Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 23-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Master
Remembering Dad.

It was two years ago today that my dear old Dad passed away peacefully in Hospital.

I think about you and Mum every single day, and am so grateful for the love and warmth that you both showed to all whose lives you touched over the years.

God Bless. xx
Old 24-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Soulie, my thoughts are with you today. Your parents are only a thought away, always and forever in your memories and in your heart.

love & blessings,
Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Master
Lovely words Dreamie ....... thanks very much for the kind thoughts.
Old 27-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Djurplagare89

Bless you and your father. It is sooo hard to lose a parent no matter what age, a "child" (even though youre all grown up youre still their kid) needs both its mother and father alive.

Ive lost mine too, in 98' my father passed away in lung cancer, I was only about 8 years old, and took its damage on my mother specially. She went into a paralyzing state of mind she slept non stop not talking with us kids.
I sensed his presence after his death and saw him many times sitting in the kitchen reading the newspaper every morning.
The doctors could have saved him if he wasnt so stubborn of not getting help my mamma told me, thats so sad.
I still miss him after all these years. His name was/IS Björn, means bear. My totem is the Bear. Perfect!
Old 27-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Master
*Thinking Of You at this time *

Love and Light
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 27-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Master
Bless you both for your kind thoughts and words.

Since losing mum and dad, I, and other family members have felt and seen both of their presences at various times and in different ways.

It's nice to know that they are together and still around us
Old 27-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Thinking of you surrounded with peace and love as you remember your father on this day.

My father passed away just five days before yours, so I know you understand why I really don't have any words to add to those above other than I have a firm belief that Love's energy imprints within our hearts through all space and time, and our loved ones are never truly gone from us though we're parted in this world.

So glad that you have many happy memories of both your parents (and the video of them together before your mom passed)...what a blessing (((hug)))
Old 27-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Master
Thanks Vicky

I'm confused as to when your dad passed though ...... sorry for asking. I don't know if you noticed, but I made this thread last December ....... 23rd Dec was the day dad passed.

It was the day before my sisters birthday (24th) and two days before Christmas. We try not to let it affect things, but at the moment, seeing as its so recent, its not that easy.

I too though am a firm believer that our passed loved ones stay around us in love and spirit ...... maybe for as long as WE need them ...... who knows ?

Probably like yourself, I think of dad and mum every single day ........ they are always with me in my thoughts.

The video was a truly a gift .......
Old 27-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account
I saw this thread this afternoon, so I thought you had posted it this morning. You're right...my dad passed away April 22nd two years ago. You told me that your dad had passed away two years ago, too...and so I got mixed up (because I didn't read the date of your original post just the date of the replies)
Old 27-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Master
No worries Vicky ...... the important thing is we never forget them