Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Master
Working in old house dream, crying at old doll house

Dreamt I was in a big old house with my mum and sister Chloe. There were hundreds of rooms. It seemed familiar like I'd been here when I was younger. I was in my old room and Chloe in hers. We signed onto the phones to work. I got a customer who was an old man who had a change in his health. He wasn't telling me exactly what the doctors said, he was beating around the bush with the details so I was listening and trying to get the truth out of him. While I was speaking to him for almost an hour I could see cctv cameras outside moving, looking at people in the street below, and I moved slightly so they couldn't see me if they decided to face the camera in my window. I was looking at the room it had two twin beds built into a platform. I looked underneath and there were holes into the walls and cobwebs and I felt grossed out being in there in case there was bugs and spiders. I could see all the insulation hanging and falling from underneath the platform I wanted to renovate the top floor and change a few rooms into one, have a big bed and paint the rooms etc instead of being on the 1st floor, I was thinking of this while the man was rambling on. Eventually I got it out of him that it was depression and anxiety the doctors had tested him on and confirmed that diagnosis. The job finished at 7 but at 6:30pm I shut down the computer. I went into another part of the room and there was an old plastic dolls house or play thing like a house you go inside yourself, it was mine when I was young in real life. I felt deep sadness inspecting this, there was an old packet of rib n saucy nik naks on the side in their and old kitchen toys like a pretend mini frying pan. I was crying and I closed the door and looked around this alcove, there was my giant rag doll and some other toys I used to have. I realised I'd logged off the computer too soon so I turnt it back on as Chloe was on her own and I didn't want to get in trouble. I could see her in her room when I looked upstairs but I hid from her seeing me when she was turning around as she was moving around in the room so i would peak around the door frame, I could see her shadow and was listening to her. I could hear mum downstairs saying dinner is almost ready. Then I woke up.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Rose! I'll try to interpret your dream.

The big old house respresents your life. The room you spoke of with the beds on platforms respresebte you being torn or in a state of stagnation in life. You wanting to redo it is your desire to finish things that are undone in your life. A desire for change. The one bed that you desire is wanting to be decisive and content. I think the old man he respresents your need to hide how you feel. This is echoed with the cameras. You leaving work early and try to hide it from your sister also suggests you leaving things undone and don't want it known. Thisl would suggest to me that you don't like asking for help and maybe desire to do so. The doll house setup in the next room represents how you saw your adult life as a child. The sadness is that you don't feel your living up to your ideals. Thanks for sharing
Old 05-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Seeker

Dollhouses represent childhood family situations, and serious problems with your family life that were not seen by people on the outside.