Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Closed Thread

Old 19-01-2018, 04:09 AM
Master

Thank you....and take your time with reading and practicing. It works better that way. You need to rest....
Old 19-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

I'm writing to report something that happened, to make a suggestion, and to see if any of you have any thoughts about it.

This morning I heard the word "enemy." Hmm. I thought. But I wrote it down. A short while later I opened The Book Thief, and in the second paragraph of my reading, i hit the word "enemy." Enemy doesn't seem to be a word that stands out all that much--not like "potato." I don't think I would have even noticed the word if I hadn't had the potato incident earlier.

Anyway, that's the second time I've anticipated something from The Book Thief Is my precognition in response to the way the book works on me? Could be: I am absolutely delighted with this book. Its subject is very grim, but it is told in such a smarty-pants, fun way, that sometimes I laugh out loud or just stop to cherish a sentence I've read.

The other time I experienced precognition like this was in the show Lie to Me. There was also something...I don't know...sassy? about that show. Something that fascinated me and made think in ways I didn't usually.

But what if the precognition isn't in response to the material itself but rather to the fact that my third eye is opening up, to the fact that I"ve been doing these readings? The fact that I've had two hits in just a few days could support that theory, or, since the hits were both from The Book Thief, the earlier theory.

I was thinking that we could try an experiment, but probably it is best if those I haven't read for don't participate, unless they never want me to do the regular reading.

My idea is that you send me a pm telling me about your life. It should be at least a page, I think, and could certainly be longer. And it should be told in chronological order, I think. Probably it should be told in a way that feels natural, and you should talk about your life in a way that you really feel it. Now I notice I just listed a bunch of "should," and I am allergic to "shoulds." So, let's just say they are suggestions. If you want, ignore everything I've said and just do it the way that feels right to you.

It also occurs to me that instead of telling me about your life, you could write the story of someone else. In The Book Thief, the first precognition was about an incident in the life of a main supporting character, but not a main character. And in the second instance, it was aimed at a canvas as large as or nearly as large as humanity.

As I'm thinking about this idea right now, I wonder if the book or the movie precognitions might have come about because of structure. The book and the movie each created a frame, or boundaries, around the information, and so created a limited area for a word to be plucked from. If so, if you told your story, I could pluck from that created boundary. And to be most meaningful then, you might choose to write about something very important to you...something you want to know more about in the future.

Now, if you don't like to write, this probably isn't for you. But if you do send me the story of your life (or a snippet of your life, or an important moment in your life) or the life of someone else, and if I get a message, that message, based on my history so far, will probably not be all that extensive. I mean, "potato" and "enemy." Come on! So your payment, if anything at all, is pretty inconsequential. I wouldn't actually be telling you much about your future. Potato? Enemy? But if you like to write, this could be a way to get you to do it. It could give you a task as motivation. Or it could be cathartic.

I am open to, and would warmly welcome any comments on this post. And if any of you are so inspired that you sit down and write something immediately, even though I've never read for you, you can hang onto that writing until I've read for you. So, in other words, you can be inspired now and save the fruits of that inspiration for later.

I am having so much fun. Thanks for listening, and if you're scoffing, hey, that's fine, too. It cracks me up to imagine that.

Blessings to you all.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Experiencer

After lunch I got really sleepy. I went and lay down and then heard the word

necklace.

So I got up, got my notebook, and went back to bed. I immediately set the intention to get words for you all. Then I suggested whole sentences (but that didn't happen.)

Here are the "words" I got. Let me know if you claim any. I imagine more than one person could claim the same one, too?

neckalce
where are the treats?
it's not only.... (felt like an incomplete thought--I hate that!)
They had to be passed on
the kill zone
kids
an 18 month old
hours
Melissa
Old 20-01-2018, 01:35 AM
Master
Not mine, but looking forward to the results of your offer of a reading :)
Old 20-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Experiencer

Thanks, Crystal. I will hopefully redo Rena's tonight. Then you're next.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Master

Hi Dee,

This is just an FYI. If you are going to be doing readings, which is wonderful, you should check out the Readings Section. I forget where it is now, but I think it is under the Members Cafe Section. There are forum rules you should read, as you probably don't want to go afowl of the forum rules. You need to read them, and then when you post your offer to read, in it you have to state that the person responding must follow these rules as well, and they have to understand certain things. I would list them, but that wouldn't be as much fun for you. But an important one is, you can't read for someone who is under 18. There are other rules that are just as important as that one ;)

Anyway, my advice would be to enjoy doing what you are doing, but just do it in the Readings Section :) You can post in this section that you are doing readings in the readings section, and then you can post the questions and answers you get here as well. So, it's a 2fer really. :O)
Old 20-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Experiencer

So, from now on I need to say "for entertainment purposes only." All of my attempts at channeling above are for entertainment purposes only.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Experiencer

for entertainment purposes only

Rena,

I did attempt to channel last night, but mostly I was frustrated and trying too hard. But there still may have been some useful stuff. I will filter what I thought might be useful.

I felt tension in my belly, and thinking that might be for you, I asked, "is there help for Rena's anxiety?" and I got "as far as the eye can see."

I also got a bunch of names:
McArthur
David's...(the message trailed off, and I only got part of it)
Craig and Tyler

and the phrase "an old fashioned book"

Reflecting on the results, I found myself thinking, "I never get names, at least not before starting this thread." then I remember I DID get a name, once. It was the name "Copeland," which meant absolutely nothing to me. But some time later, I encountered the name again, in a book I was reading, and it led me to another book called I'm Still Here, which led me to EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) and eventually, to a computer clip from my (dead) son that says, "I'm just fine, mom."

So, I hope those names, if not familiar, lead you to a wonderful place, as that one name did for me.
Old 20-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

For entertainment purposes only

I've just gotten some wonderful, wonderful material from Nameless (wow, a name I can remember without effort!), and I need to review it. I think it will really help my channeling.

I'm reporting this because I think I need to review that before my next channeling attempt...I'll just see how it goes. If I'm flying with happy energy, then I will go ahead. But I wanted to let you know what's going on.

Blessings to all
Old 22-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Master

Thank you for asking about my anxiety during your reading. Im not sure how to interpret the response about the anxiety....lol
I dont know what these names mean....
And i dont know what the book thing means...
But hey, i get lots of visions/words that i dont understand!!! It bugs me when i dont know what something means. I appreciate you trying the channeling again for me!
Closed Thread