Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 24-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Taking a Break Taking a Break is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dutch Guyana
Posts: 463
  Taking a Break's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thank you all for the encouragement. This is an open thread, so you may ask questions and if you have anyone you would like me to channel (within reason) I can try contacting them. A word of warning, I can only connect to real beings, if the person in question isn't real, I get nothing, just darkness and empty space. This may offend your religious beliefs, so be careful what you wish for.
Hi NoOne,
Please ask the Gods to tell us more about jesus christ, the bible and the quran so we as humans can have better understanding for each other?

Last edited by Taking a Break : 24-03-2019 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 25-03-2019, 05:45 AM
vijay mehra vijay mehra is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 30
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Channelling Session 5

"I am Inanna. I connect to you now. You may state your questions. "

- Dearest Goddess, can you explain the concept of Energy Healing to me. How does it work and why is it so effective? Does it have limitations?

"My child, those are valid questions. You have seen me perform healing on others. You have also seen how the beings of heaven work as a group to perform major energetic and psychic surgery. Our tools are not of this world, they are made of finer stuff than you can detect, you could say that they are medical tools of light. We create these tools with our mind, we fashion them out of a higher state of matter, coherent, liquid, light, that you are unfamiliar with. With these tools, our healing powers are considerably enhanced and far surpass anything you have available to you on earth. "

- What about us humans, how do we heal with energy and how effective are our methods?

"every living organism has a natural healing ability, both within itself and also outside, projecting it as a field of photonic, electromagnetic energy. Any organism, including a human can learn to enhance and extend this natural healing energy field to others, even across great distances. The energy field works by rearranging the atoms and particles in the physical body, through the medium of vibration. When the right healing vibration is found, it restores some of the lost vitality of the body and allows the energy to flow more freely in the affected areas. This leads to a process of regeneration, where the misaligned energy complexes, which you may call organs and cells, are electrically stimulated to return to the original blueprints contained in their morphic field. The Holographic expression of the restoration of the base energetic construct of the morphic resonance field follows eventually from the change in the electromagnetic base structure of the body parts in question. With the same method, growth can be stimulated and enhanced in any organism, including plants.

- Thank you for that thorough explanation. I've always wondered whether the gods can grant wishes and boons. Can you tell me if that is the case and how and why this is possible?

"We are masters of this region of space that you call the solar system. Reality here is created through the sun, which acts a receiver-transmitter of information, energy, and is ultimately the creator of the holographic reality experience in this region of space. You could say that we have the ability to hack into the sun, particularly through my brother Utu or Surya, who is therefore known as the Sun God. Because we are all connected in one mind, the denizens of heaven Are the Sun, it is our consciousness manifesting itself in a collective sense. Hence, whatever we think of will eventually manifest itself in the play-out holographic reality you know as the physical world. There are limitations to what we are allowed to change, we must follow strict rules and free will is paramount, but it is within our power to enact minor changes to the Holographic, illusory reality you are experiencing. However, this should only ever be used for personal growth and we reject requests of a frivolous or malicious nature.

- What limitations do the gods have in performing healing on humans?

"There are no limitations, except self-imposed rules that we all follow upon collective agreement. We do not counteract the laws of nature and do not go against what is already written and is meant to happen for various reasons. However, we can and do treat various ailments and diseases within the parameters prescribed to us by our collective intelligence. "

- Thank you Great Goddess in the Sky, you were very helpful. I wish you a safe journey home to your heavenly realm.

"I am Inanna. From Heaven I come and to Heaven I shall return. "
This communication totally resonates with me. It is exactly what that has been communicated to me.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 25-03-2019, 08:15 AM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 921
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi NoOne,
Please ask the Gods to tell us more about jesus christ, the bible and the quran so we as humans can have better understanding for each other?

- I beseech the gods to contact me and to pass on their teachings today. Who shall step forward to teach us about Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Qurab so us humas can understand each other better, irrespetive of our religious and cultural background? Who can bridge this gap to bring peace and harmony to the whole of humanity?

„ I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and Queen of Heaven

I speak for the Elohim, whom you may also know as Allah or God.

We are many, but also One. Your Christianity speaks of the Trinity as does your Hinduism.

In the Holy Trinity, I am the Mother, the Holy Spirit. Our Father in Heaven is the Creator, from whom everything sprung at the beginning of time. He was the prime mover. He was One, but he desired to experience the world, so he became the many. First he manifested me, the Holy Spirit. He was both male and female, but we separated from each other, Male and Female we became and from this sprung the world. Although we are separated, we constantly long to reunite and at the end of Time, we will, again.

