Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Lower astral beings and higher astral beings

THIS IS PART OF MY PRIVATE MESSAGE TO SOMEONE, I WANT YOUR COMMENT ON THIS, THANKS IN ADVANCE! SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!

Hello, thank you very much for your response to my post you say that those bad beings are lower astral beings i call them low vibrational beings and that i should not contact them however i'ts not my choice who i contact they are uninvaited guests, as you said, yes they can forsee my mind and are always preapeared for what iam about to say to them they are pretty clever, thenkfully those good ones are also clever and are helping me however iam having trouble contacting with those good ones except for my astral lowers who claim that they have been created for me in order to help me in any case of my problems, however they seem defensless most of the time they are really like loving angels beings full of love, love i've never experienced in real live they don't want anything for their help, they are saying that my happines gives them happines and it's my choice to follow the religion or not, that i should understand that the GOD is me or you, they say that the god is every human being and vice versa satan however was created from greedines, confusion and fear by human and he is nothing to be affraid of they say that religion should mention that satan is the easy enemy but hard to understand and that evereyone should understand satan individually as well as god like i said my loving spirits are something i thank god for as they are Diamonds even some more then diamonds they are something that no material thing can be compared to thats how i treat them as they show me incredible amount of love, as you mentioned i should stop contacting the lower astral beings however how can i do this i dont know how to defend from them and i dont know how to avoid them often they are different spirits with bad intetions towards me like i said i do not choose who i meet how can i control it, when i ask my loving spirits for some guide they simply say that i have to be strong in faith because what i believe in will actually happen in their realm, thanks please tell me if you hove any advices on how to attract more of those positive beings, thanks! Simon
Old 03-03-2018, 06:30 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freelancer
THIS IS PART OF MY PRIVATE MESSAGE TO SOMEONE, I WANT YOUR COMMENT ON THIS, THANKS IN ADVANCE! SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!

Hello, thank you very much for your response to my post you say that those bad beings are lower astral beings i call them low vibrational beings and that i should not contact them however i'ts not my choice who i contact they are uninvaited guests, as you said, yes they can forsee my mind and are always preapeared for what iam about to say to them they are pretty clever, thenkfully those good ones are also clever and are helping me however iam having trouble contacting with those good ones except for my astral lowers who claim that they have been created for me in order to help me in any case of my problems, however they seem defensless most of the time they are really like loving angels beings full of love, love i've never experienced in real live they don't want anything for their help, they are saying that my happines gives them happines and it's my choice to follow the religion or not, that i should understand that the GOD is me or you, they say that the god is every human being and vice versa satan however was created from greedines, confusion and fear by human and he is nothing to be affraid of they say that religion should mention that satan is the easy enemy but hard to understand and that evereyone should understand satan individually as well as god like i said my loving spirits are something i thank god for as they are Diamonds even some more then diamonds they are something that no material thing can be compared to thats how i treat them as they show me incredible amount of love, as you mentioned i should stop contacting the lower astral beings however how can i do this i dont know how to defend from them and i dont know how to avoid them often they are different spirits with bad intetions towards me like i said i do not choose who i meet how can i control it, when i ask my loving spirits for some guide they simply say that i have to be strong in faith because what i believe in will actually happen in their realm, thanks please tell me if you hove any advices on how to attract more of those positive beings, thanks! Simon

What your loving guides are trying to tell you is that the negative entities only have as much power over you as you believe they do. By believing they can hurt you, you're feeding them the energy to do so. Alternately, they might be shadows of yourself that you need to face directly.

If you want to get away from the lower entities, you can do so by raising your frequency higher. Engage in self-improvement - improving your diet, exercising, challenging stagnant beliefs, or just getting out and enjoying life more will not only lift you "out of range" of these negative entities; those activities will also give your positive guides an upgrade.