Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-12-2014, 01:57 AM
whatisreality

Fish Astral Projecting tips for tonight?

Hey, so I tried astral projecting last night.

So I laid back, closed my eyes and began to visualize myself looking down at my room. After a while (15-20 minutes) I began to vibrate (pretty intensely), felt my heart beating extremely fast, and oddly enough felt my bed shaking I felt my eyes begin to move and felt like I was beginning to roll around. Kinda. I kinda freaked out when I stopped vibrating and felt my bed starting to.

Firstly
How the F*** can I calm myself down when the body vibrations start. I kinda had an anxiety attack last night because I did not think anything would actually happen. It's kind of hard to just "ignore" it when it feels like I'm about to have a damn seizure

Secondly
I'm going to try the rope method. Where I visualize a rope hanging from my ceiling and begin to imagine myself climbing this rope until I am out of my body. Is this a good technique? Any tips on how to make it work better?

Thirdly
I have a hard time keeping my body still while sleeping. The corner of my eye tends to open during the (REM) or whatever's going on, and I begin to see the crack of light from the corner of my window appear. I then adjust my eye so it will close and am like "Sh**, I just moved." Also, my mouth tends to get dry and uncomfortable when I do this. I find myself "gulping" frequently while trying to project. Should I try to stop this little movement?

Lastly
Say tonight, I do achieve projection. What's it like when you break through? I've read that the vibrations mean that you're over halfway there, so what happens when I get that light feelin, vibrating? Will I just "snap" and be looking over my body? What's the transition like?

I usually become very relaxed and tingly... Like last night I tried this, and I felt like I was lifting up, but realized my hands were lifting too, and was like "Sh**, body's moving."

Please share any tips on how to help me project.
Happy travels
Old 10-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Elizabeth711

If you are afraid you will not project - unless a guide pulls you out of body. I'm not sure about the vibrating? Usually any movement will stop an astral projection or bring you back into body if you are already out. You need to be aware that the astral plane is not a 'completely' safe place! Prayers of protection may help.
There are also several types of projection you can experience. If you visualize viewing yourself from above (as a way to project) this is like remote viewing, in which your mind is able to expand it's conscious boundaries (to as far as you can see or think). Then there is the fantasy astral plane - a place that may seem very real - but is just fantasy - this is a safe place of simply exploring your own subconscious mind (you might even get lucky there). There is also the astral projection in which you feel fully within the astral body and you are having a real/full OBE. Many people say they can reach this place through meditation - however, personally, (since childhood) I have only ever been able to have this type of OBE as a spontaneous projection (while sleeping).
Old 20-12-2014, 09:06 AM
bliss

"How the F*** can I calm myself down when the body vibrations start."

just realize it's not the heart that's beating like crazy or the bed that is shaking, it's one of the subtle bodies that makes all that circus. once you have a few hundred projections, or a few dozens, these vibrations will become minimal or disappear. sometimes they happen in order to alert your conscious mind that now you need to relax and let the take off happen. if you panic, you block it. the noises and shaking and heart beating like crazy are ASTRAL not physical and you need to ignore them and go with the flow into the floating, you often end up floating and then standing near the bed, the guides are working to help you float, but you need to get over your fears too, so you get to visit nearby places, etc :)
Old 20-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Master

the idea of astral is that you are out of body. if you feel the vibrations just know you are leaving the body. picture yourself waking up and sitting up as you are still in bed. you will eventually see yourself as you look down as you started the post. but you missed the point where you leve the body behind. fill in that gap.

kk
Old 22-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Gonewithpie

I have many of the same problems but just expect vibrations or weird things to happen last time I attempted to AP half my face started burning and it woke me up... just expect the unexpected.