In the meantime, we constantly create by interacting with each other. Every time we reunite for a brief instance, we beget offspring. That is the Son part of the trinity. However, it is wrong to think of the Son merely in terms of the Avatar you know as Jesus. He was fully realised, as was Buddha and Krishna and carried the full power of the creator within him. But all are our sons, or as we prefer to call them, our children. All of you are the Children of Heaven and carry the potential to be as the gods, to become one with the Elohim.

Between a fully Self-realised Avatar and a not-yet Self-realised soul, there are those whom you call the Prophets. Such was your Abraham, Moses or Mohammed. These are enlightened souls on the way to full self-realisation. We send messengers from heaven, whom you know as Angels, to teach these elevated souls and pass ont he Good News about heaven, your spiritual home, and the final destination of your soul. All will return to heaven, when the time is right, but humanity must learn a great many lessons until it is ready to ascend in its entirety. You have barely begun on your spiritual journey and there is a long road ahead, but us, the Denizens of Heaven will assist each and every one of you, if you ask us. We can only intervene when applied to directly, due to the Law of Free Will, our most important Holy Commandment.

I am Inanna and I have spoken for the Elohim. You are all blessed, my children. „
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 25-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Taking a Break Taking a Break is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dutch Guyana
Posts: 463
  Taking a Break's Avatar
Hi NoOne,

Please ask the Gods their teachings about my conclusion (correct if wrong) that Christianity is an 'upgrade or renewal' of Judaism and that Islam is a 'down grade', to bring us back to Judaism ( Jewish traditions, rituals, customs, habits and laws)

Thanks in Advance.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 25-03-2019, 08:07 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 921
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi NoOne,

Please ask the Gods their teachings about my conclusion (correct if wrong) that Christianity is an 'upgrade or renewal' of Judaism and that Islam is a 'down grade', to bring us back to Judaism ( Jewish traditions, rituals, customs, habits and laws)

Thanks in Advance.

" I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven

You are mistaken in your conclusion, that one spiritual tradition or religion is superior to another one. We have created many religions and philosophies, to account for the multiplicity of people, in their temperament, spiritual advancement, personal taste, sexual orientation and all the other differences that make your planet such a fascinating place.

One religion might suit a certain kind of person, whilst another might not. That is why we encourage freedom of religion, so people may choose the best for them, irrespective of where they come from.

That being said, certain religions are more corrupted than others, as a general rule, those that have prevailed the longest, going back to the beginnings of time are the closest to what we originally intended when we lived on this earth. Find the oldest texts and scriptures that you can and you will be as close to the truth as is possible in this dark age. Our teachings have been corrupted by a greedy and controlling priesthood, in all religions, without exception. Those that adorn their temples with stolen gold and gems are particularly egregious to us. We appreciate simplicity, closeness to and harmony with nature. A tree is more sacred to us, or a simple hut built with love than any temple of gold.

The simpler the temple and the priest, the closest he is to us. Seek out the quiet ones, that are humble and do not adorn themselves with expensive things.

The Guru or Bishop with the Rolls Royce is our enemy and shall not be admitted to the Kingdom of God, that we can promise.

We are the Elohim and we champion the poor and the downtrodden. We help those in need and reject the advances and pleas of the avaricious.

Inanna has spoken from Heaven. "
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 27-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Taking a Break Taking a Break is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Dutch Guyana
Posts: 463
  Taking a Break's Avatar
My apologies, wrong choice of words, I meant Christianity was "inspired" by Judaism and Islam was "inspired" by Christianity.

Islam is to bring Christians back to Judaism.

Islam and Judaism have a lot in common, Islam looks almost like a copy of Judaism.

Please correct and comment.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 27-03-2019, 01:06 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 921
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
My apologies, wrong choice of words, I meant Christianity was "inspired" by Judaism and Islam was "inspired" by Christianity.

Islam is to bring Christians back to Judaism.

Islam and Judaism have a lot in common, Islam looks almost like a copy of Judaism.

Please correct and comment.

„We are the Elohim

From Heaven we speak

We founded all religions on Earth, but we do not take sides or advocate one over the other.

All current religions are deeply flawed and you must look to the hidden, mystical tradition within each to find the closest approximation to the truth.
All religions were inspired by us, we are the common connecting tissue that links all of them. They did not copy one another, rather they were inspired by the same source and renewed from time to time as we either incarnated on Earth to spread the Truth or inspired Prophets to speak the Truth about us and the promise of Heaven. All religions have as their final destination the Kingdom of God, or Heaven. We urge all to look beyond the differences between various faiths and see the commonality.

