Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Master
Does God really have anyone to blame but Himself?

I've been thinking, if God is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful, then surely he must've known what would happen if He gave Man free will? So how can he really get the hump about our misdeeds, if he knew all along that we'd sin, given half the chance? Presumably He is the master of His own destiny, or is he just as beholden to fate as are the rest of us?

Okay, second question, following on from this assumption of omnipotence - if God is all-powerful and God is also love, then surely He's not going to allow His beloved subjects to suffer in Hell for all eternity? Surely if He's so loving, He will use his absolute power to save them from such a cruel fate? Or this an extreme example of 'tough love'?
Old 17-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Ascender

hi 'all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful' ok but not taking any action
that is, god is unconditional

you being connected to god is love, feels as love

the word god is a bit confusing most spiritual people these days use the word source

last part of your posting like, I said god does nothing he is unconditional
man acts and executes his own intentions and ideas , it does not relate to god

and the are the 12 universal laws

they could be seen as gods guideline on how to act

when creating , creating is thinking , creating causes stuff to happen

which you are responsible for ,since you do it .

maybe this is of use
Old 18-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Suspended

You imply that God is a he and "all knowing".

Scientists are a he and believe that they are "all knowing" and are also a Creator, when they are not.

If you review the conditions of a human male who used his own spiritual awareness as part of his scientific review, then you would realize that his own personal information has always been wrong....for his own person cannot know information to which his own person never belonged.

The precepts for God were told to be in a channel that I gained from our brother's ancient past life, and he advised me how he reviewed the spiritual condition he factored as GOD.

GOD by review was his own o personal cellular condition of a light cell using energy and a vortex releasing energy. Therefore he used a condition that his own body belonged to as a review for science.

Blame GOD, I most certainly do for all acts of destruction, for a spiritual review determines that the human male and his own presence is the destroyer of the natural created union, to which his own spirit does not own.

Therefore when is a human male ever going to consider his own misdeeds and be honest enough to review his spirit as the destroyer of life via his own egotistical self evaluations....for after all GOD is also active in the natural cell life of human females...animals and natural life.....yet he never gave these spirits any personal evaluated spiritual status...did he?
Old 18-11-2015, 02:53 AM
Master
I think humanity in general has a tendency to fly into irrational blame narratives when some nature of fatal activity occurs, and where it isn't a human activity, to blame God. This nature of blame is usually cast upon an abstract form such as a religion or a nation, or God, for example, and is heavily laden with value judgements.

In nature things don't work according to human moralistic ideals. I saw a short film about re-introducing wolves to Yellowstone national park, where the wolves, by killing deer, as wolves are wont to do, resulted in the flourishing of life and bio-diversity, and not only did the living eco-system flourish, but the landscape itself was transformed. Point being, the world generates life as a whole in one unified movement of living organisms' in relationship with the land.

The fallacy that God wills this or that to happen is mere supposition (or superstition) arising where one holds human interests above the interests of life itself, yet can't see the unity of the world's living motion, and as the wolves may teach us, killing is a way in which the world generates new and diversified lifeforms that interact with its geography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
Old 18-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Oh, honey...there is no sin...just missing the mark...God adores
us even if we are murderers.
Second, there is no hell...accept that which we can make for ourselves.

It may be hard because of centuries of false teachings to switch gears,
I get that.

You must have come from a Judeo-Christian background...

There is really only one thing going on...it could be called The Divine Romance, the Cosmic Dance...
no hell, no wrath.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2015, 04:21 AM
Master
I don't see God responsible for anything. We are responsible for our own actions.

But I kinda feel as though God was all Perfect so God decided to see what it was like to be imperfect and he made this world. A part of himself projected as the cosmos and world "the Christ Consciousness"- both spirit and matter, perfect and imperfect.

The purpose was to give spirits free and full range for all spectrums of experience.

The Devil is even a negative projection of the Higher Power sent outward as a choice for us to join the true-higher forces of Light or the false-negative forces of darkness. The soul is given absolute freedom

But at the end of the day God also makes his bed in the belly of hell as Psalms says. God loves all becomes all came from that All that is God. There is an escape, a way for all souls to return to union with God- no matter how awful they fell.

Then we ask, "Why would God even bother with all of this?"
We chose to incarnate and experience things to evolve. But not only do we suffer, God suffers. When do negative deeds we reap negative results. God is in all souls, God feels that negative result too- God suffers. That is why Jesus' death on the Cross IS the "liberation of the world". It reminds the soul that when we do something bad we not only hurt the person, we hurt ourselves and ultimately God. God is in solidarity with all suffering humanity. But what happened after Jesus died? He resurrected. God is there within us as the Divine Grace ready to pick us back up and renew us despite ourselves. As long as we want to change and transform, God will take all that which we suffered from and he even suffered from and transform it into Bliss and Joy (Oneness in the Holy Spirit with the Son (Christ Consciousness) and the Father (the Supreme Being).

That belief helps me understand that we and God are all in this together. And like a huge tapestry we are being weaved into a greater pattern and orchestra that we can't even imagine yet. The best the Bible writers could call it was "a New Jerusalem".
Old 18-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Master
Just to be clear (and in hindsight I should've maybe made this clear in my OP), I do not suscribe to this version of God (I prefer the term Source, or alternatively 'Life Itself,' because as frederick says, the term God carries too much baggage by half). Miss H is right, I come from a Judeo-Christian background - my parents are devout Christians - and therefore I'm posing a question with regard to the Judeo-Christian version of God, or at least the version about which I was taught, because there do appear to my mind to be contradictions.
Old 18-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
...because there do appear to my mind to be contradictions.
And there ARE contradictions, to be sure!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2015, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I've been thinking, if God is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-powerful, then surely he must've known what would happen if He gave Man free will? So how can he really get the hump about our misdeeds, if he knew all along that we'd sin, given half the chance? Presumably He is the master of His own destiny, or is he just as beholden to fate as are the rest of us?

Okay, second question, following on from this assumption of omnipotence - if God is all-powerful and God is also love, then surely He's not going to allow His beloved subjects to suffer in Hell for all eternity? Surely if He's so loving, He will use his absolute power to save them from such a cruel fate? Or this an extreme example of 'tough love'?
That story is twisted. That is why it doesn't make any sense the way it is described in my opinion.
Old 19-11-2015, 12:51 AM
Suspended

How about the spiritual review of the spiritual human being who would never by self purpose of self application HARM ANYTHING ELSE?

Yet whilst that human being existed as their own self status, they were also considering to do science...change and conversion that their own self awareness stated was an act of destruction.

This would cause the information itself to be a total contradiction, which it does....for no loving, kind, caring, spiritual human would ever change the nature of spirit....natural creation for they know by self purpose that to alter any condition is an act of self destruction via cause and effect.

The male who did this spiritual review already advised his own person that his review was a total contradiction to spirit itself YET HE IGNORED his own spiritual channeling.

This is how FAKE a human occultist and their spiritual precepts actually demonstrate to their own person.