Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2007, 09:11 PM
elaine

Glastonbury

Are there any other people who are passionate about Glastonbury?

The whole place just does it for me. Its just as if mother earth is calling.I could sit and meditate on Glastonbury Tor for hours, I swear that i can feel that Tor pulsate with energy. I would love to hear your views on this.

thanks elaine
Old 26-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Whisperer

Glastonbury for me has two sides. Catch it on a good day and the town and surrounding area absolutely pumps with energy. Catch it on a bad day and you come away with all kinds of dark things if you're not careful!
Old 27-04-2007, 01:44 PM
dreamer

The festival is the best thing I have ever experienced, truly magical.
Old 27-04-2007, 02:23 PM
kundalini

Hi elaine,

I feel very passionate about Glastonbury and yet ironically, I have never been there. Also rather ironically, I also understand what you mean when you say you feel as though Mother Earth is calling you...

That reminds me...there is an excellent song by Led Zepplin called 'Stairway To Heaven'. Should you be able to, get hold of a copy of that song and try to listen to it without being reminded of another time, another place...

K.
Old 19-05-2007, 08:30 AM
merlin

Its definitely on my list of 'to-do's!'.
I have it all planned in my head. I even met someone not long ago that now lives in Somerset...perfect. Its not far either from the Charleston House....another of the Bloomsbury house of Virginia Wolf/ Vanessa Bell.
Just waiting my turn...............
Old 21-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer
Glastonbury for me has two sides. Catch it on a good day and the town and surrounding area absolutely pumps with energy. Catch it on a bad day and you come away with all kinds of dark things if you're not careful!

Well said.
On the surface it's a place to be worshipped, and for energetic reasons - it most certainly is!
But until the dark element has been removed, it'll still be a dodgy place.
Love and light,
AM
Old 21-05-2007, 09:52 PM
elaine

Hi AM
How do you exactually see it as a dodgy place, sure Witchcraft goes on etc .
I dont practise whitchcraft etc and i have never had a problem with the place.Guess I am just lucky then?
Old 22-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
Hi AM
How do you exactually see it as a dodgy place, sure Witchcraft goes on etc .
I dont practise whitchcraft etc and i have never had a problem with the place.Guess I am just lucky then?

Hi Elaine

I guess it's like most of the other sacred places around the globe.
Both positive and negative beings will worship them.

The reason why they are being worshipped is one point to consider.
What are the benefits of the location? What do these places mean to the universe and it's evolution?
Why would negative and positive beings find them so interesting?

Sacred spots seem to be sacred for different reasons.
While different forces will honour them differently, depending on how sacred they are - to them.

On a good day, nice energies will be felt there. But on some occasions, it may feel different.

I think the message is...
If it feels 'good' one day, it won't necessarily feel good every day.
Energies change, as do we?

Love and light!

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 22-05-2007 at 08:34 AM.
Closed Thread