Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Thank you, I appreciate your time and effort in replying to my post.

Not at all, I appreciate the equality of conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
I was also wondering about the more 'peculiar/unusual' (if I can say that) jobs or services that people pursue, maybe ones we could not possibly imagine.

I pictured everyone incarnating on earth did so to pursue and experience some passion in the most coarsest sense, but I realise that there are so many in jobs which they don't like. But as you say, all that becomes insignificant once they pass over.

Thanks again.

If you cannot imagine it, then how could I then present it or describe it in a manner true to its originality and profoundness? Yes there are many things that can be done, but when you are speaking of such ‘work’ in realms where human mindset, human understanding or rationalizing prohibits you even going there, how could I even begin to describe it in human language? As you expand your capacity of passion into realms which have nothing whatsoever to do with Earth or human beings, you no longer interpret information, reality or language the same way anymore, you see? You become more than just a unit of consciousness with singular desires, you expand beyond it.

You will also not be confined to doing one thing at a time as well. For, as I have suggested, you are no longer a carbon unit, you are no longer ‘one’ identity. Your spirit is not a unit. To comprehend what your spirit is, you must look at it as though it is not a singular body, it has dimensions beyond singularities. This means for example, your spirit can, in a human sense of the word, fragment itself into more than one ‘thing’ at a time. So if its wants to go off in some other realm and ride a horse in a field, while at the same time research into the complexities of the universe within the halls of learning, then it can do this simultaneously. It will not be that each aspect, each representative aspect of that spirit is now less than what was before, or is somehow now incomplete. In actual fact, each fragmented identity will be an exact perfect pure replica of your spirit. In other words, you can be two souls at once doing two completely different things at once, yet both souls, or better said, both bodies of consciousness will be just as divine as the other one. They lose nothing in this division, for there is actually no real division taking place. When one aspect has finished doing that task of passion it will simply return back to its other parts.
This, my friend, is your relationship of your spirit to that which God is. When you apply this knowledge you can see that, although your spirit has been fragmented from that which is God, source, you are not then less than source, but in actual fact still complete and perfect as was original source, God. Just as your spirit can fragment as exact duplicates of itself to do different tasks, this is what God does through all spirit that has ever been created. So then, with your spirit wanting to join with God, it will be the exact same principle as you joining with the full magnificence of your own spirit. It is just that humanity alienates their own spirit and its magnificence and calls it God.

‘So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him’…as quoted from Genesis 1:27.

So then, back to the sponsoring theme of ‘work’, or intentions experienciated. As I have spoken of previously, there are these things which you can do which allow you to retain and explore the values you still hold as and within a human soul, who has had a human journey. Once you realize your spirit, your consciousness, is not necessarily limited to human experience or understanding, you begin to disassociate yourself from such things and move on to other intentions. This however, as you will find, is much harder to do than it is to say, for those who have physical lives tend to retain a sense of sentimental attachment to maintaining its connection, both to the Earth, and to the people upon it.
It is also important to know you are not actually required to move on, or do anything, or go in a certain direction in order to attain some ‘better’ state or heavenly position. You can stay attached to the activities and unfoldment of the human species and planet Earth for millions of years should you so wish, and no one will think any lesser of you.

