Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Gregatha

wow....thanks brother.
Old 21-02-2012, 03:30 AM
sunny shine

Good thread! I FEEL THE PEACE
Old 24-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Master
The grass parrots and ferny stream are a nice touch Gem.....thanks mate x
Old 24-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Master
I could use a break this morning. Seems I am running on fumes. I am weary, but each day, like today, I get up and get on with the day, no matter how much I would like to shut it all out.

I feel like I've not slept in days.

Yesterday morning I stepped out the door with my heavy heart but the moment I stepped foot out the door, the most beautiful sunrise was there to greet me and the reflection of it on the lake made it even more breath taking. Add to that the spring song birds had made their way back and I was treated to the most beautiful choir of notes. I could see the far off fog lifting over the valleys across the lake. Hope and anticipation now filled me, replacing the weariness I felt. Every day is a new day, every day is rebirth. I reminded myself of this and was thankful.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Master
There can be anything you want in it. It might be an island, or a mountaintop. It could have wildlife, or bunnies. Maybe it's a beautiful garden with a waterfall, or just a big old tree... it depends who comes here
Old 15-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Master
right now I'm under a big willow on a very clear gray day with gentle light and a low sky that brings everything right to you. there's a stream nearby...and I have book & tea...heaven.

cheers :)

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Administrator
Hello

A place to go for me is not a physical place I have to leve the chair I sit in to visit. I be a place that times me Guide will take me to for that "down time" .

Its a small sadly island in the middle of the vast ocean with but one strangler Fig tree on it....with a small hallow in its roots for me to be. NOTHING or no one with me...just ME there alone.

The funny thing lol is I so can not swim and I so am not a fan of water.

Lynn
Old 17-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Master

Since it's night time right now and one thing I love to do is be outside on a moonless night with a billion stars over my head and lay on the cool grass and gaze above at them. Just be still and quiet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t98LWNwUhI Theme from To Kill a Mockingbird by Elmer Bernstein.

I always loved this music. Ever since I was a child...this music drew me in, I felt it, it felt like me. It is me...but I don't understand how that is...how a melody feels like me. Feels like my life. Feels like who I am.
Old 17-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Master
I'm off to now. I only hope I can actually sleep and stay asleep. Would be nice to have a good bed too...I rather like this one... I'd have more branches on this one though, longer..but it's cool.

I could sleep here too...easily and have outdoors in the grass, against trees... on rocks, and logs, and sand and stones...doesn't matter.

Please no nightmares tonight...I've not been able to sleep much lately and when I do...nightmares plaque me...

I wish for sweet dreams tonight...

Old 18-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Pathfinder

Ah the peace, just listening to the waves lapping against the shore.