Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Ah! Well that one has already been destroyed by the Universe in a computer glitch when I was trying to save it, so don't post it if you still have it please.

You can still PM me if there was something in it you wanted to discuss of course

haha yes the universe pressed the delete button for you
Old 17-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Guide
This is why the twin flame theory often eludes me. There are some people who have experienced some beautiful things and I myself have experienced some beautiful things that match many of the things in this theory...right down to the numerology...but many relationship play out like the twin flame theory. It's not that uncommon. if someone has a soul connection to you, then you will know and no theory or whatever it is will be able to confirm that for you. The soul just knows. The soul just loves.

I'm sorry, but obsession is NOT love. Possession is NOT love. We cannot nor do we possess others. Not a big Osho fan but: "Love is not possessiveness; many people think that's what love is: you possess somebody totally. To possess somebody totally is to destroy all possibilities of love."

I love a woman very, very much, but I'm not a damn fool. I too feel that tug in my heart and I too know the connection, but there isn't a damn thing I wanna do about it because I know that I have NO business trying to be with that woman and I know that she has NO business trying to be with me. But I also know that it's a beautiful, pure, loving connection, and those type of connections should not nor can they be severed. If the connection is good, then only beauty and love flows through it. There's nothing wrong with loving someone. I feel like you don't have to be with someone or desire to be with them to love them wholly. There's nothing wrong with love, but IMO, obsession, possession, depression, desperation whatever...those things ain't right.

Sorry, just realized I'm venting some of my frustrations out in your thread. It's not all aimed at you wraithklewn...I mean...ForgedInFire! LOL!

If true love is the key to twin flame connections, then all you can do is get over the fact that you are tied by some chord and get on with your life. For me that's one of the parts of unconditional love...not just feeling love on a higher level (come on!) but also looking at things from a higher plane. Let's call a spade a spade. The only thing that truly keeps us tied to someone is our thoughts that we are tied to them and the reasons why we believe we are tied to them. My cord cutting method is real simple:

Old 17-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Forged in Fire-A leo!!! How about that-well now I understand-I too am a leo!!! Worst thing you can do to a leo is hurt our pride!!! Its like a thorn in our paw and only a very special mouse can remove that thorn-

ForgedinFire Awakened Queen is right-this is the beginning of your spiritual journey/awakening-this woman is the catalyst. The most effective way to heal the hurt-and it will take time is everytime the pain and angst come up is to pray for her-pray to forgive.

You are Leo the Lion-dignity and grace-and you are not alone-you are among many in the pride!! more importantly-think of how many people are in this forum-we have all stumbled into this forum seeking answers-!!!
Old 19-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Guide

just going to bump this thread again as i ve seen others talk about being "unable" to cut the cord with their "twin flame".

having a "cord" to them "forever" that is "divinely protected" and "unable to sever it" is just a deliberate imprisoning lie in the TWIN FLAME DELUSION
Old 19-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Suspended
Master
http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual...nd-soul-mates/