As you, an embodiment of all of what God, source creator is, and within this realization in the spirit world, you begin to gain access to ‘work’ more in tune with being a grand creator. After all, that which source creator is wants to explore being a grand creator through you. This means becoming one yourself.
So this is to say, there are opportunities for you to create new life potentials upon platforms of reality, within the physical universe, and within the infinite other universes (that don’t necessarily have to be physical as you understand it). You can learn, or re-member, to become a creative force and participate in creating whole scenarios, from minuscule bacterial life, to vast universes, to which you can become a God yourself. Remember the spirit world is only limited to that which you can imagine. If you can imagine becoming a grand creator and a persona of God yourself, who is to say that is not within your grasp and capacity to do?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 26-02-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 26-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
If your passion is that of teaching upon a specific subject or sponsoring new thought and idea for others contemplation, then you may seek to become a teacher or guide. Again, you will develop these skills via the halls of learning, where knowledge is infinite and experiencialized. It is experiencialized because knowledge here enters consciousness experientially, not merely upon a mental level, but all levels simultaneously. After all, it is another dimension. This information, as part of your experience, you will then interpret to others elsewhere, or actually within the halls themselves to those who visit. Remember, though knowledge is infinitely available, it is only available through the adequate energy resonance of your ability to understand such information, and your desire to know such information. This means, in the spirit world, until you desire to know something, it will be invisible to you. Similarly, as your understanding of a particular subject or concept grows, further understandings and dimensions of such a subject will magically appear to you when you are ready and wise enough to comprehend it, in the way it is presented. Teachers or guides then are utilized to dispense information and understandings to those who have not yet developed to a certain state of understanding in certain subjects or aspects of experience. The teachers or guides will then present the information in another way as to simplify it to others, so that they can then make the next step themselves.

Nicely explained Sparrow.

My beloved's passions during his earthly passage were teaching, horses, helping others, his Tiss. He was a great teacher, with a strong recognition of everybody. He wrote books in his specialty, and teaching was very healing for him. He even went on teaching when he was very ill, and he was very strong to teach despite of his health condition.

From what you comment, of the soul's split, I have no doubt he is teaching in the souls realm, riding a horse, he is close to me, and trying to help as he used to do, all at the same time. Is it the concept?

PS. I write this taking the risk you tell me again such things nobody dare to. Well, be it.

For your information a little update, I am going forward with my life, but he will always be an active part of it. We will go on growing up together, with a big peace, even though we are in different planes.

Taking into account what you said in your posts above, he could fly as a bird, do his preferred things, and at the same time keep his dialogue with me, if I need him.

Peace and love.
Old 26-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
PS. I write this taking the risk you tell me again such things nobody dare to. Well, be it.

I am told you occasionally need a kick up the bum because you get too comfortable in your ways, in your comfort zone. Hence I occasionally adapt my approach to fire you up, so to speak, as I will do to others. I only hope it does not leave bruises upon your emotional body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
My beloved's passions during his earthly passage were teaching, horses, helping others, his Tiss. He was a great teacher, with a strong recognition of everybody. He wrote books in his specialty, and teaching was very healing for him. He even went on teaching when he was very ill, and he was very strong to teach despite of his health condition.

From what you comment, of the soul's split, I have no doubt he is teaching in the souls realm, riding a horse, he is close to me, and trying to help as he used to do, all at the same time. Is it the concept?

Almost. It’s not a soul split, or a banana split, it’s a spirit split; a branch you produce from the tree that is your spirit. I suppose ‘split’ is a word open to misinterpretation here, so I will correct myself and use the term bilocate and multilocation. Meaning that which is your spirit, can have multiple instances of itself just by thinking about it. Some may try and tell you this is what a monad is, and show you some appealing hierarchical diagram with this amount of souls here, and this amount of sub-souls here, but actually within this bilocation, each and every aspect is completely aware of what the other is doing at all times and works as one being, one mind, and are whole and equal.
The rest of your perspective is precisely accurate with what I mean. He can ride a horse, one that he has known before, or create one himself, and teach others one of his passions, while simultaneously keeping an eye on you. You should understand, the person that he was, in human form, his personality and character is only one of these fragments, or bilocated aspects of his spirit. In this instance, it will retain this aspect embodied as your partner in order to interact with you, until he no longer needs that identity. He will then interact with you just from his pure spirit light, or another identity altogether, with a different energy. This is why I tell you just because you move on and he moves on, does not mean to say he will not still connect with you. He will just do it from another energetic identity you are not familiar with. This is why people presume their loved one has disappeared when they can no longer sense their presence. It is not because they have left, but because they are interacting with you through a different form and different energy you have to sync with.

You should also know, that since your own spirit never leaves the spirit world anyway, you are already reunited in this respect. It is only your human brain which cannot grasp this concept very well.

