Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-06-2011, 04:30 PM
moke64916

'I' believe there will be a new consciousness in the atmosphere after the eclipse of December 21 2012. All of these eclipses is slowly shifting world consciousness towards enlightenment. The Universe has these cycles that occur every so often that cause change. The Ancient Greeks, and Mayan people understood this Universal Cycle very well. Able to predict future events using this. By 2015 I see enlightened people. After enough turmoil, people will begin to see Unity. Change will occur for the better in the future. Unless it will not.
Old 27-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
'I' believe there will be a new consciousness in the atmosphere after the eclipse of December 21 2012. All of these eclipses is slowly shifting world consciousness towards enlightenment. The Universe has these cycles that occur every so often that cause change. The Ancient Greeks, and Mayan people understood this Universal Cycle very well. Able to predict future events using this. By 2015 I see enlightened people. After enough turmoil, people will begin to see Unity. Change will occur for the better in the future. Unless it will not.

LOL...yes, I think that's the crux of everything. Whether change is for the better or not will depend on us. And whether we change individually. As Gem noted...that means you and me. Not nameless faceless whoevers. All change is personal. Otherwise it's someone else's "change".

Change does hurt. It is painful. And yet we must come to a place of self acceptance and healing. Often, the love and acceptance required to heal own inner wounds are beyond the individual's current capacity or level. And yet they must heal in order to reach this level. How do we break past this conundrum?

Only through radical love and acceptance of ourselves and of one another, IMO.
Only through our connections and the love we give to and receive from one another. For many reasons. But also for no reason. Just because.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 27-06-2011, 05:51 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
LOL...yes, I think that's the crux of everything. Whether change is for the better or not will depend on us. And whether we change individually. As Gem noted...that means you and me. Not nameless faceless whoevers. All change is personal. Otherwise it's someone else's "change".

Change does hurt. It is painful. And yet we must come to a place of self acceptance and healing. Often, the love and acceptance required to heal own inner wounds are beyond the individual's current capacity or level. And yet they must heal in order to reach this level. How do we break past this conundrum?

Only through our connections and the love we give to and receive from one another. For many reasons. But also for no reason. Just because.

Peace & blessings,
7L

I have changed Myself. I am Being. I've stopped my personal suffering. Now what do you do when that is done? Help others find it within themself? I think so. Change has to come from within, yet if someone has the gift of being able to get to the core of a person, and motivate them, then it would help others change. You have to be able to relate to a person on THEIR level. It is great to have good peoples skills to do this. I know what 'I' am going to do to help shift world consciousness. I see it as successful. You will all know who I am sometime in the future. Yes change comes on an individual level. I am gifted with being able to help others on their level. Good People skills is key to understanding people on an individual level. You have to love to help others in your heart. I've already said in the last thread that I have a plan. It will come true. You will all know me publicly in about 8 years from now.
Old 27-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I have changed Myself. I am Being. I've stopped my personal suffering. Now what do you do when that is done? Help others find it within themself? I think so. Change has to come from within, yet if someone has the gift of being able to get to the core of a person, and motivate them, then it would help others change. You have to be able to relate to a person on THEIR level. It is great to have good peoples skills to do this. I know what 'I' am going to do to help shift world consciousness. I see it as successful. You will all know who I am sometime in the future. Yes change comes on an individual level. I am gifted with being able to help others on their level. Good People skills is key to understanding people on an individual level. You have to love to help others in your heart. I've already said in the last thread that I have a plan. It will come true. You will all know me publicly in about 8 years from now.

Sounds good. It's good to have a love of all and be an inspiration to all.
It's also good to remember your "one bite at a time" metaphor.
One person, one heart at a time. That is the "soul" of true inspiration, I think -- working from the ground up.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 28-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Master
wow Moke that is quite a statement. that's cool you have such confidence.. I wish you'd hurry though, I am impatient and 8 years is kinda long..

I found what you and what 7luminaries said particularly interesting.

I think part of understanding is working in the realm of your understanding. Sure people can't learn everything right away, but you have to be armed with certain tools to progress most efficiently. i.e. ignorant isn't bliss and knowledge is power. there are probably many people capable of transforming but they aren't even aware they ought to or could.

