Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 25-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account
I had a memory of being a pagan come to me. It was very intense. She was killed in some way because of her faith. It felt like a very powerful part of myself coming back. I dont know what year this was. All i know is she wore a blue dress and was pest about what happend.

Its been one after another for me. This one came back to me as myself. A jew coming back to me full of anger towards Hitler and followers. A slave coming back as me saying, "im not to be bought and sold in the market place." A native american coming back as me angry about what happend to them. They come back loving me and giving me back my memorys helping me become who i am.

Its always beautiful as i find parts of myself despite the anger. Its like falling in love with myself as we all mix as one. The anger goes away and i feel great.

One thing for sure though. I will never be part of any religion and will always put the god within me before anything else. Even if it cost me my life. And i think that has been a great gift. Because the love i feel inside with out requiring something from the outside is worth its weight in gold.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:25 AM
maximumquake

What about the aztecs? Would you consider that persecution towards pagans? Because I know during the the campaign to capture their main city about 240,00 died.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:47 AM
LadyTerra

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximumquake
What about the aztecs? Would you consider that persecution towards pagans? Because I know during the the campaign to capture their main city about 240,00 died.

It was full-on genocide (IMHO).

My daughter had a past life dream of being a Priestess in the Temple and actually doing physical battle with the Conquistadors when they came to take over. She perished in the struggle.

I had a past life dream of being shot and falling into a pit and landing on top of bodies and being buried alive by other bodies falling on top of me. There was shouting in German and the smell of rot and decay and smoke and gun fire--everywhere.

My daughter is part Hispanic and I am 1/4 German--but I believe that I was one of the Jews--because I am transfixed and deeply effected by stories from this period. I actually had to be excused to the restroom--when we studied the concentration camps in the 8th grade--because I was crying so hard.

Pagans do not believe in a devil on whom we can lay blame--
only in the true evil that WE (all humans) do to ourselves and each other. We seem doomed to repeat the same mistakes--unless we are able to learn that there is room at the table for everyone and we all have gifts to contribute to the whole. Ignorance and Hate can only be defeated by their contraries--Knowledge and Love.

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own conclusions...

Blessed be...
Old 09-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Since the begining of christianity it seems so many people have been persecuted for not bowing to jesus the king. It may be easier to make a list of those that haven't. Honestly with the exceptions of themselves it doesn't leave a whole lot left I think. I think persecution comes in more ways than killing and torture. It could perhaps include being told your going to hell for ever and ever for not bowing. I see billboards saying this in many places on the interstates in the us. To me its scary! I went to church one time and got to hear how gay people don't get to go to heaven. Another time it was about how you should vote if your a true christian bowing king jesus. To me that's persecution. I personaly have zero interest in any religion. To me it only divided man kind. Not something I wish to do while I'm here. I wish to love myself and love others as they are. At least attempt to. If I go to hell so be it. But I don't believe I will be

And it seems the christians have been persecuted by groups as well. And that's sad as well. I hope one day we will all out grow this childish behavior.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
I apologize for my above statement if it offends anyone. It was meant towards idealogys that cause us to persecute each other. I pointed my finger at religions and what I should have said is idealogys that cause us to persecute each other. Again my apoligies!
Old 10-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I apologize for my above statement if it offends anyone. It was meant towards idealogys that cause us to persecute each other. I pointed my finger at religions and what I should have said is idealogys that cause us to persecute each other. Again my apoligies!

No need to apologise for telling the truth about religions, Running
Old 14-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Jill Rose Frew

I have been a solitary druid practioner for 20 years, and so often when I speak of this and my love for the Goddess, I am misunderstood by even close friends. So I empathize with your situation. I think we are working through a lot of barriers on earth just now, and my inner druid guides tell me that unhappy situations are reflecting some past life issue and to go inside and heal that and keep walking, that a joyful partnership will one day arrive. May it be so for you! Blessed be.
Old 15-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Rose Frew
I have been a solitary druid practioner for 20 years, and so often when I speak of this and my love for the Goddess, I am misunderstood by even close friends. So I empathize with your situation. I think we are working through a lot of barriers on earth just now, and my inner druid guides tell me that unhappy situations are reflecting some past life issue and to go inside and heal that and keep walking, that a joyful partnership will one day arrive. May it be so for you! Blessed be.

Go inside and heal. In my experience its the golden key. The more it may hurt the more it may heal. Tell it all becomes beautiful again. I love it! It works for me. I feel beautiful and becoming more so. Thanks for bringing this up!