Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
chi chi

recordings

i have several voice recordings on my fone that i av done while sitting quiet on my own the voice is definately a mans and whoever this is has spoke my name on 2 seperate recordings i av 8 recordings but can only catch odd words has any of you tried this?
love chi xxxxx
Old 07-08-2006, 10:50 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
i have several voice recordings on my fone that i av done while sitting quiet on my own the voice is definately a mans and whoever this is has spoke my name on 2 seperate recordings i av 8 recordings but can only catch odd words has any of you tried this?
love chi xxxxx

Hi chi chi,

No, I have never tried this but that is only because well. . . I haven't tried! I've seen it done in lots of film though and read about a lot of people who have done this in an effort to capture psychic phenomena on some kind of recording, in this case, audible.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:57 PM
chi chi

was a bit unnerving at 1st but soon got over that like same nite lol mite try another 2nite as i avnt done this for quite a while try it k see if you get anyfin its interesting
Old 07-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Deactivated Account
oooh sounds interesting, i don't know if my phone has a voice recorder though
Old 07-08-2006, 11:16 PM
chi chi

unless its a really old one it should av
Old 07-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account
i'll have a look later, failing that my daughter has an mp3 with a recorder on
Old 07-08-2006, 11:25 PM
kundalini

I can't do it as I have no tape recorder!!!!!

Lol!
Old 07-08-2006, 11:33 PM
chi chi

av u no mobile either? if not try to borrow one its worth doing if you get a result
Old 07-08-2006, 11:34 PM
chi chi

do you need a microphone wiv an mp3? dnt forget your taping whats around you not off anyfin else
Old 07-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account
no it records straight on
Closed Thread