Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-04-2016, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder

Re: Tour with family!

I like to share with all of you, in last year I have been great fun in my Indonesia tour with famil. I have stayed its capital city of Jakarta and had explored its many attractions. It is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. Many enjoying holidays lovers to go there for pretty cool spend a time, Had you ever visited in Indonesia?
Old 15-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I have never explored this distinction in my life. I have heard about this destination first time through your post. This destination name is sound. Your experience of this destination was nice. Would you like to air some attraction names of the destination. Wish you had explored there during your tour. I am waiting for your next reply.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Pathfinder

Yeah, why not I will share with you some attractions names of indonesia. I hope it will be informative for you and some next persons.
Borobudur
Ubud Monkey Forest
Prambanan
and Sanur, Bali
Have a joyable time in indonesia,,, :)
Old 18-04-2016, 05:21 AM
Newbie ;)

tomami, I think you should go to have fun in Indonesia that is quite a cool region to go for it due to its natural views. I love to go for it and would like to say must enjoy scuba diving there that is always one of the ever best fun activity to do there. If you love this sort of things to do then definitely you would like to be in Indonesia once more in forthcoming days to recall the memories of your tour.
Old 18-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

In my life, I have explored Indonesia only one time. I have explored there some famous attraction of this destination. Those are
Mount Bromo
Ubud Monkey Forest
Seminyak
Mount Batur
My experience was nice in this destination.
Old 18-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Master
i've yet to visit Indonesia.
here's a web-found photo of the Ubud Monkey Forest:

this type of site needs to be smelled, felt, touched, and tasted, as well as seen.
Old 19-04-2016, 05:02 AM
Pathfinder

Oh, wow, you have shared a really beautiful image of the Ubud Monkey Forest. I like to share with all of you guys, I have been visited Indonesia but I have visited never this attraction of Indonesia. so I like to say that again H: O: R: A: C: E! you have really good images share with all of us in this thread. I like it... Hope in future more we will gain from here....
Old 20-04-2016, 05:57 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

The shared image of this place is really nice. I have explored this place personally during my tour. I had great time there and enjoyed lots of fun. Is suggest other travelers they also explore this place at least one time i his life.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:11 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Wow seems like you people had great time trying stuff like this. I mean i can see that you people have visited so many of the things like these and had fun at this thing. I used to love trying things like these so much from always.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:21 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Buddy! if you are like these things very much. then I suggest you must explore this place at least one time in your life. Ia m sure you will spend a great time there and like these kids pf things. I am sure your this journey prove remarkable for you.