I am sure right now he is not only having fascinating conversations with horses and sharing their wisdom (for they are profoundly ancient and wise beings), but he is also experimenting with being an actual horse himself through form transference. This means, because of his affinity and loving bond with horses, the spirit of the horse will actually permit him to merge with the consciousness of ‘horse’ and literally embody himself as one in the spirit world. This means he will be able to see through the eyes of a horse, run in a field like one, feel everything a horse feels and tap into its vast wisdom. He will be able to run, and also fly, in herds of these beautiful beings. This is precisely how I know what I know about animals. You may laugh at me for suggesting a horse can fly, and yet I would simply illuminate to you that gravity no longer exists here.

It is good you have chosen to move forward.
-Sparrow

Old 26-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Graelwyn

I have one question.
Why would we need a human construct such as a book, in these realms?
I always had the sense that all of human experience, thought, knowledge etc, is contained in the fabric of the universe and is what mediums and the like use to attain information. Granted, I did have a dream where I was shown a golden book full of symbols I could not understand, but to me, a book is surely a physical, human thing, and we are not essentially human, but soul/spirit, so why would we need books?

I am just curious; it struck me before when I read of the akashic records again and recalled the dream I had a decade or so ago when first starting consciously exploring my spiritual self.
Old 26-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I have one question.
Why would we need a human construct such as a book, in these realms?
I always had the sense that all of human experience, thought, knowledge etc, is contained in the fabric of the universe and is what mediums and the like use to attain information. Granted, I did have a dream where I was shown a golden book full of symbols I could not understand, but to me, a book is surely a physical, human thing, and we are not essentially human, but soul/spirit, so why would we need books?

I am just curious; it struck me before when I read of the akashic records again and recalled the dream I had a decade or so ago when first starting consciously exploring my spiritual self.
Good question. Thank you for asking.

In the halls of learning, which there is one in every soul group to which you will return, books are merely symbolizations of knowledge. This means, if you are entering the halls of learning with a human mindset, you may access this information via book form. Because you associate archives of knowledge through libraries. However, since you have shown interest to ask, I will tell you that such information does not actually have to come in the form of a book. For example, many species on other physical (and non-physical) planets do not have books, they utilize other formats of storing information and data, such as bioelectrical machines or crystalline and light technology. This access route will then be symbolized and utilized in the spirit world when THEY pass over, for they will be comfortable and familiar with this process of acquiring information.

As I have also spoken of in this thread, books in the spirit world tend to be multi-dimensional. When you open a page, or a page opens before you in response to your energy state, it will produce a 360 degree holographic multi-sensory information source which interacts with the very fabric of your thoughts and feelings. Basically, it will reveal to you exactly what you need to see, hear and feel in order for you to understand what it is you seek to know. The book will intuitively know what to show you. The symbolism that is the ‘book’ is merely a door which opens the vortex to archives of energy. They key to the door is a question you have or a desire you hold.
With this said, it is just that you need to think outside of human parameters of definition and representation in order to understand the spirit world. The books, or doorways themselves, literally connect you with the spirit essence of that which you are inquiring about, and it is actually the spirit of that source operating the book and interacting with you and your questions. So, for example, when you open a book about the history of horses, you are actually connecting to the spirit of horses and they will talk to you through this doorway. This is the same principle as how someone connects with you via your Akashic book.

-Sparrow

Old 26-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Graelwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Good question. Thank you for asking.

In the halls of learning, which there is one in every soul group to which you will return, books are merely symbolizations of knowledge. This means, if you are entering the halls of learning with a human mindset, you may access this information via book form. Because you associate archives of knowledge through libraries. However, since you have shown interest to ask, I will tell you that such information does not actually have to come in the form of a book. For example, many species on other physical (and non-physical) planets do not have books, they utilize other formats of storing information and data, such as bioelectrical machines or crystalline and light technology. This access route will then be symbolized and utilized in the spirit world when THEY pass over, for they will be comfortable and familiar with this process of acquiring information.

