Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-05-2016, 08:58 AM
Experiencer
I guess people that go to heaven get to see the white light before they die. Heaven must be a place where we can grow spiritually.
Old 27-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Funny this is the Afterlife in Anthony Borgia's , "Life in the Unseen World"...
dictated to him by Father Benson, a friend of his that passed.

When I read this ...I thought ..."Um, well this is selling yourself a bit short!!"
Sure, ya got a cottage and friends and a piano and fun times...but...
Um, there's WAY more!

And, there IS!

Like cheesecake and coffee? : D

(Heehee)...

I also imagine a view of rolling hills with an open sky view would be quite enjoyable for me...I love a mixture of being surrounded by woods, somewhere on high ground, with a good sky view and rolling hills/plains...all nearby a natural river and/or lake with views of the mountains...I greatly enjoyed living in WA state and Utah because I lived near the mountains...My brief 2 week Colorado adventure was pretty amazing! I'm looking forward to returning there sometime next year! : D
Old 27-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Experiencer

Miss Hepburn, you said some posts back "I don't call it heaven". Neither do I. I refer to it as 'that other dimension', 'the reality of existence' or where all consciousness goes after the physical vehicle is no longer inhabitable.
For me, I'd like that place to look and feel like Sendona, Arizona (back when it was a small ranch town before all the **** that's been built there ruined it). Except, there would be no cattle there for the purpose to be eaten, but cattle and all types of consciousness that inhabited all types of beings exist...for whatever good would be inspired.
Old 28-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Suspended
With all the people i love, never having to suffer
Old 28-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Burntfruit

I think the love and healing in heaven must be profound, if we are to be children again.
Old 28-05-2016, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
heaven exists.
by definition, heaven is the abode of God.
since there is no separation between God and creation,
the location of heaven is found at all locations.

H:O:R:A:C:E

It is my understanding as well that "no separation" is indeed the key.
Old 28-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder
This is fun! I imagine a place of peace, beauty and balance. There would be colors never seen before, scenic breath-takers, talking wildlife, joyous community with all kinds of celestial bodies, intimate conversations and a lot of laughter and big parties. Then there would be sweet solace and the peace of being one. There would be continued growth no longer necessitated by much suffering... kind of what I believe is possible in this life with the right insight and life application.

I agree with H:O:R:A:C:E - I don't think we need to wait for heaven. "Eternal life" is not something we must wait to experience until after death. It's like a gift we've already been given and only need to open.
Old 29-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Newbie ;)

I feel like the astral plane is heaven. There will be different levels and vibrations. Each step you take you get closer to the source. It's a place of nurturing yourself higher and higher.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:11 AM
Seeker

Wow sounds beautifu😊😊😊
Old 12-06-2016, 05:18 AM
Burntfruit

I would love to see a beautiful city with spiritual technology. Little houses, magnificent buildings, stunning scenery.

I think it must be overwhelming when you have a family and friends re-union. And we all understand each other, and life seems insignificant.