Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-04-2020, 02:39 AM
Knower

World wide meditation this weekend, join in! :)

http://www.globalpeacemeditation.com/#

Hi it’s been a while since I’ve been here but I am getting a feeling that something high up is coming to help us, I’m sure some of you will be eager to join me in this world wide meditation on April 4th/ 5th based on where you are in the world, got nothing to lose, so feel free to join in for 20 mins :)
Old 03-04-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
Old 03-04-2020, 11:57 AM
Master

Two Thumbs Up!
Old 04-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Master
I'm gonna do it tonight around 22.00 as I am not going to get up at 4.45 in the morning. I need my sleep and rest or my head is going to do funny things.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Suspended

I DID participate in this global meditation. There are reports of purposes and outcomes on a you/tube channel Higher Self.
This channel claims the new Earth will be activated shortly and competed by the Winter Solstice, December, 2020.

The channel reporst that a "new star" will appear, and today I just learned that Comet Atlas will be visible in the skies by the end of April.

Does anyone else follow that channel or have similar predictions?

Eager to hear what others think, what guidance they are following.
Old 15-04-2020, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
got nothing to lose

Really? Would you eat a piece of pie if someone wearing a mask handed it to you in the street? Most people would answer 'no', right? Then why would do you ingest subtle food without discernment, just assuming it cannot harm?

First of all, this meditation carries bad vibes. I can feel it without even watching the video.

Second, look at this testimony copied from the home page (not from the fake testimonies but from the real ones, down the page, very difficult to see):
Many picked up something was "off" on the recorded meditation. Using "negative" vibrational words like war, vaccines and so on... It's good to expose it and talk about if to create the awareness for it, but not bring it into the meditation space when we are creating higher levels together. You focus on the positive words then. Freedom, health.... Somehow I think you already know that.

You have been exposed!!
Third, any meditation that is not silent can easily turn to hypnosis. Would you let just anyone hypnotize you?

I have heard so many friends, even spiritually advanced ones, tell me how beautiful a meditation was, that they met angels, bla bla bla. I'm not saying angels don't exist: I heard them sing then I met archangel Michael during a NDE. What I'm saying is: under hypnosis, you can believe you're a cat or a horse and you can as well believe you have met an angel when, really, nothing happened except in your mind.

Now, if you are only tricked into believing you have met an angel, that's probably not harmful, and it can even be inspiring. But lots of mass meditations allow dark entities to enter your subtle bodies.

Only do non silent meditations with fully trusted masters and spiritual teachers.
Old 15-04-2020, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleVinny
I DID participate in this global meditation. There are reports of purposes and outcomes on a you/tube channel Higher Self.
This channel claims the new Earth will be activated shortly and competed by the Winter Solstice, December, 2020.

The channel reporst that a "new star" will appear, and today I just learned that Comet Atlas will be visible in the skies by the end of April.

Does anyone else follow that channel or have similar predictions?

Eager to hear what others think, what guidance they are following.
The new Earth might be activated energetically, but not in the physical yet. That would be way too fast. What we are currently going through is part of that, however, and will help move into a different world with different systems of economy and society as a whole.
The person I've been following for years has predicted that the first New Age communities will be in place around 2032.
It was said when we moved into this new decade that things would change dramatically and accelerate.
The time to let go at our leisure is over, we simply have to all move ahead now. Since this is not something the masses will willingly do we now have a situation that helps us with it.
It is very possible that we need this decade to sort out things and clear the last bits & pieces that do not serve us and the New Age, also preparing for it.
And then with the start of the next new decade -2030- starting yet another phase of it all where it can become reality because people are ready, as are the required things.

As for predicting a 'new star' and the comet... I don't think that's too difficult. Astronomers know when there will be a comet long before it is visible.
Old 19-04-2020, 03:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The new Earth might be activated energetically, but not in the physical yet. That would be way too fast. What we are currently going through is part of that, however, and will help move into a different world with different systems of economy and society as a whole.
The person I've been following for years has predicted that the first New Age communities will be in place around 2032.
It was said when we moved into this new decade that things would change dramatically and accelerate.
The time to let go at our leisure is over, we simply have to all move ahead now. Since this is not something the masses will willingly do we now have a situation that helps us with it.
It is very possible that we need this decade to sort out things and clear the last bits & pieces that do not serve us and the New Age, also preparing for it.
And then with the start of the next new decade -2030- starting yet another phase of it all where it can become reality because people are ready, as are the required things.

As for predicting a 'new star' and the comet... I don't think that's too difficult. Astronomers know when there will be a comet long before it is visible.
Yeah the year 2030 seems to be quite significant to the ruling satanic elite. They want mass depopulation by 2030 (agenda 2030), must save the planet from climate change in 10 years time (takes us to 2030 and a United Nations agenda for 1 world government), want AI connected to the human brain so AI does human thinking (stopping people waking up with independent thoughts) it’s like they know their deadline is around 2030 and are desperate to stop it, the more erratic they get the more they wake people up, they cant win
Old 29-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivdas
First of all, this meditation carries bad vibes. I can feel it without even watching the video.

Second, look at this testimony copied from the home page (not from the fake testimonies but from the real ones, down the page, very difficult to see):
Many picked up something was "off" on the recorded meditation. Using "negative" vibrational words like war, vaccines and so on... It's good to expose it and talk about if to create the awareness for it, but not bring it into the meditation space when we are creating higher levels together. You focus on the positive words then. Freedom, health.... Somehow I think you already know that.

You have been exposed!!
Third, any meditation that is not silent can easily turn to hypnosis. Would you let just anyone hypnotize you?

I have heard so many friends, even spiritually advanced ones, tell me how beautiful a meditation was, that they met angels, bla bla bla. I'm not saying angels don't exist: I heard them sing then I met archangel Michael during a NDE. What I'm saying is: under hypnosis, you can believe you're a cat or a horse and you can as well believe you have met an angel when, really, nothing happened except in your mind.

Now, if you are only tricked into believing you have met an angel, that's probably not harmful, and it can even be inspiring. But lots of mass meditations allow dark entities to enter your subtle bodies.

Only do non silent meditations with fully trusted masters and spiritual teachers.

These are very good observation.

If we believe in subtle bodies, then how it comes that we try to influence the template level of our reality by the same aggressive approach used in physical life?

It's great that we have access to information and can see unwanted situations (plans on a global scale) and can use it to get clear about what we really want and where to direct our civilization. I hope that more people will use this opportunity to bring a positive change to the world.