As I have also spoken of in this thread, books in the spirit world tend to be multi-dimensional. When you open a page, or a page opens before you in response to your energy state, it will produce a 360 degree holographic multi-sensory information source which interacts with the very fabric of your thoughts and feelings. Basically, it will reveal to you exactly what you need to see, hear and feel in order for you to understand what it is you seek to know. The book will intuitively know what to show you. The symbolism that is the ‘book’ is merely a door which opens the vortex to archives of energy. They key to the door is a question you have or a desire you hold.
With this said, it is just that you need to think outside of human parameters of definition and representation in order to understand the spirit world. The books, or doorways themselves, literally connect you with the spirit essence of that which you are inquiring about, and it is actually the spirit of that source operating the book and interacting with you and your questions. So, for example, when you open a book about the history of horses, you are actually connecting to the spirit of horses and they will talk to you through this doorway. This is the same principle as how someone connects with you via your Akashic book.

-Sparrow

Thankyou for the reply. That makes sense.
As said, a long time ago, I had a dream where I believe I was shown my own records, but could not understand them due to their being represented as symbols.

But in moments when I have felt very connected and expanded in consciousness, I have felt myself able to literally 'sense' the connectedness, the knowledge out there, the memories, the Everything, if you like. I have never forgotten that feeling, it was quite exhilerating (Think I mispelt that, lol).

Hard to put into words the sensation when you reach tendrils of your consciousness out into the universe and can seemingly connect to all that is out there, and have an inner sense of all ...of all that is beyond physical words really. I cannot find the words for it, anyway, hehe.
Thanks again :)
Old 27-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
Thankyou for the reply. That makes sense.
As said, a long time ago, I had a dream where I believe I was shown my own records, but could not understand them due to their being represented as symbols.

But in moments when I have felt very connected and expanded in consciousness, I have felt myself able to literally 'sense' the connectedness, the knowledge out there, the memories, the Everything, if you like. I have never forgotten that feeling, it was quite exhilerating (Think I mispelt that, lol).

Hard to put into words the sensation when you reach tendrils of your consciousness out into the universe and can seemingly connect to all that is out there, and have an inner sense of all ...of all that is beyond physical words really. I cannot find the words for it, anyway, hehe.
Thanks again :)
Indeed so, this is because a lot of communication in the spirit world is done through pictorial forms and image transfer. As a medium will tell you, pictorial images are often utilized by spirit in communicating with those in physical state. My own name in spirit, for example, has pictorial symbolism within it, that is why it would be difficult to interpret by anyone here. The symbolisms come alive off the page and speak for themselves, so words are not necessary. The book you yourself speak of is much like the books you will find here. The symbolisms transcend human languages and are a form of inter-species language, a soul language. They can only be translated by vibration my friend. As adequate vibration, that is, consciousness at the right loving frequency touches the symbolism, it translates itself to you. Until that time, they will simply remain meaningless symbols.

When you connect deeply and intimately with your magnificent spirit, all the wisdom and knowledge from these vaults of timeless information will find its way to you. That is because your spirit is actually a part of the halls of learning itself.

-Sparrow

Old 27-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
I am told you occasionally need a kick up the bum because you get too comfortable in your ways, in your comfort zone. Hence I occasionally adapt my approach to fire you up, so to speak, as I will do to others. I only hope it does not leave bruises upon your emotional body.

Not at all! My emotional body is pretty well. You are allowed to kick me up and fire me up all what you want, if it is for good.

Quote:
Almost. It’s not a soul split, or a banana split, it’s a spirit split; a branch you produce from the tree that is your spirit.

What is the difference between soul and spirit? It should be a very elementary question and maybe you have explained it several times before. If so, it is enough you point me where I can read about it.

