Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-05-2020, 08:30 AM
Master

I had a little dream last night after 13 nights of nothing, peace...

Well everyone - you always knew dreams can be of guidance i'm just suggesting it could be a little more - anyway enough I said my bit - and said what i was told to, your individual choice if to believe it, job done, make your own minds up...

Thats about it from me as well - sleep suggestions as promised - not hardly bubbling with interest this thread - sleep suggestions you can find that on one or the healing threads, corona links...

Just one other thing i learned recently - when you've worked hard, and i don't mean building a stash of cash up - i mean working hard helping others when time allows -and an important part is say to yourself - 'I have earned my sleep'... And if its a difficult dream i will deal with it - but- 'I have earned my sleep'... That idea is to share to possibly help you... Enough gone into this now, unless anyone has questions or sees improvements in future, we'll see.... And don't think you'll jinx it by saying something good, because you won't, i didn't when i spoke up here.

And i'll just say as well... just after i posted this - just been out in my garden in the beautiful sun for half a rolly cig and my coffee - and so many crows, was lovely to see, and a double number on my clock last night to '1 sec' means a lot to me the 1 sec ones - job done...

I think it was 2 ronnies used to say : That's all we've got time for, so it's "Goodnight" from me - And it's "Goodnight" from him.

My quote... It feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though - it helps if you recite in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or similar to increase your energy vibration.

Last edited by one-light : 30-05-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old 30-05-2020, 10:41 AM
Master
Thankyou for your time One-light, very kind of you, peaceful sleeps to you always :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 30-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Master

Thanks for your kind words loopylucid - I hope you get peaceful dreams from now...

My quote... It feels so good to come out into the light from dark places - sometimes we just need a helping hand to find it though - it helps if you recite in your mind - 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - or similar to increase your energy vibration.

Last edited by one-light : 30-05-2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:54 AM
Master

Hi loopylucid and one-light. Hope you are both ok. Saw my name mentioned !!! Awww one-light...you should have said! I'd have done my hair and a bit of make-up lol. And yes, your wife be running after you down street with fly swot lolol... And to you loopylucid ...get off my man lol!! Only joking, but seriously, I do believe you are in total control, and it's just that teensy bit of fear and self doubt creeping in. Because you know you can do this , right? I went through 2 years very recently with the worst nightmares. .But that was because I had been held up at knifepoint by a gang of armed robbers , when I was alone in my shop. The nightmares were understandable given the circumstances. But this then triggered a series of nightmares about my own family which were very disturbing, and then further to that it triggered bad nightmares about my past. These ones I feel were a form of P.T.S.D connected to my younger days, things that stay deep within me and becoming apparent that they still affect me.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Master

Made me smile there Elfin - got to have a laugh to keep us mentally strong with all that's going on in our world right now... loopylucid I hope you are keeping well there... We had rain today, I went jogging with my little dog, oh did we need some rain here around Manchester, used to be known as the rainy city - farmers fields and all shrubs will be needing that bit of water and more on the way...