Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I don't understand his communication style. Over the course of our "friendship" (a month or two) we have been trying to figure each other out, hurting each other's feelings, arguing, and attempting to break up. He is the polar opposite of me in virtually every way. For some reason, he keeps coming back.

Quote:
Question now is, do I block him?

No, don't block him. In fact, I wouldn't do or say anything else unless prompted.

You mentioned 1111. Did that start before all of this?
Old 16-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account

That just happened the other day on the 11. I think because I was looking for it.

I blocked him for about an hour and then got curious and unblocked, but no response yet

Meanwhile, my marriage is going pretty well, so I have guilt about this other guy...

BTW... he is 10 years older than me. I find him boring, stuffy and pretentious. He finds me annoying, silly and too liberal-minded. We relate well on many things but he has terrible taste in music.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
... but he has terrible taste in music.

Well, I hope for your sake he doesn't project, or transmit, or whatever it actually is.

I'm happy for you that you and your husband are doing well. It doesn't sound like you've anything to feel guilty about, though I know how that goes, too. It could be the guy-on-the-the-side-of-the-globe is some sort of.....soul contact come forward to provide perspective?
Old 16-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Well, I hope for your sake he doesn't project, or transmit, or whatever it actually is.

I'm happy for you that you and your husband are doing well. It doesn't sound like you've anything to feel guilty about, though I know how that goes, too. It could be the guy-on-the-the-side-of-the-globe is some sort of.....soul contact come forward to provide perspective?

Thank you for saying this. It really makes me feel better about it.

Yeah, I think everything happens for a reason. Hopefully the fact that I do feel guilty about talking to him (when, in the past, I have not felt guilty about such indiscretions) means that I'm progressing a little? Who knows...
Old 16-08-2018, 09:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
I've decided this guy is not my twin flame. We don't really even get along well. He responds to my texts but apparently is too "busy" to chat, so I am feeling kind of disappointed and guilty about the whole thing. Question now is, do I block him?

a twin flame is a decision? based on how they behave to our whims and wants?

all the games. blocking. Its not him you want to block. its something inside of you that you want to block.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
a twin flame is a decision? based on how they behave to our whims and wants?

all the games. blocking. Its not him you want to block. its something inside of you that you want to block.

So you think he is my TF?

I'd assume I'd like him more if he was....
Old 17-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Master

hahah. In all fantasy of it all......if you desire him as your tf then he is. If you dont, then he is not.

Have a great weekend
Old 17-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Experiencer

You seem pretty aggressive to those trying to answer your question, so I'm leery to answer in a way that's calm. Please remember everyone is a reflection of you.

You're married, so that's as far as that goes.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Ahhh... he texted me back and I fell for him all over again. But then I told him that I'm married and we shouldn't be chatting. So it's over for now.

If he is my twin flame, then fate will bring us back together at a more convenient time in the future

Edit to add this: there were two synchronicties today.....

I saw his username randomly on Amazon as a book title.... and again my husband mentioned wanting to do this guy's job.... it's just very weird.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Synchronicity #3... Just now, opening my laptop, the picture shown on my Chromebook is a photo of the country where he lives and the beach he recently vacationed at....

Not sure what to make of this at all....