Following a religion is not necessary to gain access to the Kingdom of Heaven. No blind faith is needed or a suspension of disbelief. An open heart, filled with Love and the Light of the Creator is all that is needed. Concentrate on that Universal Love, manifesting itself deep in your heart and spread the Light of the Creator, thus you will reach Heaven and become one of us. Do not doubt that Heaven is your final destination, no matter what detour you might take on your journey there.

We are the Elohim and we speak from Heaven. „
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 27-03-2019, 02:55 PM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 6,028
  running's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
- I beseech the gods to contact me and to pass on their teachings today. Who shall step forward to teach us about Jesus Christ, the Bible and the Qurab so us humas can understand each other better, irrespetive of our religious and cultural background? Who can bridge this gap to bring peace and harmony to the whole of humanity?

„ I am Inanna, Goddess of Love and Queen of Heaven

I speak for the Elohim, whom you may also know as Allah or God.

We are many, but also One. Your Christianity speaks of the Trinity as does your Hinduism.

In the Holy Trinity, I am the Mother, the Holy Spirit. Our Father in Heaven is the Creator, from whom everything sprung at the beginning of time. He was the prime mover. He was One, but he desired to experience the world, so he became the many. First he manifested me, the Holy Spirit. He was both male and female, but we separated from each other, Male and Female we became and from this sprung the world. Although we are separated, we constantly long to reunite and at the end of Time, we will, again.

In the meantime, we constantly create by interacting with each other. Every time we reunite for a brief instance, we beget offspring. That is the Son part of the trinity. However, it is wrong to think of the Son merely in terms of the Avatar you know as Jesus. He was fully realised, as was Buddha and Krishna and carried the full power of the creator within him. But all are our sons, or as we prefer to call them, our children. All of you are the Children of Heaven and carry the potential to be as the gods, to become one with the Elohim.

Between a fully Self-realised Avatar and a not-yet Self-realised soul, there are those whom you call the Prophets. Such was your Abraham, Moses or Mohammed. These are enlightened souls on the way to full self-realisation. We send messengers from heaven, whom you know as Angels, to teach these elevated souls and pass ont he Good News about heaven, your spiritual home, and the final destination of your soul. All will return to heaven, when the time is right, but humanity must learn a great many lessons until it is ready to ascend in its entirety. You have barely begun on your spiritual journey and there is a long road ahead, but us, the Denizens of Heaven will assist each and every one of you, if you ask us. We can only intervene when applied to directly, due to the Law of Free Will, our most important Holy Commandment.

I am Inanna and I have spoken for the Elohim. You are all blessed, my children. „

i had a vision of the trinity. in the first and still most powerful vision beginning my journey. i was the son. the mother was a goddess with great power of joy shakti. the father was the narrator of the script. knowing what is, what has been, and what will be. sounds similiar to me to what you got.
__________________
The American Trucker will not be held hostage, threatened, robbed, or killed.
https://youtu.be/d-YvQ9sboWw
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 27-03-2019, 06:27 PM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 4,648
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
„We are the Elohim

From Heaven we speak

We founded all religions on Earth, but we do not take sides or advocate one over the other.

All current religions are deeply flawed and you must look to the hidden, mystical tradition within each to find the closest approximation to the truth.
All religions were inspired by us, we are the common connecting tissue that links all of them. They did not copy one another, rather they were inspired by the same source and renewed from time to time as we either incarnated on Earth to spread the Truth or inspired Prophets to speak the Truth about us and the promise of Heaven. All religions have as their final destination the Kingdom of God, or Heaven. We urge all to look beyond the differences between various faiths and see the commonality.

Following a religion is not necessary to gain access to the Kingdom of Heaven. No blind faith is needed or a suspension of disbelief. An open heart, filled with Love and the Light of the Creator is all that is needed. Concentrate on that Universal Love, manifesting itself deep in your heart and spread the Light of the Creator, thus you will reach Heaven and become one of us. Do not doubt that Heaven is your final destination, no matter what detour you might take on your journey there.

We are the Elohim and we speak from Heaven. „

***



***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 28-03-2019, 08:31 AM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 921
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i had a vision of the trinity. in the first and still most powerful vision beginning my journey. i was the son. the mother was a goddess with great power of joy shakti. the father was the narrator of the script. knowing what is, what has been, and what will be. sounds similiar to me to what you got.

Yes, it all comes from the same source, so all these individual mystical experiences end up being quite similar at their roots.

The Goddess or Shakti is the Holy Spirit and is also known as Shekinah in Judaism. She is the most active part of the trinity in that she is present in everyone and everything and takes an interest in the daily lives of people, particularly those with a mystic bend.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums