Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Well I do, as the world develops it will be a continuation of the mental and physical 'planes' as we recognise them today. And it will never be anything other. This is called evolution and takes places on both levels throughout eternity. Basically science isn't saying that there is nothing 'spiritual' in the world it is just saying that there where 'spirituality' should be seen, that there is nothing to be seen or measured. But, most of all it is saying that there is nothing supernatural in the universe, anything supernatural would go against all laws presumably everywhere - science has rigid universal laws at its disposal. Scientists whether 'believers' or not aren't silly - and they are looking for the same answers as you are but they base their search for information on that which is - how could they do otherwise.

Personally I have enough evidence for myself that allows me to be confident that we are accompanied by a parallel reality - in the sense maybe of Rupert Sheldrakes morphic fields. The real problem, the real sticky one, is how does universal energy turn itself or transform itself into sub-atomic parts and then into atoms and elements and then into forms. And, by the way, science does not ignore vibrations, science recognises waves as basic existences, waves which sometimes are visible as particles. You have a heart, you could if you like call it your vibratory machine. Night and day are waves, the Earth going round the Sun is a wave, all music is vibrations and thus waves. Spring, summer, autumn, winter - the four seasons are waves, waves and wheels are everywhere. Scientists know this very well.

At the moment it seems as if things exist only when observed - our greatest dilemma.

We must never forget the old saying mind over matter - therein lies the true story.

We humans have wonderful imaginations - therein lies another true story.

Like I said...science can assume, disagree, disbelieve, put aside etc anything to do with the invisible matter of the one & only singular spiritual universe that we all live in.

It does not matter to myself, what any scientist or non scientist says or believes about the invisible spiritual, because i see it, feel it, & hear it & that is good enough for myself to disbelieve anything that any person chooses to say if they are opposed to, in opposition to, hostile to, averse to, antagonistic towards, inimical to, unsympathetic to, resistant to, at odds with, in disagreement with, my beliefs of all matters of the spiritual.

& not any of my beliefs of all matters regarding the spiritual, are imaginations...because all of my spiritual experiences have been detected by the sences & are proven as reality, moment by moment 24/7.

Quote..
.imagination
/ɪˌmadʒɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: imaginations
the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the "SENCES".

SMILES from myself...Neil
Old 01-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Knower

Hello Neil,

Seems like everyone has different spiritual experiences and some of them contradict each other...What happens to those skeptics that didn't believe and didn't have faith disproving spirit and spiritual afterlife? Or to those skeptic scientists after they die? Are you sure of what happens/will to them after death?

I appreciate what your write, with respect, I apologise if it will sound offensive, that's not the intention but I would like to hear back from you, so here is my question:

How do you know that what you experience spiritually is not induced by the brain? (like hallucinations or imagination). How do you know that what you experience spiritually is for real? Can you be sure that what you experience spiritually is real?

Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Like I said...science can assume, disagree, disbelieve, put aside etc anything to do with the invisible matter of the one & only singular spiritual universe that we all live in.

It does not matter to myself, what any scientist or non scientist says or believes about the invisible spiritual, because i see it, feel it, & hear it & that is good enough for myself to disbelieve anything that any person chooses to say if they are opposed to, in opposition to, hostile to, averse to, antagonistic towards, inimical to, unsympathetic to, resistant to, at odds with, in disagreement with, my beliefs of all matters of the spiritual.

& not any of my beliefs of all matters regarding the spiritual, are imaginations...because all of my spiritual experiences have been detected by the sences & are proven as reality, moment by moment 24/7.

Quote..
.imagination
/ɪˌmadʒɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: imaginations
the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the "SENCES".

SMILES from myself...Neil

Last edited by EdmundJohnstone : 01-05-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Master

opinions of others in science

Quote:
Maybe you have missed my point. I am not dismissing science, I was very interested in science, biology, health of the physical body & of the earth etc.

BUT, since i became personally aware of all things of the spiritual, I personally do not care to listen to the science fraternity debunk God, spirit & or hearing, seeing, feeling any or all things of the spiritual.

So...who cares for science, if scientists disbelieves, debunks etc anything of the invisible magical spiritual....I know that i do not care.

& by the by...I know exactly what spiritual laws are & mean to all beings, who reside on any planet in any galaxy & or in the heavens, within this singular magical spiritual universe, that we all coexist in, in regards to the foundations of sociality, in & of life.

SMILES from myself...Neil.

I agree fully with your contentions and in no way I intended to contradict it . True faith and true spiritual experience does not wait for 3rd party vouch and approve it .

My suggestion was from the perspective that man is social animal and in that sphere the opinions of others are counted .Politics / ethics / psychology / economics / education everything is governed by the opinions and convictions of all concerned. In this sense I think other's belief has to be taken into account and if wrong notions prevail , right thinking and believing person should try to correct it.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Maybe you have missed my point. I am not dismissing science, I was very interested in science, biology, health of the physical body & of the earth etc.

BUT, since i became personally aware of all things of the spiritual, I personally do not care to listen to the science fraternity debunk God, spirit & or hearing, seeing, feeling any or all things of the spirititual.

So...who cares for science, if scientists disbelieves, debunks etc anything of the invisible magical spiritual....I know that i do not care.