I thought of this because as I read this thread I thought of the book The Celestine Prophecy as it's the main tool in my kit thusfar. it's from the 90s if you haven't read it but I never heard of it or read it until just recently.
I'm reading the second book now but I've been procrastinating on it..

also since I've become more spiritual I've talked with more people; ones who are more spiritual who have said similar things as you all about helping others, and those who are not who fail to see my newly passionate point of views.. I still have a deal of healing to do on myself before I can become effective so it's frustrating but I don't give up in the meantime.
I think I am pretty aware in general but still an amateur idealist and there is tons for me to learn.

ok so being ready is part but there has to be some sort of intervention for people to learn what they should/could. it seems artificial in a way, but the state of mainstream living is so severely floundering that there needs to be some interfering. I guess I mean on a more individual level, like let's not let the government in on this lol..

hmm it sounds like suffering though is the key for becoming enlightened for many.
it's so sad and stupid how some use their suffering as a crutch instead of advancing. of course I am thinking of specific incidents of people I know, such as doing nothing or doing something lamer when there are natural effective alternatives medicinally and things like that..

ok I guess that's all
Old 28-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

Peace & blessings,
7L

Very nice.

I don't know what it means to say 'level'... it's conditioning of the phsychology... a belief or a worth or an esteem.

People are just driven to overcome any problems, it's an inevitable consequence of 'true nature', so if it is accepted as true that the underlying and inate state of being is pure... wholesomness, not as a belief nor intellectual reckoning, but a total and bare faced admission of the truth, then all other quandries are seen to be inventions.
Old 28-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Very nice.

I don't know what it means to say 'level'... it's conditioning of the phsychology... a belief or a worth or an esteem.

People are just driven to overcome any problems, it's an inevitable consequence of 'true nature', so if it is accepted as true that the underlying and inate state of being is pure... wholesomness, not as a belief nor intellectual reckoning, but a total and bare faced admission of the truth, then all other quandries are seen to be inventions.

I agree, we make our own prisons. Even if the scrap piles used to construct them may have been accumulated at the hand of others. Nothing else can hold us emotionally and spiritually except our own hand.

I also agree we are driven to overcome them. Why are some more successful? Why are so many relatively unsuccessful (let's not use the "f" word)? That relates both to our self-made prisons and to our capacity for healing at this moment.

There is a saying (Einstein) that a problem cannot be overcome at the same level of awareness that created it. That is exactly what I mean when I said the the love and acceptance required to heal own inner wounds are often beyond the individual's current capacity or level. And yet they must heal in order to reach this level.

Love and support allows for quantum leaps because we step beyond or outside the reach of boundaries. This is the place of healing and growth. And we can help to provide that space for one another, so that we can be at next level already when we get there. So that we can support, love and heal ourselves and each other.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 28-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Master
Hi Gem

i cant get past the nature of beliefs as a means to support our suffering ...whenever I think/speak about beliefs it leads me in many different directions ... but yes ... in my experience what I choose to believe and uphold as 'truth' will determine the suffering i 'endure' for want of a more effective word ... its tricky because i am not convinced one can completely let go of beliefs, however it is their very 'nature which determines what is to 'be' known in a sense ... I know some people promote a 'lack' of beliefs ... i am not there yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
This follows my last thread 'The Problem of Human Suffering', which served quite well to delve into the very heart of what it is to suffer, how deep it goes and how truely gruesome (and even worse) it is.

We have to look into that, get to the very bottom of it, because the roots of it holding very fast and have done throughout all human history.

To change is to ask why don't we change? It has be asked most deeply of the self. You know that if you don't change suffering will continue just as it has before... it's that simple.

The world won't have peace until the individuals have peace... that means you and me... the peace of the world is the magnitude of your responsibility.

Imagine your young child going to war and being shot to bits, blinded, maimed... that is the price we are pay, and have always payed, and that is the future of an agitated world... and your own peace is the only solution to it.

Now the only question left is, do you care? Care enough to really change?

If this can make the feeling rize, the determination, the motivation... then be relentlessly dilligent so as to be a light unto yourself, and by being so, a light into the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALQHlFI992Y&feature=related
Old 28-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
LOL...one man/woman's beliefs are another's prison, eh?
Sound if your beliefs cause you suffering, what do you do?
What if your belief is one of the innate worth of human life, say, and you see it compromised...perhaps even on a person level?

If you are forced to defend yourself...or you see a friend or neighbor tortured or killed, etc? Do you give up on your beliefs? Do you endure your suffering? If you choose the latter...then you eventually find your way back to seeking healing...

That's the part I was addressing...because it's here I find the issue particularly interesting and relevant...I agree many beliefs are fundamental to being sentient and spiritually aware...so we cannot just bin them and "numb out" to deal with suffering.

I think Buddha's approach is partial, in that awareness is just the first step toward our future and detachment is perhaps the grandest form of denial for many, so perhaps it's best for us not to get too comfortable pausing along the roadside to catch our breath either :)

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 28-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Master
7L I will definitely return tomorrow and respond ... my day has come to an end here and i want to give myself time to reflect on your question :)