Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Seeker

Dream of Possible Future Child

Just thought I would share that last night I had a dream that my boyfriend and I had a daughter together. She was about 2 years old in the dream and had reddish blonde hair like me. She seemed to be a happy and healthy child. I sometimes have dreams that eventually come true and I'm hoping this dream will come true in a few years.
Old 17-05-2020, 05:14 PM
asearcher

how beautiful, thank you for sharing :)
Old 17-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Gracey

Wonderful dream. I hope it comes true for you as well.
Old 17-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Legrand

Hello Indigo Doll,

Maybe you can already make contact with this soul out there that wants you as her mother...

The picture I like is too big for me to put it here, here is the link to it.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Bouguereau.jpg

A simple suggestion.
Old 17-05-2020, 07:08 PM
Seeker

Yeah hopefully I can connect and get more info on this future child. By the way my mom says that she had a dream about me before I was born. She says as a teenager she dreamt she had an energetic blonde haired girl. I believe it might of been me coming through to her from the life between lives or it might of been a vision or even both.
Old 17-05-2020, 10:27 PM
Legrand

My mother remembers exactly the place and moment of my conception, that she shared with me at one point. Those are very nice things to share from one generation to another.

Unfortunately, none of this gift of women is written in the books on which the stone buildings of our actual religions were built.

You are gifted to have such a mother and to be such a future mother.

Regards
Old 18-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Seeker

Thanks. She really is a good mother and part of me will miss her when I move out next fall. I know I'll still be able to visit her when I finally move out though. I was going to move into an apartment with my best friend a couple of months ago but then the virus came, which has been depressing. I really hope that I'll be a good mother when I have this daughter that I dreamed of. Luckily I seem to be good with kids especially since I have several nieces and nephews.