Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-03-2020, 07:51 PM
Administrator
In times of Stress there is Light

Hello Members

I wanted to share a couple of stores of LIGHT that this sight has brought to others and had brought some together.

We have had 4 successful marriages that I know about from this site. One is mine, I met Heart my now husband on this site in 2007. Then the site went down, and we were blessed to re meet in a private chat room set up by someone I still have contact with. We were friends for year and then the Universe showed us the path to become a coupe.

I was blessed to help with a union of marriage from someone that had a partner loss and was looking for help from a Medium to be able to move on with life and they met a new partner. They are happy and LOL I picked the partner from Dating Site photos. (no I am not a match maker) nor do I do this often, this was a rare case where the Universe said YES.

I know of 2 others that have had success. Met here on site and then met in person. One is still navigating the process of immigration. Trust me this is not something to be taken lightly as it cost me a fortune to do mine, had to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt we are a true union, and adding to that al the spiritual stuff around me, I had to have the Universe align to that understanding in that as well.

We have saved lives here on site. While we do not give out medical advise or allow taking your life threads to openly run, know that members are not left out to dry. We do work behind the scenes to help where we can to pass along numbers that can help. I am good friends now with some success stores that got the help needed.

We have helped in world disasters. I recall the storm that was heading towards Australia and how we had a huge group of Light Workers in a Chat Room where we so supported the energy to ease that blow. Slowly as the storm came to land we would loose contact with some as their power went out. Days went by and we still held that hope. We got past it. As we will other world issues.

I remember an earthquake where aid workers went to help. One touched me personally. He was a member here on site, and we lost touch. I knew at times him and his family worked in this country.

It was a couple of months later that I got an E Mail from his Father, that his Son's life in unexpected ways. His Mom was to go but she was not feeling well so their Son took that place in aid. You can imagine the feeling of guilt she held....I helped her.

We lost a valued member and member of the SF Staff Adrienne passed to cancer and it was a former member that reached out to me to pass on the news confirmation of her passing.

I know of a few more we have lost over the years here, at times you do wonder on them. The internet means we are connected but too at times no connected as we are private in our time here.

In times like this with the World on shut down mode, I so feel that we are a small LIGHT here in that World. I thank you all for that.

I wanted to share a few stories of the value of this site.

Maybe some of you have stories here you can too share with us.

Lynn
Old 30-03-2020, 02:32 AM
Master
Thank you Lyn,

Just wanted to share that I have met and continue to meet some amazing people on this site through the years being here.

I hold some very dearly in my heart.

Appreciate all the time and effort the staff and others place in order to keep this site going.

Bless you all