Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Master
iv wondedd ths 1 my slf i thng ansrss is yes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-01-2018, 01:02 AM
Master
I have only had communications with 2 ‘celebrities’ after they passed, but I knew them in real life - which had formed a telepathic, psychic connection.

And as we had a spiritual/nondual (‘Spirit appointed’) connection that served a purpose & not a romantic one as such, I had to really watch it not to project my personal emotional wishes, thought-form attachments onto them.

Indulging in projections can lead to confusion and not really anything healthy.

Old 04-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Guide

I haven't personally...but I do find it kind of humorous to think about. I can just imagine the deceased having their own website www.IUseToLiveHere.com or [email protected]

Can you imagine....lol!

I'd rather they keep contacting through dreams, visions or feelings. Once they start using the Internet, I'm out!!!
Old 05-02-2018, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I haven't personally...but I do find it kind of humorous to think about. I can just imagine the deceased having their own website www.IUseToLiveHere.com or [email protected]

Can you imagine....lol!

I'd rather they keep contacting through dreams, visions or feelings. Once they start using the Internet, I'm out!!!

http://www.leunig.com.au/works/recent-cartoons/275-park

The other ‘celebrity’ I met and knew, didn’t come to visit me when he passed, but came to spend a few days with me – just before he went to the Causal Realm (?) to get ready for being reincarnated - so about 4-5 years after his passing. (I assume these timelines can vary a lot though).

Because (whilst he was 'alive') we both shifted into Nondual “Oneness” upon our meeting, the whole ‘Celebrity Status’ thing (for him) and the ‘Celebrity Idolizing’ (for me) shattered into meaningless nonsense – so neither of us was the same afterwards.
This was our meeting:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...06&postcount=6

I suppose his concern from then on was about fans kind of losing themselves, losing the focus of their own soul journeys wanting to go “on a ride” with celebrities.

A friend of mine, who is naturally quite psychic, but hasn’t invested any time/energy into self-inquiry about her interpretations of the phenomena (which is very important), has told me how she has met Elvis numerous times and how he even took her to a Graceland tour.

I leave that as an open question, but what if this ‘Elvis’ is some Astral World impersonator just feeding off attention energies? If that is possible?

And what about reincarnation – would this 'Celebrity Worship' impede souls from moving on and reincarnating?

Old 06-02-2018, 02:13 AM
Master
So my bold questions are:

Do some celebrities become so attached to their Celebrity Status image, and the attention energy this image receives, that after the physical death – they stay as earth-bound souls?

Do the Celebrity (Status/Image) Worshipers thus also hinder these souls from moving on into higher – Spiritual Realms?

Old 06-02-2018, 03:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

http://www.leunig.com.au/works/recent-cartoons/275-park

The other ‘celebrity’ I met and knew, didn’t come to visit me when he passed, but came to spend a few days with me – just before he went to the Causal Realm (?) to get ready for being reincarnated - so about 4-5 years after his passing. (I assume these timelines can vary a lot though).

Because (whilst he was 'alive') we both shifted into Nondual “Oneness” upon our meeting, the whole ‘Celebrity Status’ thing (for him) and the ‘Celebrity Idolizing’ (for me) shattered into meaningless nonsense – so neither of us was the same afterwards.
This was our meeting:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...06&postcount=6

I suppose his concern from then on was about fans kind of losing themselves, losing the focus of their own soul journeys wanting to go “on a ride” with celebrities.

A friend of mine, who is naturally quite psychic, but hasn’t invested any time/energy into self-inquiry about her interpretations of the phenomena (which is very important), has told me how she has met Elvis numerous times and how he even took her to a Graceland tour.

I leave that as an open question, but what if this ‘Elvis’ is some Astral World impersonator just feeding off attention energies? If that is possible?

And what about reincarnation – would this 'Celebrity Worship' impede souls from moving on and reincarnating?

That's a neat story, a,d shows connections and ties with others, regardless of money, status or being a celebrity. thanks for sharing👏
Old 06-02-2018, 04:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
So my bold questions are:

Do some celebrities become so attached to their Celebrity Status image, and the attention energy this image receives, that after the physical death – they stay as earth-bound souls?

Do the Celebrity (Status/Image) Worshipers thus also hinder these souls from moving on into higher – Spiritual Realms?

I would assume some do...as with regular people. There are earth bound spirits, but that doesn't mean all Celebrities are that way....we are all spiritual people, and our ties to this earth are earth bound, and spiritual, but that doesn't mean all celebrities are that way....anybody can be that way, celebrity or not....a farmer, daughter, preacher, and teacher😃