Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2007, 04:01 PM
Nat

Need help now!

delete this

Last edited by Nat : 15-01-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 14-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Moonflower

Hi Nat

You need to ground & protect urself from negative energies if you do not know how to do this let me know & I will give you some advice..

Moonflower x
Old 14-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Nat

I don't know anything about those, please tell me.
Old 15-01-2007, 07:20 AM
Moonflower

Hi

Greetings Nat

Please ensure nat that you ground yourself before embarking on the protection procedure.

Firstly have a drink of water & upon completion have a drink of water to hand.

A useful way of grounding yourself is to stand with your feet firmly on the floor with eyes closed, imagine/visualise that you are connected through the earth chakra it looks like a large open flower which is a short distance below your feet visualise this strong root going through the centre of each flower going deep into the centre of mother earth the root is flexible but very strong keeping you grounded & incarnated in the physical. The root reaches right down drawing energy up into the roots through the soles of your feet & up through your body storing it just below your navel are this area may feel hot & energised.. When you are feeling fully charged with the wonderful energy open your eyes & bring your focus back to the room.

Protection practice the grounding technique & I will advise you on the protection.. I hope this is of some help to you.

Moonflower x
Old 15-01-2007, 09:56 AM
OceanWaves19161

Hey just thought I'd add this because i remember what it was like when i first opened up. I had trouble with visualising when this happened so this simple grounding exercise worked for me. In your mind or out loud say ..." tree roots are comming out of my feet and going deep into the earth, grounding me." If you arn't having to much trouble try the following. Put your feet on the ground and imagine tree roots comming out of your feet and going into the earth for about a minute. A simple protection exercise is just to imagine a ring of white light around your body or a ring of flames. Also grab a black tourmaline stone as they are great for protection and grounding. If your still having problems after this ask arch angel michael to protect you from any negative entities and to watch over you and your home at night. I hope i've been of at least a little help. If you have any more problems theres heaps of people here that will help you. Best of luck!

Alana:)
Old 15-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Nat

need more help

deleted post

Last edited by Nat : 15-01-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Closed Thread