Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReincarnatedMonkey
Sparrow, I liked your view on what happens when we die, the 'afterlife' and the house idea seems a bit far fetched to me, however if it is spiritually true. I'd like that and I'll create one when the timing comes.

I'm a bit like that; it sounds too good to be true!
Old 07-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68

From the way Sparrow seemed to communicate at that time, it was a common scenario produced by much of humanity through their consciousness inclination/choice. A central message from him is the choice of creation. And a central message from me, is that despite any time he used the word "cannot," once or twice or more he too, said "Nothing is impossible" and "Anything that can exist, does exist."
Old 07-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
One thing I heard somewhere else, and always loved , was that our highest possible way of imagining things is probably the most accurate . Similar to what Einstein said about the universe, that not only is it stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine. So, whatever we can think of , what IS is even deeper, richer, more mysterious, beautiful, powerful, etc. Personal tastings of "other"ness bear that out . Accountings from those such as Sparrow offer elaboration , confirmation , and expectation that what we might think is "too good to be true" is merely a hint of how things truly are . Besides, what our little minds can think of , and try and decide is real or not , seems like only a small part of the (most likely actually eternally real) greater picture . I accept my highest imaginings as true for me now, and I carry expectations that my highest experience and perceptions are tastes of the realms of Spirit , and therefore, in linear time perspective, what await me when my physical time line expires .

Or something like that
Old 07-07-2015, 09:58 AM
Guide

I like to continually evolve the imagination to "greater" and greater splendor. If want to think anything's possible, you can open the energy circulation through your head, including intrabodily and external-internal. I like to breathe through the horizon of my body. Be sure to approach energy cultivation holistically and at first for most people in this era, gradually. Always only doing what is comfortable.

And the human mind is not so frail. Simply that merging it with Spirit opens all the doorways. I believe for every time Sparrow spoke of the human mind's limitation, he wanted us to know that oneness with our Spirit sets us free. For me that is still the mind as long as I call this self human. : P / : ) Simply, it becomes what is more accurately described as consciousness, awareness, being, infinite, free, boundless, smooth, flexible, all that is
Old 07-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
One thing I heard somewhere else, and always loved , was that our highest possible way of imagining things is probably the most accurate . Similar to what Einstein said about the universe, that not only is it stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine. So, whatever we can think of , what IS is even deeper, richer, more mysterious, beautiful, powerful, etc. Personal tastings of "other"ness bear that out . Accountings from those such as Sparrow offer elaboration , confirmation , and expectation that what we might think is "too good to be true" is merely a hint of how things truly are . Besides, what our little minds can think of , and try and decide is real or not , seems like only a small part of the (most likely actually eternally real) greater picture . I accept my highest imaginings as true for me now, and I carry expectations that my highest experience and perceptions are tastes of the realms of Spirit , and therefore, in linear time perspective, what await me when my physical time line expires .

Or something like that

Nice thought there Swami....
Old 07-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Ascender

I always think though, with all due respect, how does one validate these statements like SGS?? I always hate to appear to doubt anyones integrity but anyone could make up all of this stuff up. I have to admit I went on the site and its brilliantly put together but there surely has to be some validation to support any claims. It's a bit like Natalie Sudmans NDE book. Its quite remarkable and its consistent with things like Michael Newton's books.... BUT it's entirely possible that it's completely made up. I hate to be taken for a fool see. I wish people would take lie detector tests that write these books. I don't think it's unreasonable when people shell out good money and are looking for answers and you are publishing a book of an extraordinary claim!
Old 07-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Guide

If you wish to truly know, i know of a few ways. Live it yourself, approach that life and create it for yourself; merge deeply with Spirit/your Spirit/God, all that is/etc. and you will easily know anything you wish which is actually true. Your view of what truth is will evolve. And then there's...faith : ) see where the glimmers of faith waiting inside you, point you to trust, and where they point you to go. Best wishes, justin

Ps. You may also wish to take up a view in which many seemingly disparate truths and perspectives can be true

QUOTE=metal68]I always think though, with all due respect, how does one validate these statements like SGS?? I always hate to appear to doubt anyones integrity but anyone could make up all of this stuff up. I have to admit I went on the site and its brilliantly put together but there surely has to be some validation to support any claims. It's a bit like Natalie Sudmans NDE book. Its quite remarkable and its consistent with things like Michael Newton's books.... BUT it's entirely possible that it's completely made up. I hate to be taken for a fool see. I wish people would take lie detector tests that write these books. I don't think it's unreasonable when people shell out good money and are looking for answers and you are publishing a book of an extraordinary claim![/quote]
Old 07-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Ascender

Ive tried all this opening yourself up stuff...and nothing happens.

My sister has experience several things, an NDE, sensing presences, seeing spirits of deceased pets but me..i get nothing. For me, others anecdotal stuff is very important but how does anyone know that people aren't really making things up. It's sad but that is the world. For example SGS and the Afterlife 101 site are both claiming very detailed accounts of what awaits us..but there are big difference in opinion. Forgot this stuff about stuff gets misinterpreted,if you read the sites they claim certainty on very key issues. They can't both be correct.

I found myself a bit disappointed when the SGS site started on about fairies and sasquatch. Its just a bit too much.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Guide

I agree that no one can determine another's afterlife or define all-encompassing parameters for everyone. Infinite variety of experience.

Sparrow presents the truth he at the time aligns with. If you notice, his views in these words do evolve some over time. This reality is community, no dictation.

If you try opening, what do you feel? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally? Spiritually? Answers to those may help is explore this question.

If you feel nothing, I suggest you explore whatever is already there, no matter how seeingly insignificant, in relation to and with the intent to approach where you want to be; or where you'd like to try out being.

In any case, I welcome the discussion.

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 07-07-2015 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Guide

If you feel nothing, I suggest you explore whatever is already there, no matter how seemingly insignificant, in relation to and with the intent to approach where you want to be; or where you'd like to try out being.

In any case, I welcome the discussion.