Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-01-2018, 04:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Near Death Experience left me with belief in Reincarnation

Hello,

I have had a near death experience within the past few months, and when I come out of it, I remember being shown Reincarnation itself; being shown, though I don't vividly remember it as I did when I was seeing it, reincarnation was IT; reincarnation was how things were and have always been, and always will be, and that we are all connected, we are all one, and what people call "God" is all one with us, as we are all one with him/her.

I was raised Christian/Baptist, and for me this concept was not taught.

Why did I see this? Is this the way it really is?

Since my NDE, I am leaving Christianity and finding what I know to be true. I cannot stay with Christianity knowing what I know now. Because it just doesn't go together.

Has anyone else experienced this before? This type of near-death experience?

It was like I saw The Matrix; the ultimate womb of all things. It was like nothing I had ever seen or witnessed before. I feel like I am a new person. Like there is an awakening coming to me. Or has been going on for a while now, anyway.

Thank you.
Old 13-01-2018, 05:21 AM
Knower
In the blink of a eye I viewed this lifetime pass before my mind during an unexpected ten foot fall. This was in 1985! So I have an understanding of your experience.
Mainstream religions don't teach this and I share your feelings. They tend to claim you are delusional or something of that nature if you bring it up. I was born and raised Catholic.I still practice the faith although I'm not in full communion with all their teaching.
Most likely you were in than astral dimension with your light body double extended from your physical body via the "silver chord".
A past life regression could be insightful If you wish to explore further.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks a lot for sharing your NDE. A very interesting one, especially since you were associated with Christianity before your NDE. I certainly hope it is the truth though, because if everything in Christianity is true it would mean only a few people make it to heaven while the rest suffers for eternity.
Old 13-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvernail
Hello,

I have had a near death experience within the past few months, and when I come out of it, I remember being shown Reincarnation itself; being shown, though I don't vividly remember it as I did when I was seeing it, reincarnation was IT; reincarnation was how things were and have always been, and always will be, and that we are all connected, we are all one, and what people call "God" is all one with us, as we are all one with him/her.

Since my NDE, I am leaving Christianity and finding what I know to be true. I cannot stay with Christianity knowing what I know now. Because it just doesn't go together.

It was like I saw The Matrix; the ultimate womb of all things. It was like nothing I had ever seen or witnessed before. I feel like I am a new person. Like there is an awakening coming to me. Or has been going on for a while now, anyway.

Thank you.

YEP.
This is very consistent with what NDE'ers (Near Death Experiencers) report. Also what Conscious Projectionist like me report. It seems to be the overarching reality of things despite popular religious beliefs.

If it makes you feel any better, re-incarnation was actually voted out of the Bible by one of the Nicene Councils, I think the first one in AD 325 under Emperor Constantine.
The idea being that if humans believed in reincarnation that they 'wouldn't try hard enough in this life as they'd be back around anyway'.
The Church, needing to control hearts and minds and everything it could, found this little loop hole far to loose so 'closed it'. All references to re-incarnation were summarily redacted from holy scriptures and all teaching of the church. And that's where things have stood for a long time.

History is written by the Victors. (vicars) lol
Old 14-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you.

Yep...very, very similar for me. I was also raised Christian(Lutheran), but in my late teens began to look at the bible and religious scripture as symbolism and parables. Eventually, with me more and more questions of all these religions (which one is right?) science won out and I became an atheist, believing that when death comes that's the end of our existence and consciousness. Then...BAM!...had a heart attack and with it a NDE.

There was a point I had during the NDE that I can only assume no other reason but that it showed that reincarnation is a reality.

I think the most important thing I learned is that unconditional love is the most important thing that exists, and that is what binds us all together...whether we're human, animal or vegetable...or even mineral. Makes sense to me that love is the creative force that drives the physics of this existence.
Old 14-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Yep...very, very similar for me. I was also raised Christian(Lutheran), but in my late teens began to look at the bible and religious scripture as symbolism and parables. Eventually, with me more and more questions of all these religions (which one is right?) science won out and I became an atheist, believing that when death comes that's the end of our existence and consciousness. Then...BAM!...had a heart attack and with it a NDE.

There was a point I had during the NDE that I can only assume no other reason but that it showed that reincarnation is a reality.

I think the most important thing I learned is that unconditional love is the most important thing that exists, and that is what binds us all together...whether we're human, animal or vegetable...or even mineral. Makes sense to me that love is the creative force that drives the physics of this existence.

Great post!

Would you be willing to share your experience in more detail, please?

I am really interested in hearing what your NDE was like.

I completely understand if you would rather not, and respect that
Old 15-01-2018, 02:21 AM
Experiencer

Hi, OEN34. I'm happy to share my experience. I tried to find a link to my NDE that I posted here, but can't figure out how to....lol...I'm not very computer savvy...! So here it is:
When the NDE happened I found I was in total blackness, it was as if I had just come into existence...had no memory or knowledge of anything. I wondered to myself "what?" (not in English or any language, but just "felt" the meaning of the word). Immediately from my left I saw plants, trees and blue sky forming. I felt immeasurable love and welcome from them. I thought to myself "so, this is the way it is" and I felt and knew the importance of unconditional love. I was way out in the country on a hill and at the bottom of the hill the plants and trees were thick, like a stream or river flowed at it's base. I was filled with joy and a feeling of "wholeness" and a perception of reality I'd never experienced. I knew there was something wonderful beyond those trees and started to go to that place, but I couldn't move my feet. When I looked down instead of seeing the ground I was looking out into what I think was eternity. It was like looking out into space except instead of black space and stars the color was a misty blue/grey. I saw things I didn't understand, such as a few lines and a couple that formed arcs, and a huge, massive sphere that was barely visible. I have no idea what those meant, and odd that I didn't wonder to myself what they were (as I'm pretty inquisitive). I looked down to my right and saw what looked like a cross between dark t.v. screens and bubbles. One flashed in a millisecond and it was this life (this is where I sensed the others were my other lives). It was at this point I knew I had to return to it. I said to myself "oh, no."...but realized I had no choice. I had to come back.
When my consciousness returned to my body I woke up (in the ambulance) and thought to the EMT "dog gone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this?"
I saw nor heard nor communicated with any other beings, other than the plants, trees and grass on the hill. Any knowledge I gained seemed to come from within.

If you have any questions or anything you'd like to discuss about it, please feel free to PM me...!

Namaste.
Old 19-01-2018, 02:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up WOW.

Quote:
Hi, OEN34. I'm happy to share my experience. I tried to find a link to my NDE that I posted here, but can't figure out how to....lol...I'm not very computer savvy...! So here it is:
When the NDE happened I found I was in total blackness, it was as if I had just come into existence...had no memory or knowledge of anything. I wondered to myself "what?" (not in English or any language, but just "felt" the meaning of the word). Immediately from my left I saw plants, trees and blue sky forming. I felt immeasurable love and welcome from them. I thought to myself "so, this is the way it is" and I felt and knew the importance of unconditional love. I was way out in the country on a hill and at the bottom of the hill the plants and trees were thick, like a stream or river flowed at it's base. I was filled with joy and a feeling of "wholeness" and a perception of reality I'd never experienced. I knew there was something wonderful beyond those trees and started to go to that place, but I couldn't move my feet. When I looked down instead of seeing the ground I was looking out into what I think was eternity. It was like looking out into space except instead of black space and stars the color was a misty blue/grey. I saw things I didn't understand, such as a few lines and a couple that formed arcs, and a huge, massive sphere that was barely visible. I have no idea what those meant, and odd that I didn't wonder to myself what they were (as I'm pretty inquisitive). I looked down to my right and saw what looked like a cross between dark t.v. screens and bubbles. One flashed in a millisecond and it was this life (this is where I sensed the others were my other lives). It was at this point I knew I had to return to it. I said to myself "oh, no."...but realized I had no choice. I had to come back.
When my consciousness returned to my body I woke up (in the ambulance) and thought to the EMT "dog gone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this?"
I saw nor heard nor communicated with any other beings, other than the plants, trees and grass on the hill. Any knowledge I gained seemed to come from within.

If you have any questions or anything you'd like to discuss about it, please feel free to PM me...!

Namaste.

WOW. I am blown away. You guys are awesome, I read all the posts. Thanks for sharing your NDE, too! My goodness, I can really relate. That knowledge that came from within was what "God" showed me and allowed me to FEEL. He/She was me, and I was him/her, and we were all ONE. Everyone and everything was connected. We are. We just exist simultaneously, in one another. And we reincarnate.

When I think about that Matrix/Womb machine thing I saw, that was "God", a.k.a. Us in the beginning of beginnings, it's very fuzzy now to try to remember. I was pretty out of it during my NDE. I even remember a period of time where my body wasn't breathing, and I thought there was a mirror on my ceiling, but I think it was me, looking down at me (the body in the bed).

Anyway, WOW. I'm so glad I found this forum. I know you all understand me, you've been there and seen what I saw, more or less. I feel very comfortable here. Thank you :)

Old 19-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Hello,

This can be quite common to be shows that death is not the end that we are told it is, at times some get a glimpse into what can be for us going forwards.

I was raised Anglican and I left that behind at 13 years of age. For me it was much later at 21 I had my NDE experience, I left the church behind as I could "talk to the dead" and that was not in the teachings.

You saw what might have been in your Book of Wisdom that book it is said that our Soul comes in with that "Soul Contract".
It is possible that you crossed into that place where your Soul was made ready to leave but you stayed living.

I do not feel that one has to leave all the faith one was raised with behind more one can take something from it and blend it with new ideas. I respect how I was raised, I now call God "Divine White Light"
but it is still that energy of oneness.

Mine was a lesson NDE event experience as I already know that there was more we experienced after death, so I had to learn what I could do with all I could do. I had to learn the darker things, but not stay in that place or use it on anyone. So as I was at that point in life my life was put in the balance. I was clearly met by someone of a much higher power,
and I was given the chance to come back to life to change my path.
I did change my path for a path in the Light.

Thank you.

You have been given a chance to open more, to maybe step into a path like I did to follow what you came to this life to do. After a
NDE you do often come out feeling like a new person as in some ways your re born or give an new lease on life.

Lynn
Old 19-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

Namaste.

Thanks very much for sharing that - it sounds amazing, yet something I cannot imagine!