Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-07-2017, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

I am not familiar with his 20 years age regression story. Feel free to briefly explain it.

It's a long story, you can check it here:
https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...echnology.html
Old 20-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Some of those areas of research I have found to be on the right track, e.g., the remote viewing - also called scientific remove viewing, the Philadelphia Experiment to achieve radar stealth but which accidentally also resulted in optical invisibility, etc. While other projects simply don't stand a chance at success - like the attempts at physically based time travel technology.

Again, as with an earlier post in this thread, let's use some logic on the issue of time travel. All the black projects are currently based on acquired Reticulan-alien technology. Which points to the Reticulans - also called the Zetans - being the most technologically advanced group of aliens in this part of the Milky Way Galaxy.

A number of abductees have reported that their captors, typically the Zetan-Greys, have emphasized to them that they are very concerned about the local development of atomic weapons.

Next we have the consistent focus of the Reticulans being Service-To-Self (STS) - as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) - and taking whatever they want whenever they want it, and without asking. Like harvesting the internal organs of cows, the numerous kidnappings of people here for medical and psychological experimentation, and also a long-term breeding program, to satisfy Reptilian palates by eating Terran children, to use Homo sapien glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, etc. These are not spiritual beings and they certainly aren't our spiritual masters.

Taking all of the above into consideration...

If The Reticulan Empire could time travel in this timeline, they would have most likely not only have done so but would have ventured back to the time frame of the early 1940's, when the top secret Manhattan Project in the U.S. was in the works to develop atomic weapons.

They didn't do that, not because they didn't want to, but simply because they were and are unable to do so.

Time travel cannot be accomplished at all with physically based technology.

The more powerful sorcerers and historical prophets that channel or channeled a large, mid-realm Group Entity, have used teleportation through phasing many times. Beaming teleportation is avoided because the reanimation of matter is tantamount to creating it in the first place, and no fourth plane or fifth plane Group Entity, no matter how large (to date), has ever been able to create a fully-grown humanoid body. Which is why you don't see Moses, Yuz Asaf/Issa/Jesus, Sai Baba, Muhammed, and a host of other well-known prophets here now in the flesh, in the glory of their former persona. Phasing takes much less energy and essentially entails moving the body and spirit all at once. Once the body is dead beyond simple measures to revive it with basic energy healing, none of them can come back as they were before.

Back on the issue of time travel...

Scientists and engineers are wasting their time trying to make time travel devices. It is physically impossible. However, it is not spiritually impossible. Here's the rub:

1. Einsteinian physics teaches us that at the speed of light time stands still, and also that no physical object can be made to even reach the speed of light, much less venture at a velocity that is faster in order to make time travel possible.

2. Only Spirit has the potential to travel faster than the speed of light. But not for those on the lower astral levels. Only those in the future who will expand their consciousness in The Light above and beyond the seventh plane - in the seven plane astral plane paradigm found in Judaism (Jewish mysticism), Islam, Catholicism, and Hinduism. If no physical object can even approach the speed of light, much less go beyond it, then the only other possibility is that it be done by future ascended masters who are adequately telekinetically trained to do so.

Right now you are very firmly entrenched in the Reticulans Story. Which I know nothing about, but will take your word for it as potential possibility. :)
Your story is giving them all the credit though and thus stopping you from further investigation and your own first hand experience, which would be extremely illuminating of a much larger truth should you decide to actually investigate.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 20-07-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 20-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

Corey Goode Is A Victim Of Reticulan Psychological Experiementation

Hi Monar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
It's a long story, you can check it here:
https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...echnology.html
Now I am beginning to understand his situation.

Corey Goode is a pawn, an experiment of Reticulan screen memory techniques! There is no time travel, no teleportation, only implanted screen memories to make him believe these things happened to him.

On the page you reference, Corey states:

The largest number of people have screen memories of portaling in and out of their bedrooms. And that was one of the screen memories that they had given me. But what they had done is used a technology to tell me to leave my house, and they picked me up in a van. So a lot of people still have that screen memory of thinking that a light opened up in their room, and they were portaled out of their room.

His appraisal here is absolutely correct. A typical Zetan abduction scenario is someone falling asleep in front of an open window, with the last memory before the kidnapping being of an intense white light. This light is not from Spirit but a physically based light from a physical machine. They can also pick locks as easily as any Terran locksmith. Which is why deadbolt locks are an excellent idea to have.

Around the time I received two online awards in the now defunct online UFO forum called Finding The Truth On UFO's (FTTOUFO), run by an abductee, circa 2002, I had an incident that was most likely Reticulan orchestrated. I remember it clearly. I was in the family house, in my upstairs bedroom with the shades drawn. It was in the early morning. Fortunately, I am a light sleeper.

