Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-09-2017, 11:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Non duality = Entropy?

And isn't entropy the opposite of order?
(order and chaos)

So what I mean isn't non duality still part of duality?
(After all the non part in non duality represents the 0 in the binary between duality and non duality)

Not that any of this matters.
Here have some entropy:
(*";×÷(*;#$"(*;"£$*×*; #$(*;*£ouuoboj ¥€; ¥*; bij £€ iub£*;; €¥*(;€¥; €¥; €¥; €¥;obuuob; €¥kjbbjk (;*(;*bjkbkj; ¥€bjo (d'j (g^r5h7*k ₩0
Although if you anylize that gibberish you'll most likely find some sort of order.
Sometimes the numbers are just so big that you can't see the patterns, but they are there!!!!
#YouCantPossiblyComprahend xD
Old 18-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
And isn't entropy the opposite of order?
(order and chaos)

So what I mean isn't non duality still part of duality?
(After all the non part in non duality represents the 0 in the binary between duality and non duality)

Not that any of this matters.
Here have some entropy:
(*";×÷(*;#$"(*;"£$*×*; #$(*;*£ouuoboj ¥€; ¥*; bij £€ iub£*;; €¥*(;€¥; €¥; €¥; €¥;obuuob; €¥kjbbjk (;*(;*bjkbkj; ¥€bjo (d'j (g^r5h7*k ₩0
Although if you anylize that gibberish you'll most likely find some sort of order.
Sometimes the numbers are just so big that you can't see the patterns, but they are there!!!!
#YouCantPossiblyComprahend xD

Non-duality is not a part of duality.

If you want confirmation go google someone more eloquent than me. I've read a few articles before and they explain it pretty well that non-duality is something transcendent that is beyond duality.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Non-duality Does Not Exist Ergo Irrelevant

There exists only order with a finite, occupied space Universe.

Chaos is superficial resultant of mind/intellect/concept not finding the underlying order to the finite, occupied space Universe.

The closet we come to entropic disorder is in the seemingly, semi-orderly occurrence of prime numbers.

Six plus or minus one is where all prime numbers that exist, will be found, with 2 and being the exception.

This latter can be expressed in semi-2D Euclidean wave pattern, or in hexagonal set of six radii{ radial lines }.

Non-duality is a concept that does not exist ergo moot and irrelevant to mind/intellect,

macro-infinite non-occupied space, and

finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse....( ^v )( v^ )

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 18-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Master
I'm glad you have your beliefs so well thought out. However I don't believe the universe is finite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There exists only order with a finite, occupied space Universe.

Chaos is superficial resultant of mind/intellect/concept not finding the underlying order to the finite, occupied space Universe.

The closet we come to entropic disorder is in the seemingly, semi-orderly occurrence of prime numbers.

Six plus or minus one is where all prime numbers that exist, will be found, with 2 and being the exception.

This latter can be expressed in semi-2D Euclidean wave pattern, or in hexagonal set of six radii{ radial lines }.

Non-duality is a concept that does not exist ergo moot and irrelevant to mind/intellect,

macro-infinite non-occupied space, and

finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse....( ^v )( v^ )
Old 19-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking ( * ) I ( * )

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
However I don't believe the universe is finite.

Finite = having integrity

Infinite = non-integral

If my concepts/scenarios, as presented, exist, then we have at minimum, the duality of macro-infinite non-occupied space and finite occupied space.

"U"niverse does not get any simpler than this dual set.

( ^v )( v^ )

( * )( * )

( * ) I ( * )

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 19-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I'm glad you have your beliefs so well thought out. However I don't believe the universe is finite.

You make a good point, but hypothetical infinities don't serve us well here on earth

OR perhaps they do, I have often thought ignorance may be evolutionary advantageous ^^
Old 20-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Finite = having integrity

Infinite = non-integral

If my concepts/scenarios, as presented, exist, then we have at minimum, the duality of macro-infinite non-occupied space and finite occupied space.

( ^v )( v^ )

( * )( * )

( * ) I ( * )

r6

I have no idea what you mean. Is it possible for you to explain things any simpler?
Old 20-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
I have no idea what you mean. Is it possible for you to explain things any simpler?

The word finite is in dictionary

So is the words having and integrity.

Start there, for starters. Then move on to next words. There all in english dictionary. IF you still cant figure out what those words mean I can try to assist you.

r6

Old 20-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
You make a good point, but hypothetical infinities don't serve us well here on earth

OR perhaps they do, I have often thought ignorance may be evolutionary advantageous ^^

Ignorance can be a really hurtful word when used like that -_-

So having different beliefs than yours is an evolutionary advantage?
I'm inclined to say yes, diversity certainly has it's advantages.

However are those beliefs consisting of ignorance as you use it, I say no.

In essence, you have your way of looking and understanding the world. I have mine. If we are going to have a discussion, an open minded discussion, then we can't begin by saying "my beliefs are the only true ones, yours are not".

If we can't move beyond the foundational understanding that neither of our beliefs are proven, that they are both ways of making sense of a mysterious world, then we are likely to just butt heads and trade insults, rather than grow intellectually.

It depends on what measure of success we want to use in determining what serves us well on earth.

Is the measure of a "good belief" how well it serves us on earth? Or is it more important how well a belief helps us serve others?
What does it mean to do well on earth? Does it mean to be more social? More wealthy? healthier? happier? To have more inner peace? More civilized? More spiritual? More wise? A mix of everything?

If it's about inner peace, then it doesn't have to be rational. One of the most rational things to us is to think "I'm gonna die someday! I need to live according to that truth!". And so we go around constantly devoid of inner peace. However if we can somehow overcome that obstacle, usually done through non-rational thinking or beliefs, then we can suddenly experience a profound level of inner peace.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:

Was more interested in a further explanation of this. not your sarcasm -_-