Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-01-2012, 03:52 AM
Knower
Xan, it says only do the MIR method twice a day and no more. Would it be alright if I did other healing work too like the healing code which I am also trying out.
Old 31-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Master
MindOverMatter... If I were you I would do just one of those methods for a period of time. Otherwise you won't know what's working.

Xan

Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 AM
sunny shine

Day 7

Physical: Throat Infection, some lump like feeling.

Emotional: Greater emotional control especially at work which is like a big improvement for me as my EQ is actually very low :-) most times
Old 01-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Master
These days:

Lots of energy for getting things done as soon as I think of them, and feeling happy too.

Xan

Old 02-02-2012, 02:54 PM
sunny shine

W2 Day 1: Physically feeling weak. But most say i am loosing weight :-) feeling good about that, my throat symptoms are completely gone now.
Emotional: Feeling strong at times of need.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:55 PM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
These days:

Lots of energy for getting things done as soon as I think of them, and feeling happy too.

Xan

Great to know. Messages such as these give me lot of inspiration to move on
Old 03-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Great to know. Messages such as these give me lot of inspiration to move on
I can't really tell what effect it's having yet, I was doing another clearing method when I started this one that was already giving positive results. I haven't noticed any negative side effects, but that might be because I was sick with an infection and have been taking antibiotics.

I'm just going to do it for the four weeks and see what happens. It's easy as pie so there's no reason not too.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Master
this seems like a lovely technique, bless this lady and bless you guys for sharing with us too

this is exciting! but I'm not sure if I should start with the full procedure or start on the kiddie course lol..
maybe I should just start w/ the 5 n 7

Thank you for posting your progress in here ladies!

it's kind of weird because in this past week there was an instance where I somehow for some reason kissed or caressed my own hand it felt so nice lol..
and once in a while I give myself hugs, cuz I had a couple friends online and we would "hug each other" by hugging ourselves for the other person and then also gave ourselves a hug too.. and so now sometimes I hug myself for them, myself, and hug myself as I'm hugging the whole world

anywayss I'm kind of stoked about this
Old 03-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I can't really tell what effect it's having yet, I was doing another clearing method when I started this one that was already giving positive results. I haven't noticed any negative side effects, but that might be because I was sick with an infection and have been taking antibiotics.

I'm just going to do it for the four weeks and see what happens. It's easy as pie so there's no reason not too.

hmmmm maaaybe the MIR method can replenish the flora, but I'm not sure; so I just wanted to let you know how important it is to take probiotics especially after taking antibiotics.. You might know already, but just in case you didn't I thought I would chime in. the antibiotics kill the bad and good bacteria

hope you get welller soon

sunny shine I just love your name
Old 03-02-2012, 06:59 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez

sunny shine I just love your name

Thank you. Did not know the antibiotics kill the good bacteria as well. Nice tip on adding probiotics.