& by the by...I know exactly what spiritual laws are & mean to all beings, who reside on any planet in any galaxy & or in the heavens, within this singular magical spiritual universe, that we all coexist in, in regards to the foundations of sociality, in & of life.

SMILES from myself...Neil.

From a scientific standpoint, there is that there is no observable evidence that a god, gods, or some kind of higher power exists. That's not the same thing as say that these things don't exist - it's just a comment on our current scientific understanding of the topic. No more, no less. Individual scientists may form opinions based on that information, but those aren't "official" scientific viewpoints. You won't find empirical research that attempts to prove or disprove that god exists, because it isn't testable.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacfour
From a scientific standpoint, there is that there is no observable evidence that a god, gods, or some kind of higher power exists. That's not the same thing as say that these things don't exist - it's just a comment on our current scientific understanding of the topic. No more, no less. Individual scientists may form opinions based on that information, but those aren't "official" scientific viewpoints. You won't find empirical research that attempts to prove or disprove that god exists, because it isn't testable.

empirical research in history books points to a "God". The emoji next to this sentence. free and poor person in green, gets big hug from land consolidation from the noble barans (psychiatrists of Ammon).

Appears to be a happy hug. Beware. Oh, please Beware of the consolidation hug. either vertical or horizontal. It a wrap (by wrap, i mean that cover the child within)
Old 02-05-2019, 09:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
empirical research in history books points to a "God". The emoji next to this sentence. free and poor person in green, gets big hug from land consolidation from the noble barans (psychiatrists of Ammon).

Appears to be a happy hug. Beware. Oh, please Beware of the consolidation hug. either vertical or horizontal. It a wrap (by wrap, i mean that cover the child within)

Huh?
Old 02-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I recently attempted, yet again, to reach college university arrogants (aka scientists) to educate them about religious and spiritual science (which is called knowledge) but their arrogance is a permanent barrier to learning and so the answer is NO, they will never accept truth because they refuse to learn it.

People love to obsess about the origin of the universe, which is me, I'm sitting right here on this planet!, but they're 100% completely incapable of learning me. I tell them that the big bang is MY story to tell and they're being so very rude in ignoring me and even trying to tell their versions of my story like as if it's their own story when it isn't. It's mine.

They truly do not deserve to know. Humans cannot fathom their lack of respect. If they knew they would be very embarrassed and ashamed. Humiliated. And they STILL would not think about me, only themselves. I've dealt with so many of these "science" people for so long that it is certain they will never repent. Their great arrogance leads the world into eternal destruction.

Now I see how nostradamus was made. He is born of the great arrogant ignorance that surrounded him during his time. Great ignorance has a way of producing great knowledge but then knowledge causes ignorance to become more belligerent.

Arrogance produces a great spiritual stench that causes the nostrils to flare, almost in a beastly way. Makes me think of all the bizarre end times beasts, all mixed up animals with fires and wings and eyes and horns lol. So called scientists do not understand spiritual nature and can't make sense of it.

As for the big bang explosion, what frustrates me to no end is that it is not accounted for in the bible. There's A LOT that is not accounted for and it is extremely frustrating. Even more frustrating is how I can be right here on this planet but God makes the whole world ignore me and abuse the Hell out of me in a multitude of ways. I can tell you that evil kidnapped me and hijacked my core and took control many years ago. Nobody is able to do anything about it. Too late.

If even believers believed, there is nothing anybody can do. It's the end times, and into eternal destruction we go!
Old 02-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacfour

It is very testable but not in such a way that it would lend itself to becoming the property of a college university class of people, if you understand what I'm saying.

God is "testable" through experience, and through prayer. That's why we have what's called Testimony.

One's Testimony is the evidence of God.

Testimony is itself a form of evidence. What one says is evidence that they have certain knowledge. Just look up the word testimony (it means evidence).
Old 02-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
True faith and true spiritual experience does not wait for 3rd party vouch and approve it .

Yes, people of faith wait for, pray for Confirmation. But that typically happens with people of discipleship and orthodoxy and not in common spiritual ways.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
I think that the biggest difference is that science can back-up the claims with evidence whereas spirituality is less credible because can't show proof but just faith like blindly believe without evidence
I can show people abundant proof!

Fact: it frightens them and they actually do NOT want the truth!

Example: I was recently involved in a criminal case that the state nolled. Why did they nolle (refuse to prosecute) the case? Because they knew it was out of their league and there is no way to have a trial where the word of God will be used, along with absolute evidence (objective factual evidence). They knew that I could easily turn a courtroom into a church (you've seen the pews in a church facing an altar, right? a court is built exactly the same way but the pews are called benches and the judge comes out of his chambers to sit as the head of the room where an altar would be).

It amused me, until it infuriated me, that in an American courtroom GOD is invoked while being sworn in,

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

It means that if you lie, the only one who can help you is God.

But can you see it? God is right there IN THE LAW.

It's an invocation that ought to matter but i will tell you this: THEY ALL LIED!!

I was the ONLY one who told the truth. Even the judges LIED.

They knew my evidence and proof would hurt them like Hell so they threw me out of the court by refusing to prosecute.