Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Sungirl

"grounding" meditation music

Hi there

I have been "told" that I need to work on being "down here" more, learning to accept I am in the 3d.

I have been meditating more recently and blocking out outside sounds by listening to my Constance Demby cd. The problem is, as soon as I hear it now I am off flying... and apparently I need to spend time learning not to "fly" as a means of escape.

It seems a lot of my issues are connected to me no wanting to be in 3d.

So, can anyone recommend a cd of sounds or music that will help me meditate but stay down here?

I'm wondering about base chakra sounds or earthy sounds. But I am reluctant to buy something without it being recommended as there is so much rubbish synth stuff out there that will be a waste of money.

Thanks heaps
Old 07-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hi there

I have been "told" that I need to work on being "down here" more, learning to accept I am in the 3d.

I have been meditating more recently and blocking out outside sounds by listening to my Constance Demby cd. The problem is, as soon as I hear it now I am off flying... and apparently I need to spend time learning not to "fly" as a means of escape.

So, can anyone recommend a cd of sounds or music that will help me meditate but stay down here?

I'm wondering about base chakra sounds or earthy sounds. But I am reluctant to buy something without it being recommended as there is so much rubbish synth stuff out there that will be a waste of money.

Thanks heaps

What is your vision for the world? What would you paint with God's brush? You can dream that or you can share it with the world.

As for music, I used to have a tape called indian summer. It was mostly flute and guitar, a little percussion and a lot of natural sounds intermixed. Its out of print and hard to find but is one of the best albums of that type I have ever heard. Lots of low earthy flute music, and good energy, great for grounding time work. They might have it on amazon
Old 07-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Jules

not sure if it'll do you for grounding but it's certainly a powerful beat for a med. It's called A Shamans Journey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xkbj8MDZXo
Old 07-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hi there

Thanks heaps

I have some chakra tones on my youtube. You are welcome to try them Witchy1120
Old 13-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Master
Jonathan Goldman Chakra 1 and 2 cd are brilliant for chakra work and grounding . i think you can listen to them on spotify x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.