With my eyes closed, a paralysis beam came in through the crack in my shade of the closest window to me and ricocheted off of the mirror-dresser combo in front of me. The diffused paralysis beam hit me square in the face and I saw with my eyes closed the brightest white light, not channeled, that I have ever witnessed. Because the beam was diffused by the mirror, I did not get the full force of the blast. I immediately woke up, was only dazed for a moment, but not paralyzed or knocked out. A great learning experience, albeit a dangerous one.

I have learned Zetan tactics and capabilities and am a great military analyst - stemming back to my life as Ptolemy Lagides, and prior to that Themistocles (sic). What I did then and did in this life is spent years formulating defensive strategies, just as I did in regard to The Persian Empire thousands of years ago, when the world - or rather the plane - was young.

Practical Measures To Avoid A Zetan-Alien Abduction.

Abductees have implanted screen memories that are specifically geared to distort their memory and perception of what happened to them, and also to inflate the purported abilities of the aliens, whereby the aliens are believed to have godlike capabilities - like the ability to walk through walls, read minds, teleport, etc. An abductee that honestly believes that his captors have godlike attributes, like those mentioned above, will be less likely to initiate a "fight or flight response." This is all part of the overall psychological manipulation of The Reticulan Empire on Terran civilization.

Reticulans immobilize their intended with physically based paralysis beams before they attempt a kidnapping. Corey Good mentions "the light that opened up in their room" is the first kind of paralysis beam that they use; a white floodlight that is brighter than a police helicopter searchlight. Good for the inside of a car, a plane, a home, etc. If it touches a limb, that limb goes numb. If the head is immersed in it, that person is rendered unconscious. The second type of paralysis beam that they use is a sky blue beam that is laser like and used for pinpoint targeting. This is what was used on Travis Walton in a forest in the famous Fire In The Sky abduction case, that was made, with some creative embellishment, into a movie.

Cheers!
Old 20-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Right now you are very firmly entrenched in the Reticulans Story. Which I know nothing about, but will take your word for it as potential possibility. :)
Your story is giving them all the credit though and thus stopping you from further investigation and your own first hand experience, which would be extremely illuminating of a much larger truth should you decide to actually investigate.
I tend to focus on logic and reasoning, important tools to uncover any mystery, as they are tried and true.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

[color="Blue"][b]Now I am beginning to understand his situation.

Corey Goode is a pawn, an experiment of Reticulan screen memory techniques! There is no time travel, no teleportation, only implanted screen memories to make him believe these things happened to him.

If it's screen memory,

1. Why Reticulans planted this SSP disclosure memory in him instead of keeping their abduction business quietly as they did before? Did Reticulans suddenly become benevolent ?
2. Why the memory is so detailed that could produce many hours of deposition?
3. If the memory was planted during the abduction, where his recent and consistent info about his new meetings with the same Agarthans, SSP representatives, Dracos, etc. came and keeps coming form after he became a wistleblower ?
4. Corey is not the only one. This is from Dr. Sala research:
http://exopolitics.org/age-regressio...pace-programs/

"So far, we have the independent whistleblower testimony of two others, Relfe and Cramer, who claim that they experienced an almost identical process. "

"... latest whistleblower testimony of William Tompkins, who has provided documentation to support his participation in a variety of U.S. Navy and aerospace corporate projects related to secret space programs. His book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, provides some of Tompkins documentation to back up his incredible claims."

Check, for instance, William Tompkins interviews (he has more on Gaia TV ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMOjV9SMOo
Old 20-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Quote:
If it's screen memory,
1. Why Reticulans planted this SSP disclosure memory in him instead of keeping their abduction business quietly as they did before? Did Reticulans suddenly become benevolent ?
Implanting screen memories that distort what really happened doesn't reflect a benevolent focus. They like to experiment with mind control. "Hey, let's see if this man who we pscychologically brainwashed into thinking he did time travel, can convince other people of the same untruth." Doing so doesn't change their abduction business, which they continue to do covertly. Its not like Corey's story about time travel represents full disclosure!

Quote:
2. Why the memory is so detailed that could produce many hours of deposition?
The Reticulan Empire has experts in the field of psychological manipulation. They've been doing it to people here for thousands of years.

Quote:
3. If the memory was planted during the abduction, where his recent and consistent info about his new meetings with the same Agarthans, SSP representatives, Dracos, etc. came and keeps coming form after he became a wistleblower ?
Why not?
Quote:
4. Corey is not the only one. This is from Dr. Sala research:
http://exopolitics.org/age-regressio...pace-programs/
I've counseled a number of brainwashed abductees. I would estimate that there are many thousands if not MILLIONS of abductees that have implanted screen memories.
Quote:
"So far, we have the independent whistleblower testimony of two others, Relfe and Cramer, who claim that they experienced an almost identical process. "
Two more added to the large number of brainwashed abductees.

