Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-07-2012, 01:05 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Though it wasn't entirely an accurate movie. Technically, the Scots consider Robert the Bruce (Robert I) to be the one with the nickname of "Brave heart". Since just before his death, King Robert I had ordered that his heart be removed from his body and carried around in a jar in further battles, or something like that, as a symbol that the King was still fighting for the freedom of their country.

Wallace just got his arm and legs chopped off and sent out to various parts of Scotland as a warning to not commit "treason" against a King who claimed himself ruler over a country not his own. Oh yeah, and Wallace's head was stuck on a pike and put on display at London Tower. Isn't history neat

That's very grusome!

So I'm interested what you take from that, going forward. How does it influence who you are now? I assume you'd rather not loose your current head...
Old 24-07-2012, 01:38 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by she who plays
That's very grusome!

So I'm interested what you take from that, going forward. How does it influence who you are now? I assume you'd rather not loose your current head...

Well, I've actually been murdered quite a few times in my past lives. Though to my knowledge, that life was probably the worst as far as torture goes, since the sentence also included being drawn and quartered till near death, then castrated and disemboweled, and then the beheading and body chopping up. But I think I've been burned at the stake at least twice as well.

As for influencing who I am now, that sort of stuff doesn't really phase me all that much. I'm very much aware that the soul still lives on, regardless of how the body dies. I've been doing this for so long, that each life is more or less just one chapter of a much larger book. So I just try to do the best I can, and help out as much as I can (even if it kills me, literally and/or figuratively), each time I come back.

Iz my yob -shruggs- But. . . a, I am getting very tired and looking forward to retirement.
Old 24-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Well, I've actually been murdered quite a few times in my past lives. Though to my knowledge, that life was probably the worst as far as torture goes, since the sentence also included being drawn and quartered till near death, then castrated and disemboweled, and then the beheading and body chopping up. But I think I've been burned at the stake at least twice as well.

As for influencing who I am now, that sort of stuff doesn't really phase me all that much. I'm very much aware that the soul still lives on, regardless of how the body dies. I've been doing this for so long, that each life is more or less just one chapter of a much larger book. So I just try to do the best I can, and help out as much as I can (even if it kills me, literally and/or figuratively), each time I come back.

Yes that is very incredible, but then again you have also had more lives than most. If my counting is accurate you have had around twice as many lives down here as me. So most of us do not get rid of such pain in such pace. It have taken me centuries to come over those things that happened in the time of William Wallace and the time of Jeanne d'Arc and I only witnessed people I loved get a cruel death. For some who have tried these ways of dying it takes even longer as it is very painfull ways of dying. But you have found great wisdom so thank you for sharing it
Old 24-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Trieah

Yeah, this is my 97th incarnation. Still kind of debating if I even want to make it an even 100, even though I did promise two of my spirit husbands that I'd share a lifetime with each of them. But it may take some time for me to recover from this one before I can even really consider coming back here. So tired -sigh-

But it was really interesting watching Evaah making that Akashic record portrait of me. She kept drawing, erasing and redrawing my soul coming out of the doorway for one incarnation after the next, until finally drawing my soul in a completely different pose, with me just glancing back at the doorway back home. Watching all that happen just reminded me of how tired I really am.

But, there's still work to be done and people to help. So I just gotta put on my big girl panties and deal with it
Old 24-07-2012, 06:23 PM
she who plays

Quote:
Yeah, this is my 97th incarnation. Still kind of debating if I even want to make it an even 100, even though I did promise two of my spirit husbands that I'd share a lifetime with each of them. But it may take some time for me to recover from this one before I can even really consider coming back here. So tired -sigh-

But it was really interesting watching Evaah making that Akashic record portrait of me. She kept drawing, erasing and redrawing my soul coming out of the doorway for one incarnation after the next, until finally drawing my soul in a completely different pose, with me just glancing back at the doorway back home. Watching all that happen just reminded me of how tired I really am.

But, there's still work to be done and people to help. So I just gotta put on my big girl panties and deal with it

Wow, so many births eh..? How do you know with such accuracy?

Is your tiredness a very physical sensation? What I mean, is, is it in your muscles and bones or more in your spirit?
Old 24-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Wow, so many births eh..? How do you know with such accuracy?

Is your tiredness a very physical sensation? What I mean, is, is it in your muscles and bones or more in your spirit?

I asked my guides how many times I've been here, and that's what they told me. But I'm one of those people who always has to check, double check and recheck. And every time, they always tell me the same number. Mostly, I feel tired in my spirit, but this life has been particularly draining on me and my body is quite out of shape as well. But I do go through bursts of being energized and ready, willing and able to help out as much as I can, and then feel drained, it's kind of like that roller coaster feeling.
Old 24-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Yeah, this is my 97th incarnation.

There you see, I have only had 49 as "human" but at the moment I also have a simultanious one as a fairy who is aprox 6000 years old. So which of your past lives you remember do you miss the most? I miss the age of the demi-gods, it was a much more magical age to be alive in I am also looking forward to retire from the "human" incarnations as this is my last life. For me it is the soul that is tired. My body is in top shape.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:06 PM
she who plays

Quote:
I asked my guides how many times I've been here, and that's what they told me. But I'm one of those people who always has to check, double check and recheck. And every time, they always tell me the same number. Mostly, I feel tired in my spirit, but this life has been particularly draining on me and my body is quite out of shape as well. But I do go through bursts of being energized and ready, willing and able to help out as much as I can, and then feel drained, it's kind of like that roller coaster feeling.

Oh, okay. So, pretty straight forward process of asking the question then.

I'm not going to ask you anymore questions though because it will never end. lol.

I'm just a question machine.
Old 25-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Oh, okay. So, pretty straight forward process of asking the question then.

I'm not going to ask you anymore questions though because it will never end. lol.

I'm just a question machine.

No worries I'm the same way with my guides. So ask as many as you like and I'll try to answer them as best as I can

Quote:
So which of your past lives you remember do you miss the most?

Well, the thing is, I've had so darn many that I don't even remember all of them anymore. So I just get bits and pieces here and there, but most of them that I pick up on seem to be filled with some kind of tragedy. Same way when I'm able to astral project back home for visits. I'll know I was there, for one, because my guides tell me that I was with them. And two, I've slowly woken up in the morning, doing activities or hearing choirs singing, and I'll be able to remember some of what I was doing. But then just a few minutes later, it's completely erased from my memory. I think my higher self doesn't want me remembering anything, because I've complained so much about wanting to go home, that I must be trying to make myself forget how much I love being home, so that I'll stay here and do my job.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:35 PM.