Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

View Poll Results: After death, you will reincarnate, what would you love to be?
Professional (doctors, dentists, lawyers, etc.) 1 3.03%
Executive in a large Corporation 1 3.03%
Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.) 3 9.09%
Female in a stable family with beautiful kids 4 12.12%
Male in a stable family with beautiful kids 2 6.06%
Choosing your birth in a wealthy family 3 9.09%
Worker helping the poors 2 6.06%
Worker helping heal Planet Earth 6 18.18%
Shaman 8 24.24%
Researcher to find cure for cancer 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Ascender

None of the above. I'm hoping in my next carnation that this primitive obsolete so called money system is abolished and everyone will laugh at these dark ages when money existed. Worldwide, resource based economy will be all there is in my next incarnation, I hope.

Btw, cancer cures exist already. Most people just don't know that because for those who sell cancer treatments, the money is more important than keeping people healthy.
Old 27-12-2013, 05:53 AM
Raven Poet

I just have to say I'd love to be a professional musician. Not crazy rich, but making a comfortable life making music that inspires and heals and energizes womyn! (and makes men go "whaaa?") Hee hee!
Old 27-12-2013, 05:55 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
None of the above. I'm hoping in my next carnation that this primitive obsolete so called money system is abolished and everyone will laugh at these dark ages when money existed. Worldwide, resource based economy will be all there is in my next incarnation, I hope.

Btw, cancer cures exist already. Most people just don't know that because for those who sell cancer treatments, the money is more important than keeping people healthy.
You said it, alamode. Like for example, all these "pink ribbons" - how much money from the sale of these items actually go to research ... and how much research is actually being transformed into healthy people?

Seriously, sister - I wanna vote for you! (Sorry, don't mean to sound like a stalker - just I end up seeing your posts in other topics and what you say impresses the sox right off me!)
Old 27-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode

Thanks Alamode, Yes!, our money system will be replaced one way or another, only time will tell when this will happened.

Cancer cure - you're right, the Pharma Industry don't want a cure, money is in line, I might be wrong though.

The best to you!
Old 27-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Master

[quote=Raven Poet]I just have to say I'd love to be a professional musician. Not crazy rich, but making a comfortable life making music that inspires and heals and energizes womyn! (and makes men go "whaaa?") Hee hee![/QUOTE
Thanks Raven Poet, may your wishes come true!

The best to you!
Old 27-12-2013, 05:18 PM
CNWms

I'm not sure who or what I'd want to be next, but I do know that our souls don't forget the lessons we learn or what we remember as spiritual beings. So I'll be equipped for whatever. When I first started learning about reincarnation, I was afraid to come back and do 'life' all over again. Now that I have no fear and know my purpose, I know that I will be enlightened no matter what.
Old 27-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNWms
I'm not sure who or what I'd want to be next, but I do know that our souls don't forget the lessons we learn or what we remember as spiritual beings. So I'll be equipped for whatever. When I first started learning about reincarnation, I was afraid to come back and do 'life' all over again. Now that I have no fear and know my purpose, I know that I will be enlightened no matter what.

Thanks CNWms for the reply, great of you to have no fear and know your purpose, it will surely be easier in your journey!

The best to you!
Old 28-12-2013, 05:55 AM
LBW

Coming back as a female to continue on my spiritual journey, I've always wanted to be able to sing....
Prolly going to disappoint a few guys though, I would like to be single, after a few too many lifetimes of entrapment I need some freedom.
Looking forward to the next spin on the wheel actually.
gosh this amnesia has sucked hasn't it?
Old 28-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBW
Coming back as a female to continue on my spiritual journey, I've always wanted to be able to sing....
Prolly going to disappoint a few guys though, I would like to be single, after a few too many lifetimes of entrapment I need some freedom.
Looking forward to the next spin on the wheel actually.
gosh this amnesia has sucked hasn't it?

Thanks LBW, courageous female, and if it is your wish to be single, that is what will!

And yes, amnesia is one great problem, but probably in your next incarnation, this issue will be resolved.

The best to you.
Old 28-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Master

Hi, as of December 28th, 2013, 14:25 hr, 12 members have completed the Poll, many thanks!

Very interesting distribution of results, and I hope that more members will participate such that a higher % of active members will showed.

The best to everyone.

Last edited by love9 : 28-12-2013 at 09:26 PM.