Quote:
"... latest whistleblower testimony of William Tompkins, who has provided documentation to support his participation in a variety of U.S. Navy and aerospace corporate projects related to secret space programs. His book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, provides some of Tompkins documentation to back up his incredible claims."
Have him teleport over to me sometime. I would be happy to have a long talk.

Quote:
Check, for instance, William Tompkins interviews (he has more on Gaia TV ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPMOjV9SMOo
OK

If you want to get some education on the subject, watch the documentary of the physicist and engineer Robert Lazar, who worked at S4 in 1989 to reverse-engineer acquired Zetan spacecraft. After he went public with his awareness about aliens and their spacecraft, he was threatened at gun point and at one point shot at while he was driving.

This is not to state that everything that the "experts" espouse is wrong - some of what is being said about Maria Orsic seems to be right - only that the most important stuff is purposely distorted, often times without them knowing about it. Like promoting the idea that teleportation and time travel can be accomplished with machines and that it is currently being done.

The story about the Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal, is basically right. He wanted to have open disclosure. He was threatened and eventually murdered, and it was meant to look like a suicide.

There were a hundred Nazi submarines that went unaccounted for at the end of the second world war. This was the escape route of many Germans to places like the underground and underwater Nazi base in Antarctica. The Nazis allied themselves with a fascist Nordic city. The latter used their more advanced technology in a battle with a U.S.-led coalition fleet - which included an aircraft carrier - that in part was commanded by Admiral Richard Byrd. This was called Operation Highjump. The U.S. fleet was there to conquer the Nazi base. They failed because the more advanced Nordic forces intervened on the side of the Nazis and overpowered them, with significant casualties to Byrd's fleet, and he was forced to retreat.

Reference:
A Good Russian Documentary About Operation Highjump

The bottom line...

The Reticulan Empire uses Terra as one of their farms, to harvest and subjugate whenever they wish, to whomever they wish. That is the ruling space authority locally - for lack of a better term. They are not benevolent; they are an empire that takes advantage of peoples who cannot defend themselves against their advanced physically based technology. Much of the "disclosure information" is geared to make all the sheep and cows here feel good about the subtle (and at times not so subtle) subjugation and harvesting that is going on.

Old 21-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

The Reticulan Empire uses Terra as one of their farms, to harvest and subjugate whenever they wish, to whomever they wish. That is the ruling space authority locally - for lack of a better term. They are not benevolent; they are an empire that takes advantage of peoples who cannot defend themselves against their advanced physically based technology. Much of the "disclosure information" is geared to make all the sheep and cows here feel good about the subtle (and at times not so subtle) subjugation and harvesting that is going on.

As I mentioned before, in this reality neither wistleblowers, nor me or you can prove any theory or information to be 100% true and this includes what's coming to you from your guides. So, the only option for everybody is to see what resonates more and start believing in it.

Logic can help in the process of taking sides, so that's why I asked my 1st question that you may misunderstood.

Why malevolent Reticulans would wish to implant the memories of available 3D SSP technologies, such as teleportation, time travel, free energy, replicators (matter manifestation/manipulation), cloning, etc. which encourages the populace to put thoughts and energy into it, try to implement it, start believing in it and another reality, and, as a result, awaken/ascend sooner into 5D to stop becoming Reticulans' food for harvesting?

Are they stupid? It would have made more sense for them to implant a much more safer (for them) idea of Flat Earth
Old 21-07-2017, 02:27 AM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
As I mentioned before, in this reality neither wistleblowers, nor me or you can prove any theory or information to be 100% true and this includes what's coming to you from your guides. So, the only option for everybody is to see what resonates more and start believing in it.
It isn't just coming from my Guides. (You should review all the reference links I have selflessly provided.) I've done years of research and have had some personal experience to back up what I espouse. The idea that The Reticulan Empire is using this plane as one of their farms, to continue to harvest and subjugate it selfishly, just as they have for many thousands of years, is the best hypothesis out there and until I see and/or witness evidence to the contrary I am sticking to it.

Oh...and I fully intend on proving it after my ascension.

If they and/or federal agents manage to kill me off in the near future, it would only serve to help me finalize my long-term goals, which includes a full-length digitally recorded docudramedy; to be produced with innovative Secondary Godhead Sun technology that even the Zetan-Preying Mantis overlords haven't managed to develop.

