Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2017, 07:53 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
Matthew 13:42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

When people leave the body, they also lose the teeth. Spirits don't have teeth or flesh so how is it possible to burn in a lake of fire. The flesh burns however, there is no way that a spirit can burn from fire if you ask me.

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

So it is said that the devil must ask the Lord if he can test and tempt a child of God by creating evil around the child of God however, here it says the lord created evil not the devil??? Why would God create something he hates? Evil is sin correct? So if evil is a sin and God created evil then God created sin as well correct? So we are all born sinners because God created us that way and then damned people to hell because he hates his own creation is that right? If God created everything then he also created witchcraft and then dooms those that use it? He also created other Gods however does not want us to choose another God, so why call them God's? Why not call them devils???

People say that God can do anything but below is a list that he cannot do
1 He cannot lie
2 He cannot steal
3 He cannot lift a rock that is bigger than him
4 He cannot stop the devil from being evil
5 He cannot stop us from being evil if we choose to due to free will. The words free will explains away God's power to choose our direction.
6 God cannot change the devil from his wicket ways
7 God cannot save the world only the heavens

Last but certainly not least. Genesis 1:1
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”

So who created?
Pluto?
Neptune?
Mars?
Saturn?
Mercury?
Venus?
Uranus?
Neptun?

Don't get me wrong I do believe in God the father and the Holy Spirit because I have personally felt them all for I, however, I often wonder who created the bible or changed the bible. Whoever created this book did not think things trough. People are so fast to throw the bible at someone when the bible is only a published book by a published writer who created answers that don't add up. God lives inside of us all, he cannot be found in a book. God can only be found in the spirit of the one searching.

ALL-- Who actually know God, knows 100% it is symbolism being spoken about a literal eternal suffering. Gods justice scales( perfect balance, uncorruptable) make a literal eternal suffering an impossibility.
For 70-90 years of unrepented sin, Gods justice scales could not ever condemn that one to--trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of punishment.
Reality= God set before ALL-Deuteronomy 30:19--LIFE or DEATH--both are everlasting.
Jesus clearly taught--Those walking the broad and spacious path to-DESTRUCTION---not granted eternal life to suffer. In Revelation--Fire= destruction.
God is not the sadist that the blind guides teach--God is LOVE.

By the time the protestants translated--ALL originals were gone. Catholicism translating remained= filled with deceiving errors. No protestant fixed them. They didn't have a clue. All are placing their eternal lives in trinity religions on Catholicism translating. Not a wise path to choose. The New world translation fixed the errors.