Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Newbie ;)

How to create a directional aura shield?

Hey I found you guys on Google. I am part of a subliminal community and they have a new product that trains your subconscious to build a directional reflective shield, or so they call it, which is an aura that reflects negative energy back to the sender. It sounds cool but it's expensive so I was wondering how I can go about creating a reflective shield on my own. Not sure if links are allowed so I'll leave it out unless requested. Thank you!
Old 20-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Guide
There are a few ways to do this, and various pros and cons with each method, until you develop your 6th sense(whichever one it be), to better fine tune your technique, these are your basic, for starters methods:

Most methods are third eye/psychic sight based, other psychic sense-base methods are just as good, so I'm typing according to that sense, but if you need it in the other senses let me know. Just do what feels right to you.

Method one: Luminous light.
Visualizing a luminous light enveloping your body, soft, wool like texture.
Pros: Simple, straight forward, Pretty
Cons: The dark energy that people send it kinda varies on what happens, sometimes, the dark tendrils will poke around and not find anything, it doesn't :bounce: it right back which it good as well(I'll explain later), Hook-like energy or that club like energy is still really strong, I mean this is a good all around technique but it's best for your run of the mill, negative energy stuff.

Method 2: Shiny Mirror aka Return to Sender
This is like a one way mirror, you can see out clearly, but looking in, it resembles a shiny mirror.
Pros: Pretty effective, and fun to watch.
Cons: People who send out negative energy often get upset/shocked when the energy bounces right back at them, if they have low awareness(often the case with neg. energy stuff) they may often mistake you for a dark entity, and that you are sending them neg. energy. This can really cause problems.

Method 3: Shiny Bounce and Drop
Like method 2, it employs a type of shiny enveloping energy, but rather than bounce right back to sender, the energy bounces off your mirror and falls to the ground. A nun I know likes to envision the energy turning into flowers as they fall, this is to counteract the "return to sender effect" which unfortunately can escalate a disturbed person into more hostile actions such as physical or verbal action.
Pros: Simple, straight forward
Cons: Can't think of any.

Method 4: Unsubscribe
This is similar to the other methods, when someone sends you a negative energy orb or what-not, it helps to reinforce(all of this is mentally done), to say mentally, Unsubscribe, or I do not subscribe to your package. The person is left with their energy, as it's theirs and you don't even touch the thing. This is similar to method 5
Pros: Simple, fast in the spur of the moment kinda thing.
Cons: It's not as visually wow.

Method 5: Going clear or Rainbow Aura
In this one, it's more about removing the aspects in one's aura that this energy can cling to. So when the energy comes your way, it' passes through, your aura will be clear in the center, and radiates a crystalline rainbow-esc energy. This is more of a commitment though through daily life and practice of purity of mind, emotions and spirit. I don't think I can describe the technique in one paragraph, but I guess some key words are perfect equanimity(Not indifference!), and compassion(Not Sympathy nor pity).
Pros: Pretty and yields really good experiences.
Cons: It's a process that most don't want to do(which is perfectly well and good).
Old 02-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Auras

I’ve tried auras. I could not find them. I don’t believe in them.