Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old Today, 01:53 PM
Administrator
Water and earth elements dominate my astrology chart. However, I am pleasantly content with my Aquarius in Venus, probably explains why I had married a Libra or attract traditionally non compatible air elements. This aspect of me I feel is my favorite, free spirit, open minded, non attached. It's the part of me that seeks adventure ( I love traveling) and just having a really great time when interacting with individuals. Of course, father Capricorn ( My sun sign) Is always there is ruin the party LOL. If your familiar with Caps, they can be 'stiffs'. Its not so bad I guess, I mean It's kept me grounded, balanced and responsible.

~Virginia Wolf
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
I get that a lot, although people are not always ready to admit it lol. I can tell that it often annoys some of them, but it's just the way Virgos process information. We notice so many details and nuances, and dissect everything logically before reaching the conclusion. Also, if I'm not 100% sure of something I just don't vocaize my opinion (unless I'm really pressured to answer), which makes me statistically more prone to being right when I do say something

Yeah , Virgo can be self effacing. I have virgo ascendant, I don't know if this makes me have some virgo traits because I can be critical too, and mostly about my own self though.
I am glad because as a sensitive this makes me very grounded or I don't feel my feet would be on ground at all.
I feel like earth signs are more naturally grounded than other signs.
In any case I don't mind the virgo criticizing if ever they do that is, I don't seem to notice that much. I think it can be quite over rated that way.
If you think of the vindictive signs and bitter signs lol haha, I don't think I have problem with Virgo.