Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 25-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Newfreedom9

TheReason I'm really curious about the blue light therapy. How does it work? And where do you get the lights? How long do you need to be in the different color lights? Is there a website about it? TIA
Old 25-06-2012, 08:33 PM
arthuro

I used Neem oil on acne pimple. I applied small amount of the oil on the pimple. Usually when i sense a pimple about to show-up, i applied it over the area before it get worse. Neem oil is good antibacterial. It does smell but it also does the work for me.
Old 28-06-2012, 02:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfreedom9
TheReason I'm really curious about the blue light therapy. How does it work? And where do you get the lights? How long do you need to be in the different color lights? Is there a website about it? TIA

I actually went to a skin care clinic that had the lights. I went twice a week when my acne was severe and they first would clean my face really well, then they would put me under the blue for 15 and the red for 10 minutes. You can go under longer, but that's what I could afford.

Then I bought my own....It just worked so well. It ended up paying for itself anyway. So now, even though the acne is gone, I go under it every time I have a breakout and also the red light to repair scares, reduce redness and restore collagen in skin.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 28-06-2012, 03:44 AM
Newfreedom9

Where did you get the lights? Is there a website or a certain kind you need?
Old 28-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Guide
Well what you look for is LED light therapy. There are ones on Amazon that are hand-held. These will be the cheapest option. I originally got that...then I purchased a large one for a good some of money, but you have to realize my acne was just so bad that to finally find a cure it was worth it. However, the hand held ones still work well and you just follow the directions on how long for each area. Nordstrom does carry them, but they will probably be more expensive from there. The blue is bacteria killing - good for acne & the red is healing and rejuvenating - good for scars, damage and aging skin.

Let me know if you have more questions!

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin