Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Master
Walking naked!!!

So a couple of mornings ago I dreamed that I was walking home from the store and I'm stark naked in my dream!

Just walking down a major 4 lane street buck naked!

At first in my dream, I'm not bothered about the fact that I'm naked....but as I walk along and people are looking I start becoming more and more self-conscious about it and start looking for something....anything to cover my "parts" with...breaking the end of a branch full of leaves off a nearby bush.

But a gust of wind blows the bush out of my hands so I'm naked again....walking further along......I get onto my street and there's several little black girls playing in front of a house (I di in fact have a black neighbor with two little girls.

The little black girls are dressed in very pretty colorful dress's and have bows in there hair.

Right when I see them there's and old dirty backpack on the ground and I pick it up to cover myself and start running down the street to hurry up and get home.....and that's when I woke up and thought....boy that was weird!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 14-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Master
Naked?. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's you birthday suit. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Yaoughta

Nudity in dreams usually represents a level of comfort with being yourself. In this case, you're fine with it until people look at you or examine you more closely and then you feel uncomfortable. This might have something to do with your won comfort level of you being you. Perhaps you feel you have to change to be around certain people and it makes you feel uncomfortable. You feel you cannot be you, or rather your true self or authentic self. The dirty backpack seems to represent that this is an old issue you've been carrying around with you for awhile now. The little girls make no fuss out as to whether you're naked or not, but you feel uncomfortable. This could also indicate someone who is shy or introverted and likes it that way and feels uncomfortable when people make attempts to get to know you better.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:27 PM
Master
yep ad had dreams of bea nakedd u feal exsposd to wold u do stuff u feal ashamd of
iv lernttm dnt be evn trynot to be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