Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-09-2017, 02:07 AM
Master

The mature female. Def is the mother .. us as mothers, our mothers, mother in laws. The mature mummy! If you get toil and labor with her you know her mother role is an endless job and has its moments! lol

I do hope the change is a good one.Any change can be welcomed, but i'd prefer a good change than a lesser than good change lol.

with the story and as a female we read from our left card to right. So it did make me think with 'main woman' in the middle. so its where i saw the story as the courtship being meetings with others for me (middle) would change (3rd card) but what kind of change hmm? I didn't pull any other kipper cards. Just the good ol knight of wandsy boy. so that could be my energy changing about this person or, yeah, still figuring it out lol. I am meeting with my eldest daughter soon and having dinner. That's still to come. The future is always unexpected so how I 'think' in what i see of this playing out could actually turn out quite different.
Old 30-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
haha buzz killer

I got change in my kipper read today.

I'm still working on how to tell the story. in this read today, by taking a shot 'what do i need to know right now'
Meetings I have with someone will change. Yep, pretty basic read lol but im still seeing the 'main woman' as myself since it's me asking about what I need to know and that would make me the main female character? The meetings in courtship, not necessarily romantic. Any types of meetings, im having with someone is about to change.

My tarot card today was the knight of wands and in its particular deck its saying no more small talk, time to battle lol. so maybe changing from talkin and just bein about action now. Done with the 'talk' and given ample time for 'talking'.

come to think of it. when you see this lady and man sit together, and the main females face looking toward the car, and the car change card there has a dude with lots of luggage, ready to take off. I think she's (me) deciding to change direction and get the heck out of that situation behind her tats become totally boring like she's sayin in her head 'yawn, yeah dude, heard it all before' . She's looking toward forward movement, change in direction away from sittin on a damn bench seat discussing weather all day. BORING!This dude (connection) is inactive, talks but no walks "I would, if I could, but i cant be with you' . She's (me) ready to go elsewhere and find that courtship in a genuine reciprocated companionship elsewhere.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:40 PM
55Degrees

What does next week have in store for me.

Well, this could be a turn up for the books, looks like some good news.
Official Person - my ASM (?)
Unexpected Income - small financial gain.
High Honours - success and recognition.

Turns out our proposed, temporary, acting manager isn't going to happen, hmmmm so who could step into that position
Old 30-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Master

awesome Pisces Moon! He's not so much a buzz kill in this story :P lol

great cards!
Old 30-09-2017, 08:25 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
awesome Pisces Moon! He's not so much a buzz kill in this story :P lol

great cards!

Haha, you haven't met my ASM.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I asked if I was going to go on a travel out West in a couple weeks. I got privileged lady, Journey and unexpected income. Oh my. Unexpected income is a two week time frame according to book. These cards have showed up earlier today in other questions. Journey specifically as it's my card of the day and it's stalkerish. I am not sure if it's too soon to ask but I think the oppurtunity is alive and there. Grand parents make great baby sitters . I will update in about a week or two when I know for sure as it's very much up in air and not set in stone.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Master
Love these cards. Ordered a set yesterday. Hopefully be here sometimes next week so I can have a go.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Love these cards. Ordered a set yesterday. Hopefully be here sometimes next week so I can have a go.

Hi Pandora,

I bought them by accident almost. I didn't want them, I was't drawn to them either. I couldn't get the Circo lenormand ( they were always out of stock) so on a whim I was forced to buy these. I eventually got the lenormands, but Come to find, I love these more than my Circo Lenormands and use them more as well. The Universe works in mysterious ways. I do hope you enjoy them.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover

I asked if I was going to go on a travel out West in a couple weeks. I got privileged lady, Journey and unexpected income. Oh my. Unexpected income is a two week time frame according to book. These cards have showed up earlier today in other questions. Journey specifically as it's my card of the day and it's stalkerish. I am not sure if it's too soon to ask but I think the oppurtunity is alive and there. Grand parents make great baby sitters . I will update in about a week or two when I know for sure as it's very much up in air and not set in stone.

To update:

First row:
Will I be going to California near the end of the month.
Second row: Will I book the ticket?

Interesting the position of the cards from two weeks ago?! They are the same. Only this time Concern comes up.Honestly, I am kind of losing steam. There are so many wild fires going on in the area I am visiting. I am sort of losing interest. We will see how the next couple of days go and see if my parents are even up for baby sitting which I think represents the court house and planning. So far, I am on the fence on this. I will be looking at flight prices tonight, if the price is right I may ... One this is certain, I will be traveling for the holidays this is set in stone and planned. I was hoping to fit something in between to 'get away'

Old 15-10-2017, 10:40 AM
55Degrees

Following on from this post
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72&postcount=3

My week ahead Kipper spread threw up some rather interesting cards, without going into long boring details (I know exactly what it is saying to me).

Definitely the week of something new. New contracts to sign that brings in more money than I had anticipated, although it's going to take a while to attain the luxury of 'living my dream'.
Internally though, I am feeling some trepidation that I am going to be tied to my job and suffering from a bit of imposter syndrome fearing that I'll be 'found out' and face a backlash by having to hand it back.

Oh wowser, I didn't realise I had been feeling like this, although under the surface I've been stressing all week about it, now I know why.
I need to keep telling myself, I can do this, I've been doing this unofficially for months now.