Quote:
Why malevolent Reticulans would wish to implant the memories of available 3D SSP technologies, such as teleportation, time travel, free energy, replicators (matter manifestation/manipulation), cloning, etc. which encourages the populace to put thoughts and energy into it, try to implement it, start believing in it and another reality, and, as a result, awaken/ascend sooner into 5D to stop becoming Reticulans' food for harvesting?
They spread disinformation whenever it suits them. All this talk of high technology is appealing to the public. They know this. They don't really want to share it with the general public, and some of it they can't do anyway - which they also do not want us to know. Also, despite the false promises: there are no free energy replicators available to to the general public from the Reticulans.

On a side note, there have been a number of free energy scientists who have developed free energy devices and who have been murdered by our own government and also by corporate agents.

Reticulans are not interested in spiritual development, ascension, cosmic awakening, etc. They are mechanistic, earthy, manipulative, egotistical, and lusty beings that find great pleasure dominating Terra and its peoples (e.g., the ongoing atrocity of Reptilians eating Terran children), if only indirectly.

Quote:
Are they stupid? It would have made more sense for them to implant a much more safer (for them) idea of Flat Earth
No, they are not stupid but highly intelligent. But one must understand that one can be highly intelligent and also be spiritually retarded. Which is exactly the case with them as well as with many Homo sapiens currently and throughout history.

As to the idea of a flat earth, it does not help their covert cause of subjugation and harvesting to spread that higher awareness.

Why?

There are a number of reasons. Here are the most important ones...

1. There is no Antarctica. We are surrounded by a hundreds of feet high wall of ice. They want us to be contained inside that wall. They don't want us to start exploring beyond the ice wall and discover the warm lands beyond it. Admiral Richard Byrd reported to the public on television - before he was silenced by the government - that, for example, there is a land mass the size of the United States beyond Antarctica and it is not covered in ice but WARM.

2. There are entire cities of Nordics, Reptilians, Greys, etc., not only in underground and underwater bases but also beyond the ice wall. The Reticulan Empire doesn't want us to know about that and they certainly don't want the general public to start colonizing outside and around them!

Cheers!
Old 21-07-2017, 04:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Oh...and I fully intend on proving it after my ascension.

I appreciate your research though I doubt you have never changed any of your life believes you were initially sure of.

As I understand, after ascension into 5D you don't need to prove anything as everybody will have access to the Akashic records and will find the truth themselves without any technology
Old 21-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Quote:
I appreciate your research though I doubt you have never changed any of your life believes you were initially sure of.
You're welcome.

However, I didn't go into it with preconceived ideas. Since the 1970's it has been one big vision quest of learning and relearning much of what I had forgotten from before birth, when in The Light. I am still relearning. But I think I now have a good overview perspective. It has taken many years to achieve this.

Certain details that I knew on the Other Side: like how the home system of The Reticulan Empire appears, distant medieval civilizations, the vast underground caverns here that house upscale Nordic cities, their technology and architecture, etc. And of course, what my particular home on the Other Side, on the seventh plane, looked like. All that I miss not fully remembering.

Fortunately, a number of years ago I was led to an account of a near-death experience that occurred well before my birth in 1960. I was informed that the main Guide in that NDE was me!

Arthur Yensen's Near-Death Experience.

Back in 1932 I talked about what I termed the Master-Vibration. Essentially what I espouse today about the non-living higher power on the Other Side that many refer to as The Light of God, The Breath of God, and simply The Light.

Relearning that service that I and others performed and feeling an affinity with that whole situation helped me and I appreciated that higher awareness about my past.

Quote:
As I understand, after ascension into 5D you don't need to prove anything as everybody will have access to the Akashic records and will find the truth themselves without any technology
If it were only that easy Monar!

The Universal Memory or Akashic Records is not seen clearly unless one is on the sixth or seventh planes. Even then it can be distorted by prejudice.

The late television psychic Sylvia Browne once said:

Most on the Other Side are not devoted to The Light.

That is absolutely correct! Most souls on the Other Side are also below the sixth plane, often affiliated with or part of a Group Entity, and the Universal Memory perspective is therefore not as accurate and as objective as that of the individualistic souls above them in spiritual vibration.

How often do you hear a religious class, empowered by a yellow-energy Group Entity, profess that The Original Creator does not exist in this space-time continuum? That Jesus was just a prophet who channeled a large Group Entity? That all souls are what is left of The Original Creator's Godhead? That the real purpose of our many incarnations, as The Original Creator felt, was to evolve into becoming stable lesser gods in The Light - by using what is now termed Heart Chakra Radiance/God Yoga?

You never hear any of that.

That's because Group Entities want to hold on to the power and control for as long as possible. Like The Reticulan Empire, which has its own yellow-energy Group Entities, they do not want people to know the absolute truth that is found on the higher dimensions in The Light.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan

Cheers!