Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 20-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Master

0430 doesnt excite me sorry to say but I will be up a bit later.. i will look east, from the highest point in my house where I get a view of roofs.

i will ask the universe to wake me if necessary. It will have a hard job to get me out of bed but - you never know.

If I had a view like yours norseman - I would camp all night to really get myself together.
Old 20-06-2013, 09:29 PM
Master
I am often up and about at dawn. But I cannot plan it. It depends on my tiredness syndrome and when I fall asleep. Sometimes I fall asleep at 6pm in the evening and then I wake up very early. It is nice!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 21-06-2013, 04:44 AM
Master

Happy soltice. Grey and overcast but beautifully still.
Old 21-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Lanzalady

Wow. Solstice in Lanzarote was cold and windy - almost blowing a gale. I was standing on the edge of a cliff for an hour mind you.. I took some piccies but they just don't do the view justice.

My first solstice and I was up at 4am because I didn't want to risk missing it.

I really enjoyed the experience. Maybe next year I'll bring a picnic...and something to sit on ha ha
Old 21-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Master
Poor this morning. Typical North Sea - sea fog, grey, cold - al least it wasn't snowing . Tomorrow morning perhaps. I take the solstice as the evening of 21/22.
Old 21-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Master

Oh and I did say for the universe to wake me up - well it did. You know the sound of foxes mating ...
Old 21-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Master
slept right through dawn.....lol.

Old 21-06-2013, 10:10 AM
goldentimes

Hi All, Bright Blessings to you all for this midsummer Solstice!

I also woke up to dark rainy, gray, cold morning as I also live near the north sea, but it was a nice day on the 20th June and I did go out into the countryside for a little while which was lovely.

I was thinking to doing my solstice tomorrow too and I was thinking to do the holly and oak kings story.

On such gray or even rainy days on midsummer what things do you do?
As I sometimes find it hard to find things to do and get myself going. I'd looked in books to see what they might say, but they just say 'if your lucky to have a nice summer sunny day' you can do this and that, but they do not say what things you can do when it is bad weather.
I'm fine when it is nice and dry weather but just not when it is bad.

I hope everyone have a good day
Best Regards & Blessings!
Old 21-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Master

Tomorrow is a good day, we are building to a monster moon so I'm inclined to think this is a powerful time energetically in many ways.
Old 21-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Master
I feel like celebrating love and life today!