Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 13-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Prokopton

This is a very moving thread. My heart goes out to you and I wish you and Sean well.
Old 13-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Master
Ty so much, Prokopton~*

Old 14-05-2011, 04:29 AM
Simon Karlos

(((((((((((((((SEAN))))))))))))))) BIG LOVE & HUGS, MY BELOVED BROTHER, AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a MAGICAL MOM, and we all LOVE her here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Master
Fish

It's been a while since I visited here...I never knew some day would come when I could feel the burden of the pain lift a bit. Although from past experience with my brother and my mom, I knew it would come to pass. I've been working hard, thinking about my son, my brain seeming to not want to stop reaching out to see if I could touch him, find him, sense him. I do sense him strongly and with a sense of satisfaction, but I selfishly want that feeling all the time. For once, I was working in the area where his bed used to be and not feel the horror that I once thought would NEVER leave and felt faint guilt, so today was proof that the pain, the guilt does fade. I doubt that it will ever go completely.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Master
Fish

Hi people. I enjoy sharing stuff like this when it happens, so here goes>>>

Last night was a bit of a tough night trying to get some sleep, woke up at 3:00ish, and as I lay there, I got a picture in my mind of my son, standing nearby, dressed in the clothes I found him in 2-14-10 when he had passed. There's a difference between thinking about something like that and the way it just came to mind, I think lots of you probably know what I mean. Then, I'm not sure if I imagined it or what, but he was just there with and for me, wanting to be near and then it's like he laid down and his spirit rested within me, as if we were one. I sort of wondered if I was just a woman gone a bit nuts...

Now, it's getting easier to think about him and his life and memory without crying so much, and I work at understanding why I need to carry on with less and less sadness. But naturally, I did cry some, but I was aware of a need to accept these seeming visits (and first time it was this vivid or strong) and cherish them, whether they are 100% real or partly imagination or what.

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it and hope it helped someone out there today.

Old 11-06-2011, 08:34 PM
jackie-b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hi people. I enjoy sharing stuff like this when it happens, so here goes>>>

Last night was a bit of a tough night trying to get some sleep, woke up at 3:00ish, and as I lay there, I got a picture in my mind of my son, standing nearby, dressed in the clothes I found him in 2-14-10 when he had passed. There's a difference between thinking about something like that and the way it just came to mind, I think lots of you probably know what I mean. Then, I'm not sure if I imagined it or what, but he was just there with and for me, wanting to be near and then it's like he laid down and his spirit rested within me, as if we were one. I sort of wondered if I was just a woman gone a bit nuts...

Now, it's getting easier to think about him and his life and memory without crying so much, and I work at understanding why I need to carry on with less and less sadness. But naturally, I did cry some, but I was aware of a need to accept these seeming visits (and first time it was this vivid or strong) and cherish them, whether they are 100% real or partly imagination or what.

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it and hope it helped someone out there today.

You describe your son's visit so beautifully, Silvergirl...thank you.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
(((((((((((((((SEAN))))))))))))))) BIG LOVE & HUGS, MY BELOVED BROTHER, AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a MAGICAL MOM, and we all LOVE her here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kar, wherever you are! (I had to tone your quote down a bit, lol)...

I like being called a "Magical Mom" ~ it really does a lot for my spirits. And it feels wonderful for Sean to have a brother or many brothers. I want to thank you for this loving post. Makes me feel so good.

Old 12-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Jules

just sending me mateypants a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggg gggg hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggles xxxxxxxxxxx
Old 13-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Last night was a bit of a tough night trying to get some sleep, woke up at 3:00ish, and as I lay there, I got a picture in my mind of my son, standing nearby, dressed in the clothes I found him in 2-14-10 when he had passed. There's a difference between thinking about something like that and the way it just came to mind, I think lots of you probably know what I mean. Then, I'm not sure if I imagined it or what, but he was just there with and for me, wanting to be near and then it's like he laid down and his spirit rested within me, as if we were one.

As I was thinking about this incident today, I've come to believe that whatever 'debriefing' or introduction to the other side has gone on since he died, had led him to that moment, and it was his way of telling me that he 'gets' me, he fully understands our misunderstandings. It's more than just a casual dropping by. I believe he came to know how important it has been for me to know that I need and/or deserve for him to let me know for sure that the blindfold has been taken off of his eyes. I can't imagine anything better to happen in all of this.

This was a very important event for me.

Old 13-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Master
Ty jackie-b and jules, Ty very much.
>^..^<