Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

How did he know?

A very odd thing happened which I would like to share....

So I've been obsessing about this "twin flame" thing in the last few weeks. Of course my husband knows nothing about that. He certainly doesn't believe in anything of the sort (he's scientific-minded), and I haven't mentioned it to him.

Well today I was commenting about how my sister and I had a lot of similar habits, and he said "Maybe she's your spirit twin". UM, WHAT! How did this concept even cross his mind? He does not think about things like "spirit twins". After him saying, on two different occasions, that he would like to do the job that (the guy I think might be my twin) does, which is a very random job, and NOT something I would ever see my husband doing, I am starting to wonder.

Is there some kind of telepathy going on between me and my husband? How could bring up the subject of "spirit twins" when he had no idea this has been on my mind?

BTW, he was joking and I'm quite sure my sis in not my twin. That seems weird to me.
Old 25-08-2018, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Hmm sometimes "rational" people (but I don't know your husband;)) say random stuff like this not using words in a way they really mean...
I see this more like a message to you that blew your mind through your husband than a spiritual message from your husband himself.
He is a kind of vector in this case, you see ?

Btw, your husband is probably one of your multiple soul mates so I guess'if you are married you share some stuff together lol. At least I hope so ! ;)
So it is explained by the resonance effect (you vibrate on the same/ almost the same frequency) so you can share easily thoughts and yes maybe have some telepathy as we are a lot to experience it without realizing it. :)
Old 25-08-2018, 05:41 PM
Knower

I find that threads of convos and thoughts and experiences/observations interweave in mysterious ways for me. I can’t say how he (your husband) knew or if he does know (anything in particular) but I’ve had similar things happen to me. From my husband and from friends and even strangers who cross my path at the right moment. I reckon its for me to percieve and discern... and what i’ve come up with is that spiritual energy and messages (i believe) can shapeshift or flow through meaningful conduits/interactions in my external that corroborate/reveal my internal and can clue/que me along into my own discoveries...

For a while i was in regular communications with a SC (soul connection) overlapped with inner soul energies i’d never experienced before. Taking me to beyond my own known and perceived edges. Whoa!!!!

And often... DH (husband) would share specific words/themes that SC and i were discussing that sometimes made me question if DH was reading and or somehow privy to the specifics of my convos... but i “knew” he wasn’t actually doing anything of the kind. It was something else. I grew comfortable knowing that for me this made clear i was on a shared path with SC and DH. That there was more to whatever i needed to experience and learn. Moments liked these helped me to stay present with DH even as i was seemingly having a spiritual experience and connection with another. Experiences that seemed so so intimate and soulful. It helped me to trust myself in sometimes chaotic flow and trust in my choices and also to open up doors in my life that were very very scary.

Have a wonderful day!

TW
Old 25-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Knower

I think it's telepathy and as someone has said, he could also be a soul mate in which exists huge amounts of connection and light. I have a partner now, who i believe to be a soul mate and we have gotten to a point where we can read each others' mind. I enjoy it a lot.