Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Guide

can someone that knows you astral project into your room while you sleep?

OK so I can feel energy, and I am very. very intuitive..but Im starting to wonder if this is my imagination or someone that I know, that's also into all this and is very powerful(I can feel it off of him) keeps astral projecting into my room at night...I literary have woken up every other night from a dead sleep the past 3 weeks and I can feel them,and sense them and its like I can see what their exploring in my room and then I fall asleep.... Is this possible?
Old 31-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
OK so I can feel energy, and I am very. very intuitive..but Im starting to wonder if this is my imagination or someone that I know, that's also into all this and is very powerful(I can feel it off of him) keeps astral projecting into my room at night...I literary have woken up every other night from a dead sleep the past 3 weeks and I can feel them,and sense them and its like I can see what their exploring in my room and then I fall asleep.... Is this possible?
Unless your room is protected or in some way blocked anyone with the skills to project can project into it. They can also remote view and a lot of other things.

In addition to projectors there are ghosts, spirits, non-physical beings, ETs, and other creatures that can visit you. Heck it might even be you astral projecting but not remembering because of your abrupt waking up.

It may also be some purely physical creature (cat, rat, insect) that you are subconsciously picking up on while asleep. It might not actually be in your room but right outside it. Attics are notorious for this effect.

Its also possible that you are experiencing lingering effects of dreaming. During that period between waking and dreaming, the conscious mind does not always correctly identify what belongs in each realm.

So yes its possible but there are many possibilities.

Since they don't seem to have taken any hostile actions, I would not worry too much. I suggest you ask (out loud) who they are. Their reaction should give you some insight as to what is going on.
Old 31-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Guide

I know who it is...but I'm he always ignores me so it makes me wonder why he comes
Old 31-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Can someone project into the physical dimension space of your room? No they cannot because astral projection occurs in many dimensions, none of them being the physical dimension we live in. Astral projection takes us out of the physical dimension we live in and into different dimensions. There are other dimensions that parallel our physical dimension that dreaming and astral projection can take you into, in many of those parallel dimensions the house you live in will exist. Even in the ones the house you live in doesn't exist there will be still be paralleled space and so if you were sleeping and were dreaming in one of those parallel dimensions there could be a being there. The chances of someone you physically know projecting at the exact same time you're sleeping in the exact same dimension and space you're dreaming in is so low that it's incredibly unlikely. What is likely is that a being who exists in the dimension you're dreaming in is taking the form/energetic signature of your friend. This is incredibly common and happens to pretty much everyone at some point.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Heck yeah....and you should tell them to knock it off!
Ask my friend Denise ! Stupid boyfriend experimenting!

Well, now they're married.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-01-2015, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
I know who it is...but I'm he always ignores me so it makes me wonder why he comes
You seem to already know its possible that he can project into your room. I am curious why you asked the question??
Old 01-01-2015, 01:21 AM
KevinO

A creature who is observing you without communicating likely enters you in order to communicate. Since you notice it at night this entry is likely through dreams. Or, waiting for a moment when your human defenses are down in a moment between sleep and wakefulness.

Or, entry has not happened yet. Regardless, an option is, when fully conscious, to stay up a bit late and wait till you feel it enter your room, then greet it and ask what it wants. That alone may do the job.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
You seem to already know its possible that he can project into your room. I am curious why you asked the question??

Iv never astral projected..its just weird, I feel like I'm losing my mind but I always wake up and just feel him, like know he's there, its strange to me, i needed confirmation I guess..