Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 08-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBj0O...ature=youtu.be We are here for 2012 :) I certainly want to go home but in the stillness and light there is magic . x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrard
all you have to do is remember that you are up there

Konrad, sorry but that doesn't make sense. I can connect to "up there" no problem at all these days... it is connecting to 3d that I am struggling with.

To me there is a difference and there is a purpose.

It feels like a shift in the focus of my path. Previously I was working on reconnecting with Spirit, with my guides, remembering how to work with the light. I have been working on deep healing on many levels for about 10 years.

Now the coin has flipped. I am now very much working on real world issues. Issues with how I interact with 3d people. Learning how to move forward with the effect of healing past stuff.

I'm not saying there isn't more past stuff to heal, I don't know. But the space I am in now is very much working with the now rather than the then.

Working with the past was relatively easy. Deep healing sessions supported by a wonderful healer and beautiful crystal and angelic energy. Hard at the time but soon over.

Real world stuff is so much harder, I have to take bigger risks, I have to walk more alone (although my guides are there, I just need to remember). I have to deal with people that hurt me, people I risk hurting.

I'm not saying I'm trying to bail out of doing the work... more I find it so hard to do it and stay positive.

I can connect to "up there" and feel the energies and the love... but in time I have to come back. I have to learn to bring those energies down here, but I don't yet know how.

I'm in a good place at the moment, I have had a wonderful, chilled and light filled weekend.... tomorrow when I am back in a job that either bores or scares me, with people that I don't resonate with I will find it hard again and lose my connection again.

Practice, practice, practice.....
Old 08-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBj0OmyWw1k&feature=youtu.be We are here for 2012 :) I certainly want to go home but in the stillness and light there is magic . x

Topaz.. thank you for the link. However I don't fully subscribe to the 2012 stuff. I am very much, I'll believe it when it happens as there have been so many other "watershed times" that don't appear to have been that amazing when they came and went....

Just my opinion and I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Konrad, sorry but that doesn't make sense. I can connect to "up there" no problem at all these days... it is connecting to 3d that I am struggling with.

To me there is a difference and there is a purpose.

It feels like a shift in the focus of my path. Previously I was working on reconnecting with Spirit, with my guides, remembering how to work with the light. I have been working on deep healing on many levels for about 10 years.

Now the coin has flipped. I am now very much working on real world issues. Issues with how I interact with 3d people. Learning how to move forward with the effect of healing past stuff.

I'm not saying there isn't more past stuff to heal, I don't know. But the space I am in now is very much working with the now rather than the then.

Working with the past was relatively easy. Deep healing sessions supported by a wonderful healer and beautiful crystal and angelic energy. Hard at the time but soon over.

You seem to think your spirit is contaminated in some way

i know that much healing is required, and i am not one to say that i do not have a LOT more healing to go through. But the key to healing and letting go of the past is understanding both are illusions. Otherwise, they both become very real to you and therefore very painful

thats all i meant by remembering that you are there, because in my opinion you have never left your infinite loving light, friend =)
Old 08-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
You seem to think your spirit is contaminated in some way

i know that much healing is required, and i am not one to say that i do not have a LOT more healing to go through. But the key to healing and letting go of the past is understanding both are illusions. Otherwise, they both become very real to you and therefore very painful

thats all i meant by remembering that you are there, because in my opinion you have never left your infinite loving light, friend =)

Hi Konrard.... I think we have differing beliefs and experiences. I respect that it is right for you, but it doesn't quite resonate with me.

I can assure you that I don't feel that my spirit is contaminated.

Thank you for taking the time to respond tho

Please don't take this as anything other than respectful.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:18 PM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia

I can assure you that I don't feel that my spirit is contaminated.
sorry for my misperception
Old 08-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
sorry for my misperception
Old 09-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

In an e-mail from a friend just now, I read the following -

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

I dunno who said it - but it makes sense to me(!) and helped remind me that the "hiccup" I had to deal with this morning is just a little shower, which is already passing.

Enjoy your dances this week, everyone

Angel Blessings to All
Old 09-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

Precisely, so my question is.. how do you learn to dance in the rain? What do you do?

I have to confess I get a little frustrated (not with you Tea Break) with people who give you these little sentences that sound so full of wisdom, but are actually fairly empty when it comes to actually applying them.

Yes, I want to dance in the rain.... but how?

Maybe it's just me but I find it very hard if I have an emotion about a situation to switch it off just because someone says "don't sweat it"... how do you do that? How do you stop being sad/angry/scared "just like that?"
Old 09-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Prokopton

Quote:
Yes, I want to dance in the rain.... but how?

When one experiences kundalini, the great beauty of the light beyond is embodied within oneself. So maybe you could consider a serious practice towards awakening your inner energy in this body and in this world.

EDIT: Perhaps in the meantime work with a simple meditation such as the Inner Smile. I'm sorry I'm not yet allowed to post links, but if you google "scribd awaken healing energy" that will take you to a copy of Mantak Chia's "Awaken Healing Energy", which has a great Inner Smile meditation on pps. 41-50. If you try that for the traditional 100 days, you should find yourself a lot happier. It builds the energy of the smile into the energy of your body.

Last edited by Prokopton : 09-05-2011 at 02:56 PM.