Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
The Task of Dying, of Astral Travel, and of dealing in the human world.

The Task of Dying, of Astral Travel, and of dealing in the human world.

OK, when we talk about the astral plane, and the position to take for the most benefit when dying, …. we are talking about the same thing. In these events we have the three qualities (maybe more, but in my way of seeing at this point) there are 3 qualities that determine experience of the astral plane, three qualities that determine the experience of Death…
These three qualities, or Laws are the Law of Intention/attention, the Law of Magnetism, and the Law of Momentum. These are what I call the astral laws. The counterpart of Magnetism on the physical plane is Gravity. The counterpart of Momentum is Time on the physical plane….and the counterpart of Intention/attention….. is Intention/attention.
OK, so here is how the quality of astral/death/ is coloured.
Let’s look at it from the death point of view just to make it so I don’t have to write so much, cuz they are all the same. In death “where we go” is determined first by our “magnetism”…by that peculiar vibrational state that our astral being exhibits. We are magnetized in a certain way depending upon who we are, we are a certain blend of the hues that make up the rainbow. Anyway this “magnetizes” our intentions/attentions direction…what we will magnetically be pulled towards. Now the third quality “momentum” literally grabs us and pulls us in.
Now the task my teachers put forth for me…the Rule they gave me concerning Death, and astral Travel was to focus only on the Light at the other side, not to let my attention be sidetracked by the illusions and glamour of the astral realm ( the various and myriad hues). Well this was pretty easy for me at the time just for some reason my Intention/will was incredibly amplified, so not getting sidetracked wasn’t a big deal, but then my teachers were also always there guiding me. There is another part of this equation. Yes we have the Intention, the Will which we apply not to get sidetracked when we die, or we venture out upon the astral plane…. But we also have our peculiar state of magnetism expressing itself through our intention. We have the quality of our life’s astral nature magnetizing us and sending us to whatever is similar there in the “in between time” This is why they like to say that bad folks go to hell, and good to heaven… A rather simplistic view considering most folks go to both for a time, if within their magnetic structure they are strongly magnetized in “positive and negative” ways, as most of us humans are. So it is the quality of our life that determines the quality of our death, and our astral plane experience.
Here is the bottom line, if we want to gravitate toward the Light, which as you know is the totality of all the hues of the rainbow, we must become like that, we must become of the Light, of the totality of the expressed divisions of the light.
So this morning my wife was talking about problems she has dealing with certain people. And I pointed out how we only have problems with folks when their energy resonated with something within us. How so often folks give us a hard time because they are trying to deal with their own stuff, but we humans face our demons so much more easily if we can project them on another…and condemn them there. Really the only problems we have with folks, are problems we have within ourselves. It is that “magnetism” quality that draws them to us, and us to them. And the “Momentum” that sucks us in and makes it hard for us to let go of the Turmoil. So just as we search for the Light upon the astral, and in death….and to truly find it we must first be it….. so the way to deal with difficulties we have with others , is to balance it within ourselves.
We are all a blend of rainbow hues, expressions of the pure Light. But as long as we are so unique in our blends….we will encounter dis harmony. We are magnetized in a limited way, we will be pulled by our intention to whatever it is we are expressing, so the bottom line in our desire for harmony in our death, our astral experience ….as well as in harmony in our day to day life is to bring all the colors into balance….. bring them all to their epitome….which is the pure Light.
Sooner or later we have to culminate our separate ego based existence, because it will always bring discord. The time is coming where the path of least resistance is The Light…. Where fighting to uphold our separate ideas of ourselves will be more difficult.
So just as our experience on the astral plane, and during the death process is determined by our particular hue…. We are also magnetized in our day to day life with this. We have spent centuries seeking what made us feel good, and running from what made us feel bad….. Yet this will never bring us Peace or Unity. We have sought out only certain colors that we were magnetized for in a positive way, and repelled the colors which made us uncomfortable, gave us fear. This is the process of evolution….this is Satanic in Nature….all about the separate little self….this is part of the sacred process…yet this time is up, now we are entering a time where the Glory of all the colors is what we revel in…all the colors in total balance….. This is the Sun, this is the “Truth” and this is the eventual goal for all of us.