Quote:
I suppose ‘split’ is a word open to misinterpretation here, so I will correct myself and use the term bilocate and multilocation. Meaning that which is your spirit, can have multiple instances of itself just by thinking about it. Some may try and tell you this is what a monad is, and show you some appealing hierarchical diagram with this amount of souls here, and this amount of sub-souls here, but actually within this bilocation, each and every aspect is completely aware of what the other is doing at all times and works as one being, one mind, and are whole and equal.
I got it and it makes sense to me.

Quote:
The rest of your perspective is precisely accurate with what I mean. He can ride a horse, one that he has known before, or create one himself, and teach others one of his passions, while simultaneously keeping an eye on you. You should understand, the person that he was, in human form, his personality and character is only one of these fragments, or bilocated aspects of his spirit. In this instance, it will retain this aspect embodied as your partner in order to interact with you, until he no longer needs that identity. He will then interact with you just from his pure spirit light, or another identity altogether, with a different energy. This is why I tell you just because you move on and he moves on, does not mean to say he will not still connect with you. He will just do it from another energetic identity you are not familiar with.
This is why people presume their loved one has disappeared when they can no longer sense their presence. It is not because they have left, but because they are interacting with you through a different form and different energy you have to sync with.
You should also know, that since your own spirit never leaves the spirit world anyway, you are already reunited in this respect. It is only your human brain which cannot grasp this concept very well.

He had a beloved horse many years ago, the Flaco, and they were inseparable mates. He surely found him there for their mutual joy.

BTW, all what you say above makes a big sense to me. You should know that I just experienced a transformation, which gave me a big peace and enlightening: I began to understand. I am now convinced that I did not lose him at all.

Going further, I am considering that I could even feel joy again in the future [of course by going ahead in my own way]

Quote:
I am sure right now he is not only having fascinating conversations with horses and sharing their wisdom (for they are profoundly ancient and wise beings), but he is also experimenting with being an actual horse himself through form transference. This means, because of his affinity and loving bond with horses, the spirit of the horse will actually permit him to merge with the consciousness of ‘horse’ and literally embody himself as one in the spirit world. This means he will be able to see through the eyes of a horse, run in a field like one, feel everything a horse feels and tap into its vast wisdom. He will be able to run, and also fly, in herds of these beautiful beings. This is precisely how I know what I know about animals. You may laugh at me for suggesting a horse can fly, and yet I would simply illuminate to you that gravity no longer exists here.
It is good you have chosen to move forward.
-Sparrow

That possibility is wonderful. I can't wait to be there and see everything through the eyes of a cat. I love cats and I have a big affinity with them. I understand them and they understand me.

Concerning gravity, I didn't expect anything different. Since many time ago, I have an image of my life with him there. We as two points of bright light, flying together, like dancing fireflies... in total freedom and joy.

Blessings to you, Sparrow.

Old 27-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Ascender

Thanks as always for your wisdom and insights, Sparrow!

Hmm... just reading over the posts and was wondering... more questions .... anyway, the spirit is able to have multiple instances of itself; can this be done also in the physical? As in, you and another part of you are both living a life on earth simultaneously? I heard this was possible... but, I dunno...

And also with regard to the Akashic records and the Halls of Learning, I also heard that once in the spiritual you have a universal knowing of everything and any questions you have are instantly answered. Does this mean individuals wouldn't have to go to the Halls of Learning to learn? Or again is this all personal preference and what one feels more comfortable with?

Cheerios.
Old 27-02-2011, 09:41 AM
mattie

View Of Hell/Heaven Changing

Heaven/Hell are constructs of some religions. Hell was/is used to keep us in line, dependent on these religions. Many are rejecting these concepts, favoring the concept that we are on an eternal journey of learning & expansion. The concept of Hell/Heaven is a heavily duality based Piscean era concept.

Suzan Carroll’s site, multidimensions.com has lots of info. about the dimensions (Ds) & our progression through them.

The lowest subplane of 4D is what some of the religions have called hell. It can be a holding place for those who refuse to progress, but isn’t the torture chamber described by organized religion. When those who are in this 4D subplane desire to continue on w/ their journey they can leave it at any time.