Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valus
Buddha was a "karma hugger" too.
Yep and karma is very cultural so I don't take it too seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valus
I already responded to this, and told you why your "challenge" is absurd.I am putting the power of the mind to the test, but I am starting where I am.
I think it's absurd to say humans can live without food and water, when all the evidence and common sense tells us we do need food and water.

I understand you want to take this in small steps, so why not try breatharianism for two days?

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 01-01-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

Quote:

I understand you want to take this in small steps, so why not try breatharianism for two days?

If we believe we are human, then human we shall be. There's no amount of mind-work will change that if we trust too much in it....because under the surface of the minds thoughts, there lies more belief....so the mind can think it, but truly not believe it deep within.

Only the most disciplined and practiced persons can overcome this dilemma we believe so strongly that we are. Thus your challenge is non-sensical to the lay person.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Only the most disciplined and practiced persons can overcome this dilemma we believe so strongly that we are. Thus your challenge is non-sensical to the lay person.
How would you know people can and where is the evidence for this? Despite having no evidence the lay persons believe in breatharianism and Godman.
This dilemma you speak about are the delusions of the mind that believes it can create everything it wants. If it could then surely some Godman would be able to fly and conjure up a tyrannosaurus.

''Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence'' - Carl Sagan.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 02-01-2011 at 11:49 AM.