Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 02-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Knower
What do you experience when you feel chi?

I'm curious as to what other people feel when they feel the chi energy. What sensations do you experience? I've only been practising chi gong for three months but I can already feel the benefits.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I'm curious as to what other people feel when they feel the chi energy. What sensations do you experience? I've only been practising chi gong for three months but I can already feel the benefits.

There are many ways of feeling Chi, heat, tingling, magnetic repulsion are some of them. It depends on each individual.
I myself most of the time feel tingling and magnetic repulsion, if the weather is cold I feel heat more.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Knower
I feel tingling sometimes but mostly I feel a strange sensation as if parts of me are being moved without me doing anything. Sometimes my arms just lift up by themselves and hang there before sinking back down again.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I feel tingling sometimes but mostly I feel a strange sensation as if parts of me are being moved without me doing anything. Sometimes my arms just lift up by themselves and hang there before sinking back down again.

Your arms need a signal from the brain for you to lift them so although you feel they are being lifted by some unknown source it is your thoughts that are lifting them, thoughts without a thinker comes to mind. Sinking back down is involuntary, what goes up must come down....
Old 03-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Master
Jility ,,You will most likely trigger Kundalini if you continue and sounds possible allready , the arm movement are called kyrias ,,they eventually become smooth and polished and can be triggered from thinking a positive thought or connecting to chi and or source ,,all natural ,, my inner spirit turns my head right ,left ,,down to look at heart ,, i am put into shakti shiva pose also ,, ive had many ,,in legs and arms ,feet and hands ,, chi is beautiful yes feels like energy ,,or and wave rising ,,sometimes buzzing ,, i see light inside me too ,, keep going,, make sure you are healthy and well balanced if contiuning kundalini ,, often there is no choice and many of us are triggered from trauma ,,she brings love light and power but also shows eons of darkness and healing to be done.you dont need to think anything during a kriya ,,spirit is just expressing through you. wishing you all the best!
Old 10-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Your arms need a signal from the brain for you to lift them so although you feel they are being lifted by some unknown source it is your thoughts that are lifting them, thoughts without a thinker comes to mind. Sinking back down is involuntary, what goes up must come down....
With respect Skye, this involuntary movement by chi, is something I have experienced many times as chi is being developed via chi gung and /or tai chi practices. its real and it doesn`t come from a mental signal, but rather from the free movement of the chi.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Knower

Train as the day begins and ends together there is only 1 passing of this also remember it is a right to all to give truth to movement in an art of skill and discipline but be in great honour to its truth that is in teachings to you.