Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Ascender

Feeling overwhelming love today for twin

I can't explain what i feel today..just so much love for him but it also feels like i'm feeling his feelings.

Right now, we are not talking...we had a fight ..

this morning i saw him after 8 weeks of separation, we just look at each other as he has stopped communication and doesn't want to know what i have to say..then i see him again...this time our eyes lock across the room as he walks past..it brings back memories of previous months when we kept locking eyes...

Right now we are not understanding each other...i wrote to him what i felt, that i felt a connection/bond and that i cared for him and i wished him all the best..it was kind of like a release for me so i could move on,..but this convo was ongoing, he knew from the start i felt this connection..

Yes i have fallen madly and crazily for him but i am married and he just got married.. i keep telling myself its not abt being in a relationship with your twin, its about working on myself and i have changed so much since i met him.. i also didn't realise i gave him the letter a week after he got married..mad or what...?! I guess i wouldn;t give him the letter if i knew he just got married..obviously it was too much shock that i poured my heart out to him even though it was a lighthearted letter.. i also realise i need to see it from his side too as we are completely opposite so our thoughts may not necessary agree..

This is really hard situation to be in for us both and i wish we can just be friends and support each other.. I keep praying for his well being and happiness but remembering to put myself first..as this is what i must do..be strong, because sooner or later he will come around..how long will he stop talking to me? I know the pain he is going through..it's the hardest thing ever..i love you my twin
Old 16-09-2016, 11:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Yes i have fallen madly and crazily for him but i am married and he just got married.. [...] .. i also didn't realise i gave him the letter a week after he got married..mad or what...?! I guess i wouldn't give him the letter if i knew he just got married..obviously it was too much shock that i poured my heart out to him even though it was a lighthearted letter..
Is it possible to give him a very brief note explaining to him what you just told us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
This is really hard situation to be in for us both and i wish we can just be friends and support each other..
I hate to say this, but, speaking from personal experience, it is nearly impossible for soulmates to remain friends, especially after they know how each one feels about the other. As I wrote on another thread yesterday, my soulmate and I had no idea that we were on the slipperiest slippery slope in the known universe by trying to be "just friends." By the time we did realize it, we were too far down that slope to recover. If we had avoided being friends, the pain would have been really unpleasant for a while, but it would have been 1000 percent less painful than what we suffered by trying to be just friends. The love is nearly impossible to resist when soulmates are around one another for almost any length of time.

Thankfully, you both have significant others on whom to fall back, even if they don't seem ideal at the moment. My soulmate also had someone (more than one) on whom to fall back. I had no one; therefore, even if it doesn't seem like it right now, you are very lucky in that regard.

Last edited by Just Because : 17-09-2016 at 02:56 AM.
Old 17-09-2016, 02:44 AM
Master
The most challenging thing is being just friends, i hate this term because it's impossible and they/you know!You should be just friends because you have another one and he just married of course but easier than be done.
Old 18-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
The most challenging thing is being just friends, i hate this term because it's impossible and they/you know!You should be just friends because you have another one and he just married of course but easier than be done.

It's totally impossible, even if you both are single. Even if you both try to stay just friends because you want the connection to be pure and sacred. The connection is too strong, your souls pull you too far in together and sooner or later the need for merging totally in mind, body and soul is just too strong.
Old 19-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Because
Is it possible to give him a very brief note explaining to him what you just told us?

I hate to say this, but, speaking from personal experience, it is nearly impossible for soulmates to remain friends, especially after they know how each one feels about the other. As I wrote on another thread yesterday, my soulmate and I had no idea that we were on the slipperiest slippery slope in the known universe by trying to be "just friends." By the time we did realize it, we were too far down that slope to recover. If we had avoided being friends, the pain would have been really unpleasant for a while, but it would have been 1000 percent less painful than what we suffered by trying to be just friends. The love is nearly impossible to resist when soulmates are around one another for almost any length of time.

Thankfully, you both have significant others on whom to fall back, even if they don't seem ideal at the moment. My soulmate also had someone (more than one) on whom to fall back. I had no one; therefore, even if it doesn't seem like it right now, you are very lucky in that regard.

Yes i can give him a brief note - but i just feel like giving him space right now - i found him crying in the corridor as i passed him a few days after i gave him the letter, he was clearly upset with me, i tried to talk with him but he didn't want to know..then a week later i called to tell him that i wanted to apologise to him but he said he was too busy..so i've left it there for now...i feel i shud leave him alone ..

Thing is, as u say, it's gud to have hubby to lean on, but how do you talk to them abt what u are going through? And after meeting twin i can't love my hubby like i used to..we are not intimate since one year, even though i am trying so hard..it just makes me cry in pain..
Old 19-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Yes BlueCat - this has got to be the most challenging thing i've ever experienced..i am trusting that it is for my highest good..i have faith in the universe..they are with me..i receive/have been receiving signs clearly..latest clear sign was that i must let him go..all i do now is pray for him, my self and for everyone else around me.,,and i'm doing my best to get through the up and down energies i feel..the crying etc..it's really hard!
Old 20-09-2016, 02:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
This kind of situation definitely sounds like limerence to me. It is complex love addiction where one thinks the other is in love with them when in actual fact, they are not in love 'enough' to do anything about it.