Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder
Strong Vivid Dreams

Hello everyone,

For the past week or so i've been having strong dreams, not so of the meaning of them but they're very vivid and memorable afterwards, to the very details.

I wonder if that could do with my spiritual development? perhaps astraly?
It does'nt happen to me that much, only once in a long while, but this time i'm struggling with the mish mash of spiritual development and long time health issues, including troubles sleeping.

I wish to have some clue about it since I think it has to do with becoming stronger on the soul level and working inwardly. For example I was always very open-minded but skeptic when it comes to god... yet lately the everyday suffering and confusion have let me view myself like I have'nt in a long time, and having the sense of inner familiarity...

I hope I was understood about it because I see the whole thing as one issue...
*Also i'd like to clarify I don't seek any medical advice here*, but would love recieving opinions, thank you for reading
Old 30-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Master

It is possible that something in your diet, or some medication, has that dream vividness side effect.

On the other hand, dreams are allegories, symbolic representations of our non-physical experiences we have while dreaming. I believe that almost all of them contain symbolic messages we should pay attention to. They aren't warnings; they are guidance. The message of the dreams matters, not the elements involved.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Yaoughta

There are a number of things that can cause trouble sleeping, from stress, to diet, to medications and more. You may wish to see what has changed recently in your life. The body is very much like a machine that functions best with a regular routine. However, with that being said, it also depends on your energy levels. If you still feel vibrant and energetic with less sleep, it could involve spiritual development. Keep in mind that spiritual development never stops. It is always in the process of unfolding or revealing, but at different moments in your life, you may pay more attention to it or it may be more noticeable. If you're a seeker, one who seeks to grow and to know, then this would be more evident to you. As you stated yourself, even with everyday suffering and confusion, you have an inner sense that you're not THAT, but more the familiarity within.

It's interesting that you describe your dreams as strong, but not so of the meaning of them, but rather the vividness of them. Having vivid dreams can be a sign of spiritual growth, but they can also represent intense physical feelings. Everything has a vibration and a frequency and when dreams are more vivid and memorable, you should particularly pay attention. What does one do if they knock on a door and no one answers. Walk away? Or knock louder to make sure they heard it?
Old 31-05-2020, 01:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
There are a number of things that can cause trouble sleeping, from stress, to diet, to medications and more. You may wish to see what has changed recently in your life. The body is very much like a machine that functions best with a regular routine. However, with that being said, it also depends on your energy levels. If you still feel vibrant and energetic with less sleep, it could involve spiritual development. Keep in mind that spiritual development never stops. It is always in the process of unfolding or revealing, but at different moments in your life, you may pay more attention to it or it may be more noticeable. If you're a seeker, one who seeks to grow and to know, then this would be more evident to you. As you stated yourself, even with everyday suffering and confusion, you have an inner sense that you're not THAT, but more the familiarity within.

It's interesting that you describe your dreams as strong, but not so of the meaning of them, but rather the vividness of them. Having vivid dreams can be a sign of spiritual growth, but they can also represent intense physical feelings. Everything has a vibration and a frequency and when dreams are more vivid and memorable, you should particularly pay attention. What does one do if they knock on a door and no one answers. Walk away? Or knock louder to make sure they heard it?

I do make it better sleeping less lately, been awake for two days straight without feeling too tired... and I guess physical struggle could play a role in that too... I mean it makes reality make less sense to me and so a big part of my spiritual growth was forced upon me evethough I was always looking for answers and asking more questions... As Dolores Cannon once described - everything you carry with you is something you chose to have (mainly in regard to health issues). I can relate to that since no external solutions have done any better with me but that is just my case...