Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Master
Question Invisible evil presence

Hello there I hope you are having a great day.

Occasionally when I have an astral journey in my home, I feel an evil being in some room of the house.

The problem is I can't see it, I start to pray and send light in the whole house in order to cast away that thing, this presence always wakes in me a great feeling of fear and danger.

Do you know what it could be? Maybe it is just an unconscious fear or my own evil? Or is it indeed some outsider being?
Old 30-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hello there I hope you are having a great day.

Occasionally when I have an astral journey in my home, I feel an evil being in some room of the house.

The problem is I can't see it, I start to pray and send light in the whole house in order to cast away that thing, this presence always wakes in me a great feeling of fear and danger.

Do you know what it could be? Maybe it is just an unconscious fear or my own evil? Or is it indeed some outsider being?
What you view as evil and another being views as evil can be completely different. When you "feel" a presence or sense a presence try not to let your beliefs, opinions, fears, and so forth control your perception. Most people whom start projecting have an uncontrollable amount of fear bottled up inside of them because they are experiencing and/or exploring dimensions, realms, and worlds that are foreign and unknown to them. No different than how a person going to a new city for the first time is anxious and scared because they don't know where they are and so forth. The fear that you have inside of you is likely being projected onto the being you're sensing because fear is like an acid and no matter how much you bottle it up it's eventually going to break out and contaminate your senses. When I first started projecting I too sensed beings that I thought were "evil" but once I dealt with my fear and could see beyond my own misperceptions I quickly learned that things are rarely if ever that simple.

Something we need to remember is that just because we project into a space that looks similar to our house doesn't mean we own that space. There are many parallel dimensions that we can experience through dreams and projections and in many of them your house is going to exist and look very similar, but in another dimension it is not necessarily your house. Other beings can, do, and will live in a house that exists in another dimension and if you're randomly projecting into their house of course they are going to view you as an intruder. No differently than if they manifested into our dimension in your house, you would try and scare them away and get rid of them. So they are likely doing the same to you, that is if they are even trying to scare you to begin with. It's highly likely that your fears are blinding your senses and no matter what a being does you're going to be scared, because they are the unknown and foreign. It's completely normal for this to happen and will happen to almost everyone, once a person moves past their own fears then it's much easier to see a being in its true light.

I suggest asking yourself these questions:

What is evil?
What makes a being evil?
Why do I think this being is evil?
What has this being done to me that is evil?
Old 30-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
What is evil?
What makes a being evil?
Why do I think this being is evil?
What has this being done to me that is evil?

Thanks Astralexplorer

I think this question is the best: What has this being done to me that is evil?

I will try to discern better from now on.

I feel that my unconsciouss fear manifested in an "invisible thing", I have to deal with that too.

An interesting comment you've said that maybe I tried to cast away some being from their home, imagine if that was the case, how silly we humans can be sometimes, the fear makes us act in silly ways.
Old 30-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Master

It is likely to be fear. When we are afraid we can attract awful things. If you are confident and not afraid of anything you will very likely not attract anything bad.
Old 30-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is likely to be fear. When we are afraid we can attract awful things. If you are confident and not afraid of anything you will very likely not attract anything bad.

I'm agree Suzy, I feel good now knowing it was my fear only.

In my next AP I will keep this in my mind
Old 31-12-2014, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
I'm agree Suzy, I feel good now knowing it was my fear only.

In my next AP I will keep this in my mind
What you encounter depends on where you project. Dreaming and astral projection is not as simple as us always dreaming or projecting into one body and/or one dimension, realm, or world. Through dreaming and projecting we can go into many different bodies, dimensions, realms, and worlds. Some of those have more positive beings, some of them have more negative beings, some of them have a mixture of both. Even in the astral cities of light you can encounter beings who are not really friendly, maybe they are just having a bad day. In the darker-realms you can encounter beings who will be nice to you and so forth. The biggest factor in what you encounter is where you are, no different than how it is in this dimension on Earth. Speaking from personal experience most of the parallel Earth dimensions I have experienced tend to be darker and lower in vibrational frequency. Most parallel Earth dimensions are controlled and populated mostly by Dracos and other beings who are allied with them such as Greys, Draco hybrids, etc.. You can also meet beings in these dimensions that are against the Dracos and their agenda. There is a consortium of different races and species of beings living in the parallel Earth dimensions, more than I can even fathom at this point. There are also parallel dimensions that Elementals, Fairies, other nature spirits and so forth live in that can be accessed through other Earth parallel dimensions. The most common dimension projectors find themselves in is the RTZ (Real Time-Zone) which is a parallel Earth dimension.