Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-01-2015, 11:33 AM
7-Days-Luck

Travelling Through Different Dimensions

I am still an amateur astral traveler but at least I can see now. I actually focus of wanting to be in the astral, the zone that overlaps the physical. I've wanted to go there so I can go see my friend.

But I noticed, that, in all my astral projects, including the super short ones, I notice, I always end up in a different place. I can fly and float and teleport in those areas, but I can't go through walls. I can still feel the floor I can touch the walls, and have to use doors to go to the next rooms. And for those areas, like, when I project into it, I will see the same room, but when going out of my room, I would a see different room, hallway, living room or any other rooms. Yes, very different.

Cos, I heard from most stories, of people's first time of astral projection, they always mentioned themselves being able to see their own body after they came out, which means, they ARE in the astral zone (the overlapping one). That's the confusing part for me, I always end up in a different dimension instead of the overlapping zone.

Like in my most recent astral projection, that one was kind of wobbly, hard to maintain and ended up with astral blindness. But that time, I wish and WISHED so hard "I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND" and I begin thinking of that one friend. After thinking that so much, nothing happened, or I just didn't notice cos I was blind. Then after that again, poof, end of astral projection. If I was in a different dimension, that kinda thing wouldn't work I guess LOL
Old 05-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Aerin328

If you are interested in non-physical exploration, I recommend looking into the work of physicist Tom Campbell. His model for understanding non-physical interaction has been exceptionally helpful for me- it might help to answer your questions.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:16 PM
KevinO

My understanding, which is limited, is that seeing one's body is part of learning control over where you see when traveling. In dreams, one is carried along with universal motion. There is no hard and fast point to see from and that enforces movement without choice. Directing this movement requires training and intention.
Be patient, look for your sleeping form, and whatever happens have fun with it. You have all the time in the universe.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
But I noticed, that, in all my astral projects, including the super short ones, I notice, I always end up in a different place. I can fly and float and teleport in those areas, but I can't go through walls. I can still feel the floor I can touch the walls, and have to use doors to go to the next rooms. And for those areas, like, when I project into it, I will see the same room, but when going out of my room, I would a see different room, hallway, living room or any other rooms. Yes, very different.
This is a mostly a lack of experience and a bit of lack of focus. More practice will resolve these issues.

Quote:
Cos, I heard from most stories, of people's first time of astral projection, they always mentioned themselves being able to see their own body after they came out, which means, they ARE in the astral zone (the overlapping one). That's the confusing part for me, I always end up in a different dimension instead of the overlapping zone.

Quote:
And for those areas, like, when I project into it, I will see the same room, but when going out of my room, I would a see different room, hallway, living room or any other rooms. Yes, very different.
This is common in the astral zone.

Quote:
the astral zone (the overlapping one).
FYI the astral zone is also known as the Real Time Zone (RTZ) in Robert Bruce’s work.

Quote:
Like in my most recent astral projection, that one was kind of wobbly, hard to maintain and ended up with astral blindness. But that time, I wish and WISHED so hard "I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND" and I begin thinking of that one friend. After thinking that so much, nothing happened, or I just didn't notice cos I was blind. Then after that again, poof, end of astral projection. If I was in a different dimension, that kinda thing wouldn't work I guess LOL
Being in another dimension has little to do with being able to visit your friend other than if you try use a specific mode of transport. Say if you try to walk to see your friend. Most longer distance travel during projection is based on intent. Intent does not take significantly longer nor require significantly more effort because of distance.

Both being blind and projections ending prematurely can be caused by lack of energy (not the only cause). Read up on getting more energy either on the forums here or the Astral Dynamics website (called ‘NEW’ method).
Old 06-01-2015, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinO
My understanding, which is limited, is that seeing one's body is part of learning control over where you see when traveling. In dreams, one is carried along with universal motion. There is no hard and fast point to see from and that enforces movement without choice. Directing this movement requires training and intention.
Be patient, look for your sleeping form, and whatever happens have fun with it. You have all the time in the universe.
So, if you look for your sleeping form and find it, would you say it can be classified as astral projection? Couldn't it sometimes be just a lucid dream?
Old 06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
So, if you look for your sleeping form and find it, would you say it can be classified as astral projection? Couldn't it sometimes be just a lucid dream?

They are one and the same.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
They are one and the same.
I strongly disagree.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:29 AM
KevinO

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I strongly disagree.

So present the form as you see it.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
So present the form as you see it.
That is beyond the scope of this thread, so I will only give a brief answer.

Lucid dreaming is being conscious of an internally generated experience. Projection is an exploration of an at least partly externally generated reality.